Describe your favourite pie in mouth-watering detail so that we can almost taste it (in 30 words or less).http://www.dymocks.com.au/promotions/pie-maker-co-competition
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
1. Information on how to enter and prizes form part of these conditions. By participating, entrants agree to be bound by these conditions. Entries must comply with these conditions to be valid.
2. Entry is open to residents Australia. Employees and their immediate families of Dymocks and its agencies associated with this competition are ineligible to enter.
3. To enter:
(a) Complete and submit the online entry form at the bottom of the Pie Maker blog article on dymocks.com.au/blog from 13 May 2021 – 10 June 2021 including a response of 30 words or less to the following question: Describe your favourite pie in mouth-watering detail so that we can almost taste it.
5. The competition commences at 00.01 AEST on 13/05/2021 and closes at 23.59 AEST on 10/06/2021.
6. This competition is a game of skill. Chance plays no part in determining the winner(s). All entries will be judged individually on their merits based on creativity and originality. The best 8 entries, as determined by the judges, will each receive a prize.
7. Judging will take place at 10.00 AEST on 15/06/2021 at Level 6, 428 George Street, Sydney NSW 2000. Entries will be judged by a panel of judges from Dymocks.
8. The winner(s) will be notified by email on or by Friday 19 June 2021.
9. There will be a total of ten (10) winners. The 10 winners will each win an individual prize pack consisting of;
a. 1x Sunbeam Pie Magic® Traditional Size 4 Up (RRP $89.95)
10. The total prize pool is valued at up to AUD$899.50. Each individual prize is valued at up to AUD$89.95. The prize is not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash.
11. In the event that any prize becomes unavailable for reasons beyond the Promoter’s control, then the Promoter may, but is not obliged to substitute a prize of equal or greater value, subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority.
12. If a winner is under 18 years of age, the prize will be awarded to winner’s parent or guardian.
13. The Promoter reserves the right to request verification of identity and residential address of winners and any other information relevant to entry into or participation in this promotion. Verification is at the discretion of the Promoter whose decision is final. The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any individual who is involved in any way in interfering or tampering with the conduct of this promotion.
14. The Promoter shall not be liable for any loss, damage or injury suffered (even if caused by negligence) as a result of accepting and/or using a prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.
15. Before the prize is awarded, the winner and any other person(s) sharing the prize with the winner may be required to sign an agreement to release the Promoter from and indemnify the Promoter against any liability arising from the use or participation in the prize. Irrespective of whether an entrant signs a release, by entering in the Promotion each entrant is deemed to release the Promoter from and indemnify the Promoter against any liability, loss, cost, damage, claim, demand, proceeding or litigation of any kind relating to the use or participation in the prize.
16. The Promoter assumes no responsibility for any failure to receive an entry or for inaccurate information or for any loss, damage or injury as a result of technical or telecommunications problems, including security breaches. If such problems arise, then the Promoter may modify cancel, terminate or suspend the competition.
17. Entrants confirm and promise that their entry is original and does not infringe the intellectual property rights of any third party.
18. If insufficient entries have been received in the opinion of the promoter, Dymocks reserves the right to cancel the competition.
19. Entrants consent to the Promoter using their name, likeness, image and/or voice and their entry in the event that they are a winner in any media for an unlimited period of time without remuneration for the purpose of promoting this promotion (including any outcome) and/or promoting any products manufactured, distributed and/or supplied by the Promoter.
20. The Promoter is Dymocks Franchise Systems (NSW) Pty Ltd ABN 73 002 989 862 of Level 6, 428 George Street, Sydney NSW, Australia 2000, telephone 02 9224 0411.