TERMS & CONDITIONS
‘WIN A FOODIE ADVENTURE EXPEDITION IN TASMANIA VALUED AT $16,200’
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. Information on how to enter and details of the Prize (defined below) form part of these Terms and Conditions. Participation in this promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
2. Entry is only open to Australian residents aged 18 years or over. Employees (and their immediate families) of the Promoter and agencies associated with this promotion are ineligible to enter. Immediate family means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister or 1st cousin.
3. Promotion commences at 12:01am AEDST on 01/04/2021 and final entries close at 11:59pm AEST on 30/06/2021 (excluding entries via a Promotional Stand). Entries at Promotional Stand (including cellar doors and events) will open at 9am (local time) on 01/04/2021 and end at close of business on 30/06/2021. Both promotional periods are collectively referred to herein as “Promotional Period”.
4. To receive one (1) entry into the draw, individuals must complete one (1) of the following entry methods during the applicable Promotional Period:
(a) Promotional Email (only available to individuals who receive a promotional email about this promotion directly from the Promoter): click on the link provided in the promotional email to access the entry form, fully complete the entry form with all of the requested details (including their full name, telephone number, postcode, and a valid email address), confirm they are aged 18 years or over by ticking the relevant tick box, and submit the fully completed entry form so that it is received during the applicable Promotional Period; OR
(b) Promotional Stand: visit a Promotional Stand, fully complete the official entry form found at A) the Promotional Stand with all of the requested details (including their full name, telephone number, postcode, and a valid email address), confirm they are aged 18 years or over by ticking the relevant tick box, and place the fully completed entry form in the entry box provided at the Promotional Stand during the applicable Promotional Period. B) QR code printed on promotional material. A full list of Promotional Stand locations can be found at http://www.wineselectors.com.au/customer-service/cellar-door-locations/cellar-door-locations
. Entry will also be valid at any additional ad-hoc Promotional Stands that the Promoter organises, at their discretion, throughout the Promotional Period; OR
(c) Online: visit either the Promoter’s website at www.wineselectors.com.au/win
or any affiliated website, follow the prompts to the promotional entry page, input the requested details (including their full name, telephone number, postcode, and a valid email address), confirm they are aged 18 years or over by ticking the relevant tick box, and submit the fully completed entry form so that it is received during the applicable Promotional Period; OR
d) Purchase a twelve (12) month or three (3) year subscription to Selector magazine (“Qualifying Subscription”). Purchases can be made online via www.wineselectors.com.au
, over the phone on 1300 303 307, at authorised kiosks, via mail or via fax (see the Website for full details on purchase options). Only available to individuals who are not an existing subscriber of Selector Magazine prior to the Promotional Period; OR
e) Purchase a twelve (12) month or three (3) year subscription to Selector magazine (“Qualifying Subscription”) or any other magazine subscription through 3rd party subscription website isubscribe.com.au. Purchases can be made online via the website isubscribe.com.au, over the phone on 1300 303 619, at authorised kiosks, via mail or via fax (see the Website for full details on purchase options). Only available to individuals who are not an existing subscriber of Selector Magazine prior to the Promotional Period.
5. Incomplete, illegible or indecipherable entries will be deemed invalid.
6. Only one (1) entry is permitted per person.
7. The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and entrants (including an entrant’s identity, age and place of residence) and reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who the Promoter has reason to believe has breached any of these Terms and Conditions, tampered with the entry process or engaged in any unlawful or other improper misconduct calculated to jeopardise fair and proper conduct of the promotion. Errors and omissions may be accepted at the Promoter's discretion. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights. The Promoter's legal rights to recover damages or other compensation from such an offender are reserved.
8. If there is a dispute as to the identity of an entrant, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to determine the identity of the entrant.
9. There will be one (1) draw conducted from all entries received during the Promotional Period. The draw will take place at Anisimoff Legal, Suite 5, Erina Plaza, 210 Central Coast Highway, Erina NSW 2250 on 22/07/2021 at 10:00am AEST. The winner will be notified via phone and in writing within two (2) business days of the draw. The winner’s name will also be published online at https://www.wineselectors.com.au/competitions/competition-winners
from 03/08/21. In the event the winner is from SA, their name will also be published in The Advertiser on 03/08/2021. Anisimoff Legal, on behalf of the Promoter, may draw additional reserve entries and record them in order in case an invalid entry or ineligible entrant is drawn.
10. The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
11. The first valid entry drawn will win the following prize (“Prize”):
1 x AUD $16,200 Trip for two (2) adults in Tasmania for ten (10) nights;
• 10 Night all-inclusive Coastal Wilds of Tasmania expedition cruise for two (2) adults aboard Coral Discoverer departing from Hobart exploring Australia’s island state valued at $15,200 ($7,600 per person).
• On-board accommodation on Coral Discoverer for two (2) adults in Main Deck Category A stateroom.
• Excursions to Tasmania’s pristine World Heritage wilderness including Port Arthur, Freycinet National Park, Wineglass Bay, and the Tasman Peninsula, among others.
• All meals, selected drinks package with lunch and dinner, all daily excursions, lectures and guides, all taxes, fees, port charges and on-board gratuities.
