Australian Competitions Now with Compfolio!
Comping Club HomeHelpCalendarRegisterLoginCompingclubHelp
   Friday 19 April 2024, 09:43:23 pm   
Welcome to Australia's favourite competition website

We currently have 1,675 comps and freebies worth over $30,014,245.42 listed

That's over thirty million, fourteen thousand, two hundred and fourty five dollars worth of
holidays, cars, boats, cash, computers, kitchens, home furnishings and other prizes to be given away!

Australia's most popular competition website

Compingclub

Compingclub
Compingclub
1015659 Total Posts (445492 Searchable Posts) in 297857 Topics by 41495 Members
Latest Member: Juliew123
Comping Club  Australian Competitions Club
|-Comping Club  Expired
| |-Comping Club  Closed Competitions
| | |-Comping Club  Kiddo Magazine SA - WIN: 1/5 Copies of Drum Roll Please, Its Stevie Louise
Entry Details
  • Its Stevie Louise     Closing Date: Monday 31 May 2021

Prizes you can win
 Category   • Art & Literature 
Prizes may include Paintings, Magazines, Books etc ...
Pages: 1 
Print
Author Topic: Kiddo Magazine SA - WIN: 1/5 Copies of Drum Roll Please, Its Stevie Louise  (Read 102 times)  (Replies 0 posts)
oldfellow
Global Moderator
Comp Guru

Recent Activity
100%

Top Poster

Aquarius
Aquarius

« : Tuesday 04 May 2021, 07:24:15 pm »
Go Up

https://www.kiddomag.com.au/win/win-1-of-5-copies-of-drum-roll-please-its-stevie-louise/

WIN: 1 OF 5 COPIES OF DRUM ROLL PLEASE, IT’S STEVIE LOUISE

Drum roll please it's stevie louise
WIN: 1 OF 5 COPIES OF DRUM ROLL PLEASE, IT’S STEVIE LOUISE
Hailing from Newcastle and now living in Sydney, the high-energy Tanya Hennessy has blitzed the adult world. She’s a hugely successful stand-up comedian (selling out 27 venues), the author of two bestselling books (Am I Doing This Right? and Help Self), has worked with brands like Disney and Kelloggs, has well over a million followers on social media, is an ambassador for Priceline Pharmacy, and has appeared on I’m a Celebrity, Get Me Out of Here!

But along the way, Tanya has found herself – much to her surprise – being seen as an inspiration to young girls. She’s known as the ‘fun auntie’ to her friends’ kids and is passionate about building self-confidence in girls. Tanya has re-branded herself, set to be the next breakout star in junior children’s fiction.

Enter eleven-year-old Stevie Louise: confident on the outside – but inside, she’s actually a little bit shy.

Stevie has a BRILLIANT PLAN. She’s going to have fun, make money, and most importantly, make sure the Brooke Street kids stay best friends forever.

Then a new neighbour arrives and threatens to derail all Stevie’s plans. And then real disaster strikes. But the show must go on. After all, Stevie is a professional.

A gloriously warm, funny and relatable story from much-loved comedian, writer, radio announcer and social media sensation Tanya Hennessy.

‘I was inspired to write Stevie Louise because I wanted to give something relatable and real to my younger audience,’ says Tanya. ‘I wanted to offer something different: a fiercely female lead that wasn’t about having a crush on someone. It’s about finding yourself, finding confidence. I’ve learnt a lot about drive, tenacity and resilience in my life. I wish I had this book growing up – I needed it.’

ENTER TO WIN
Drum Roll Please, It’s Stevie Louise is an illustrated junior fiction perfect for ages 7-11 and we have 5 copies (RRP $14.99) to giveaway!

WIN: 1 OF 5 COPIES OF DRUM ROLL PLEASE... IT'S STEVIE LOUISE
Go for it, give it a tweet!             

Pages: 1    Go Up
Print

Go Up

Jump to:  

CompFolio ™ marks and indicators:
Entered   Not Interested   Not Won   Prize Received
Revisit   Won Waiting For Prize   Remove Mark

Australian Competitions Club | Powered by SMF Deluxe.
© 2001-2005, Lewis Media. All Rights Reserved.
Compingclub ™ © Australian Competitions Club
Page created in 0.0156 seconds with 8 queries.
Friday 19 April 2024, 09:43:23 pm from 18.223.172.252