WIN 1 of 5 $200 Munno Para Gift Cards on Instagram!
3 Steps to Enter...
FOLLOW @munnoparashopping on Instagram.
LIKE the competition post.
TAG three people who you'd take shopping.
Competition period 14th - 27th June 2021.
Munno Para Shopping City’s Gift Card Competition on Instagram
Information on how to enter and win the prize form part of these conditions. By participating,
entrants agree to these terms and conditions. Entries must comply with the conditions to be
1. Entry is open to all permanent South Australian residents aged 18 years and over.
2. Employees (and their immediate families) of the Promoter or retailers, are not eligible to
enter Munno Para Shopping City’s competitions. Immediate family means any of the
following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child or step-child (whether natural or by
adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, brother, sister, stepbrother or step-sister.
3. Three different accounts must be tagged in the one comment to be eligible. Three tags
equals one entry.
4. Entrants cannot tag themselves in order to enter.
5. Entrants may only enter once. Multiple entries are not permitted.
“The Promoter” is Munno Para Shopping City at 600 Main North Road, Smithfield SA,
5114, and including all retailers found at https://www.munno.com.au/centre-directory.html
How To Enter:
To enter, each eligible entrant must during the promotional period:
1. ‘Follow’ @munnoparashopping on Instagram.
2. ‘Like’ the competition post.
3. ‘Tag’ three people who you’d take shopping
The period is between 9:00am ACST Monday, 14th June 2021 – 23:59pm ACST Sunday,
27th June 2021.
1. There are 5 prizes in total to be won each containing the same items.
2. Each prize consists of 1 x $200 Munno Para Shopping City Gift Card.
3. The combined prize values are $1000.00.
4. There are 5 winners in total. All 5 winners will be drawn from the competition post on
Instagram. The winners will be drawn at random on Monday, 28th June 2021 at
10.00am ACST. Once an eligible winner has been drawn for 1 of the 5 prizes, they will
no longer be eligible to win any further prizes in this competition.
5. To claim their prize, the winner must produce identification.
6. Entrants must be willing to have their name and photograph published on Munno Para
Shopping City’s website, Facebook & Instagram pages.
7. The winners will be notified by Instagram or any other means the Promoter deems
necessary. Upon contact made and eligibility confirmed, the winners will be announced
on Munno Para Shopping City’s Facebook page, Instagram and website.
8. The winners will have 48 hours to respond to Munno Para Shopping City from initial contact.
If a winner fails to respond within this time frame, the winner forfeits their right to any prize
and the Promoter will draw an alternative winner, via a redraw.
9. Once mutual contact has been made with the winner, the winner will have two weeks to
collect their prize. If the winner does not collect their prize within this allocated time frame, it
is at the discretion of the Promoter whether the winner forfeits their right to any prize and the
Promoter can draw an alternative winner, via a redraw.
10. This Promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by or associated with
Facebook or Instagram. Entrants completely release Facebook and Instagram from any
liability in connection with this Promotion.
1. The Promoter will not be responsible for any late, lost, misdirected entries, or incomplete
entrant’s contact details. Incomplete, illegible, incorrect or incomprehensible entries will
be deemed invalid and will not be included in the judging.
2. This competition is to be run at the discretion of those managing Munno Para Shopping
City’s marketing. This includes competition dates and winner draw times.
3. All prizes/packages must be taken as offered. The prize/package or any unused portion
of the prize/package, is not exchangeable and cannot be redeemed as cash. The
prize/package is not valid in conjunction with any other offer. The prize/package is
valued in Australian dollars, is provided by the service providers and is correct at time of
publishing. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any variation in the prize/package
value. Finalist/winner is advised that tax implications may arise from their prize
winnings/packages and they should seek independent financial advice prior to
acceptance of their prize/package.
4. It is a condition of accepting the prize that the winner warrants to the Promoter that they
understand that any arrangement entered into in relation to the redemption of this prize
does not create a relationship between the winner and the Promoter of employer and
employee, principal and agent, partnership or joint venture.
5. The Promoter’s decision in relation to any aspect of the competition is final and binding
on every person who enters. No correspondence will be entered into.
6. Except for any liability that cannot be excluded by law, the Promoter (including its
officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence) for any
personal injury; or any loss of damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct,
indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the promotion, including, but
not limited to, where arising out of the following:
(a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the
(b) any theft, unauthorized access or third party interference;
(c) any entry or prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected
(whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the
reasonable control of the Promoter;
(d) any variation in prize value to that stated in these conditions of entry:
(e) any tax liability incurred by a winner or entrant;
(f) redemption of the prize; and/or
(g) participation in the promotion.
7. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the prize draw and these terms and
conditions without notice.
8. As a condition of entering into this promotion, entrants agree to assign their rights, title
and interest in and to their entry to the Promoter. The entrant agrees to indemnify the
Promoter against all claims and costs by third parties arising from a breach of the
warranty set out in this condition. The Promoter is entitled to use any of the entries
submitted for any purposes at its discretion, including any future promotion, marketing
and publicity purposes.
9. In the event of war, terrorism, state of emergency or disaster, the Promoter reserves the
right (subject to reference to all relevant state and territory regulations), to cancel,
terminate, modify or suspend the promotion.
10. If for any reason, this competition is not capable of running as planned, including
infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical
failures or any other causes beyond the control of the Promoter, which corrupt or affect
the administration security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this competition, the
Promoter assumes no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, theft
or destruction or unauthorized access to, or alteration of entries.
11. All entries become the property of the Promoter. The collection, and disclosure of
personal information provided in connection with this competition is governed by the