• $1,000 spending money for the prize winner which can be used on flights or travel to/from Hobart, additional accommodation or transfers to/from departure point.
Prize is subject to the standard terms and conditions of individual prize and service providers.
For the removal of doubt, flights and transfers to/from the departure point are not included in the prize.
Upgrades to a higher stateroom category are permitted at guests own expense.
The prize-winner will be responsible for all travel costs to and from the point of cruise departure point, additional spending money, additional accommodation, transfers, travel insurance, freight, excess baggage, meals on shore, ground transportation, and any other expenses.
Prize is only valid for redemption for departures in the months of January or February 2022. Actual departure dates within these time periods can be determined by the prize-winner together with Coral Expeditions. In the event that the winner is unable to travel on the dates made available, then the prize will be forfeited by the winner. The cruise booking will be arranged by Coral Expeditions, and is subject to booking availability. Prize must be booked at least ninety (90) days prior to departure date. Any bookings made within the ninety (90) days prior may be subject to room category change. Changes to booking are not permitted.
It is the responsibility of the winner and their travel companion to ensure they have the correct travel documents and insurance prior to travelling. The winner and their travel companion must depart from and return to the same departure point and travel together. Itinerary to be determined by the Promoter in its absolute discretion. Frequent flyer points will not form part of the prize. The winner may be required to present their credit card at time of accommodation check in.
It is the responsibility of the prize-winner and their travel companion to advise of any medical conditions, allergies or dietary requirements at the time of redemption of the prize. In order to travel, prize winners must meet health requirements for the expedition cruise, including minimum mobility and SailSAFE pre-screening.
Travel is subject to state border closures and travel restrictions. If travel restrictions are in place at the time of departure, the prize validity will be reviewed by Coral Expeditions and the Promoter. Coral Expeditions and the Promotor makes no representation as to the safety, conditions or other issues that may exist at any destination. In the event of war, terrorism, state of emergency, pandemic or any other kind of disaster, the Promoter reserves the right to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the promotion or suspend, substitute or modify a prize, subject to any written directions from a relevant regulatory authority.
Prize must be taken as offered. The Prize, or any unused portion of the Prize, is not exchangeable or cannot be redeemed as cash. The Prize cannot be used in conjunction with any other special offer. This prize is non-negotiable, non-transferable, non-exchangeable for cash in part or in full, and may not be sold to any third party.
12. Subject to the unclaimed prize draw clause, in the event that for any reason whatsoever the winner does not take/redeem the Prize (or an element of the Prize) at the time stipulated by the Promoter, then the Prize (or that element of the Prize) will be forfeited by the winner and cash will not be awarded in lieu of the Prize.
13. By entering this promotion, the winner agrees to participate in any publicity arrangements made by or on the behalf of the Promoter and prize partner.
14. If the Prize (or part of the Prize) is unavailable, the Promoter, in its discretion, reserves the right to substitute the Prize (or that part of the Prize) with a prize to the equal value and/or specification, subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority.
15. Total prize pool value is up to AUD$16,200.
16. A draw for the Prize, if unclaimed, may take place on 22/10/2021 at the same time and place as the original draw, subject to any directions from a regulatory authority. The winner (if one is required) will be notified via phone and in writing within two (2) business days of the draw. The winner’s name (if awarded in the unclaimed prize draw) will also be published online at www.wineselectors.com.au/About-Wine-Selectors/Competition-Winners
from 03/11/2021 In the event the winner is from SA, their name will also be published in The Advertiser on 03/11/2021.
17. Entrants consent to the Promoter and Coral Expeditions using the entrant's name, likeness, image and/or voice in the event they are a winner (including photograph, film and/or recording of the same) in any media for an unlimited period without remuneration for the purpose of promoting this promotion (including any outcome), and promoting any products manufactured, distributed and/or supplied by the Promoter.
18. If this promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, including but not limited to technical difficulties, unauthorised intervention or fraud, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law (a) to disqualify any entrant; or (b) subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority, to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the promotion, as appropriate.
19. Any cost associated with accessing a promotional website or the Internet in relation to this promotion is the entrant’s responsibility and is dependent on the Internet service provider used.
20. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions limits, excludes or modifies or purports to limit, exclude or modify the statutory consumer guarantees as provided under the Competition and Consumer Act, as well as any other implied warranties under the ASIC Act or similar consumer protection laws in the States and Territories of Australia (“Non-Excludable Guarantees”). Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the promotion.
21. Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) is not responsible for and excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control); (b) any theft, unauthorized access or third party interference; (c) any entry or Prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (d) any variation in the Prize value to that stated in these Terms and Conditions; (e) if a Promotional Stand is not present or is relocated for any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (f) if the Coastal Wilds of Tasmania expedition cruise is delayed, postponed or cancelled for any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (g) any tax liability incurred by a winner or entrant; or (h) taking of the prize.
24. The Promoter is Australian Wine Selectors Pty Ltd (ABN 64 056 402 772) of 1 Wright Lane, Honeysuckle, Newcastle NSW 2300. Telephone: 1300 303 307.
ACT Permit No. TP21/00408 SA Permit No. T21/375 NSW Auth No. TP-00097