Australian Competitions Now with Compfolio!
Comping Club HomeHelpCalendarRegisterLoginCompingclubHelp
   Friday 19 April 2024, 01:47:21 pm   
Welcome to Australia's favourite competition website

We currently have 1,657 comps and freebies worth over $29,855,194.44 listed

That's over twenty nine million, eight hundred and fifty five thousand, one hundred and ninety four dollars worth of
holidays, cars, boats, cash, computers, kitchens, home furnishings and other prizes to be given away!

Australia's most popular competition website

Compingclub

Compingclub
Compingclub
1015636 Total Posts (445469 Searchable Posts) in 297835 Topics by 41494 Members
Latest Member: Stef15
Comping Club  Australian Competitions Club
|-Comping Club  Expired
| |-Comping Club  Closed Competitions
| | |-Comping Club  Win a Yamaha Deluxe waverunner - Monster Energy - purchase 2 products
Entry Details
  • Yamaha waverunner Monster     Closing Date: Tuesday 20 April 2021

Prizes you can win
 Category   • Automotive 
Prizes may include Car, Truck, Boat, Bike, Camper van, Tyres, Car Service etc ...
 Win great prizes at the Compingclub

COMP
MARK

$18,799.00  
Pages: 1 
Print
Author Topic: Win a Yamaha Deluxe waverunner - Monster Energy - purchase 2 products  (Read 980 times)  (Replies 0 posts)
culturebird
Global Moderator
Comp Guru

Recent Activity
100%

Top Poster

« : Wednesday 07 April 2021, 07:06:34 pm »
Go Up

https://www.monsterenergy.com/promotions/win-a-yamaha-waverunner

Purchase any 2 x 500ml Monster Energy® drink cans, any 2 x Multipack (4x500ml) Monster Energy® drink cans or any 2 x 550ml SuperFuel Monster Energy® drink bottles (all variants) in 1 transaction and enter your details to be in the draw! Remember to hang onto your receipt for proof of purchase!

Terms and Conditions:

Who is running the promotion?
The Promoter is Monster Energy AU Pty Ltd (ABN 84 132 571 638) of Unit 10c, 2 Daydream St, Warriewood NSW 2102.
When will the promotion start and end?
The Promotion starts at 12.01am (AEDT) on 24/03/2021 and ends at 11.59pm (AEST) on 20/04/2021 (the Promotion Period).
Who can enter?
Entry is only open to Australian residents who are aged 18 years or over, excluding:

(a) management, employees, directors and contractors of the Promoter, its related bodies corporate, the participating Stores and other agencies, firms or companies associated with the competition (including suppliers of prizes);
(b) a spouse, de-facto spouse, parent, guardian, child or sibling of a person referred to in paragraph (a) above;
(c) persons who have won a prize or prizes valued either individually or collectively at more than $5,000 (including GST) in any competition or promotion run by or on behalf of the Promoter, within the 12 months prior to the commencement of the Promotion Period;
(d) persons who have used or attempted to use any more than one name in order to qualify to win a competition or promotion run by or on behalf of the Promoter (except in the case of a legal change of name); and
(e) persons who have breached the terms and conditions of any competition or promotion run by or on behalf of the Promoter.
The persons referred to in paragraph (b) above include natural and non-natural relations (in the opinion of the Promoter) and the Promoter is responsible for determining whether a person is an eligible entrant in its absolute discretion.
Where will the promotion run?
The Competition will run in a participating store which is displaying the advertising material (Store) in Australia.
Do I need to buy anything to enter?
Yes. During the Promotion Period, you need to buy, in one transaction, any 2 x 500ml Monster Energy® drink cans, any 2 x Multipack (4x500ml) Monster Energy® drink cans or any 2 x 550ml SuperFuel Monster Energy® drink bottles (all variants) in 1 transaction, (excluding online and vending machine purchases) (Qualifying Purchase) from a participating Store and retain your receipt as proof of purchase.
Your purchase receipt must clearly identify the Store of purchase, the product/s purchased (which must comprise a Qualifying Purchase) and the date of purchase (which must be during the Promotion Period before you submitted your entry).
Entry Instructions
After you have made a Qualifying Purchase and collected your itemised purchase receipt, visit www.monsterenergy.com/promotions (Website), locate the entry page and enter all requested information, including your name, address, store of purchase and uploading your purchase receipt to enter.
The Promoter is not responsible if your mobile device/desktop is not sufficiently capable for the purpose of submitting an entry, including having the requisite photograph capability.
No entries will be accepted outside the Promotion Period.
How many winners will there be and how will they be chosen?
There will be 1 (one) winner determined for this Promotion.
A draw will be held at Level 2, 11 York Street, Sydney, NSW 2000 at 10am (AEST) on 23/04/2021.
An independent scrutineer will observe the Draw process and announcement of the winner.
The first valid entry drawn randomly by a representative of the Promoter from the valid entries received during the Promotion Period will win the prize.
The Promoter may arrange to draw additional reserve entries and record them in order, in case the winning entry/entrant is deemed invalid, or a prize is unclaimed (Reserve Entrants).
What can I win?
There is 1 prize available.
The prize is a Yamaha Wave Runner VX Deluxe (model code:VX1050E-W) with Standard PWC trailer, registration in the winner’s state, plate fees, rego decals, dealer pre-delivery charges, freight to dealer charges valued at $18,799 RRP.
Prize excludes PWC licence, training, PFD’s or other accessories. Prize must be picked up and handed over at the winner’s elected local WaveRunner dealership.
See paragraph 3-5 for further prize details.

Total prize pool:

The total prize pool is valued at $18,799.

How many times can I enter?

You can enter a maximum of once per day during the Promotion Period, provided that each entry is based on a separate Qualifying Purchase and separate Qualifying Purchase transaction.

A receipt showing a Qualifying Purchase can only be used to make 1 entry, regardless of how many Qualifying Purchases are shown on that receipt. Each entry must be submitted separately in accordance with these Terms and Conditions.
How and when will the winners be informed?
The winner will be informed by phone and in writing within two days of the draw and will also have their name and state/territory of residence published on Website on 30/04/2021 for a period of 28 days.
Must I keep anything to verify my entry?
You must keep the original itemised purchase receipt(s) for all entries as proof of purchase.
If you don't produce the proof of purchase for all entries when asked, the Promoter may disqualify all of your entries and you will lose any right to the prize.
Proof of purchase must be identical to that provided by you with your entry.
If, in the Promoter's opinion, you have shared any receipt(s) with another person, your entry (or entries) will be invalid, and you will lose any right to the prize.
If I win, when must I claim my prize?
To claim the prize, you must provide any requested details such as and not limited to age, I.D., name and address and proof of purchase to comply with any eligibility requirements by 5pm (AEST) on 23/07/2021.
Prize must be picked up and handed over at the winner’s elected local WaveRunner dealership within 28 days of winner verification.
What if I don't claim my prize on time?
If the prize has not been accepted or claimed by 5pm (AEST) on 23/07/2021 or if, after making all reasonable attempts, the Promoter can't contact the drawn winner (or the drawn winner does not contact the Promoter) by this time and date, the relevant entry will be discarded and the Promoter will re-award the prize to a Reserve Entrant and/or carry out an unclaimed prize draw at 10am (AEST) on 27/07/2021 at the same location as the original draw to randomly distribute the prize.
Any such winners will be informed by phone and in writing within two days of determination and will have their name and state/territory of residence published on Website on 30/07/2021 for a period of 28 days.
Permits
Authorised under;
NSW Authority: TP/00151
ACT: TP 21/00134
SA: T21/123
These Terms and Conditions incorporate and must be read together with the details outlined in the table above. Information about the prize and how to enter forms part of these Terms and Conditions. By entering and accepting any prize, you accept these Terms and Conditions.
Go for it, give it a tweet!             

Pages: 1    Go Up
Print

Go Up

Jump to:  

CompFolio ™ marks and indicators:
Entered   Not Interested   Not Won   Prize Received
Revisit   Won Waiting For Prize   Remove Mark

Australian Competitions Club | Powered by SMF Deluxe.
© 2001-2005, Lewis Media. All Rights Reserved.
Compingclub ™ © Australian Competitions Club
Page created in 0.0484 seconds with 8 queries.
Friday 19 April 2024, 01:47:21 pm from 18.218.38.125