Australian Competitions Now with Compfolio!
Comping Club HomeHelpCalendarRegisterLoginCompingclubHelp
   Friday 29 March 2024, 01:57:09 am   
Welcome to Australia's favourite competition website

We currently have 1,617 comps and freebies worth over $24,286,670.60 listed

That's over twenty four million, two hundred and eighty six thousand, six hundred and seventy dollars worth of
holidays, cars, boats, cash, computers, kitchens, home furnishings and other prizes to be given away!

Australia's most popular competition website

Compingclub

Compingclub
Compingclub
1014488 Total Posts (444321 Searchable Posts) in 296727 Topics by 41485 Members
Latest Member: xello1
Comping Club  Australian Competitions Club
|-Comping Club  Expired
| |-Comping Club  Closed Competitions
| | |-Comping Club  Win a DeLonghi Dehumidifier - Kiindred - IG
Entry Details
  • DeLonghi Dehumidifier Kiindred     Closing Date: Tuesday 19 October 2021

Prizes you can win
 Category   • Home Electrical 
Prizes may include White Goods, Appliances, Lamps, Vacuum cleaners etc ...
Pages: 1 
Print
Author Topic: Win a DeLonghi Dehumidifier - Kiindred - IG  (Read 349 times)  (Replies 0 posts)
culturebird
Global Moderator
Comp Guru

Recent Activity
100%

Top Poster

« : Monday 18 October 2021, 06:58:08 am »
Go Up

We can all feel the change in the air (especially for those who are freshly out of lockdown) but also just that feeling that comes at this time of year. The flowers are blooming (hello, fellow allergy sufferers), the sun is shining and we made it through another winter - and boy, wasn’t this one a doozy!

Spring is the perfect time to take stock of your home, to get to all those jobs you’ve been putting off and give your home a much-needed zhoosh. Dust off the cobwebs and inject a little life back into it. Especially after all the time we’ve all spent cooped up inside.

I’ve spoken to you all before about my love of my dehumidifier and just how much I use it around my home on a daily basis. I know most of your families are just like ours; there’s lots of bodies, the shower is running morning and night and that inevitable last-minute washing hangs inside…

All that excess moisture hangs around the home, eventually turning into mould. So it’s really important to manage those moisture levels in your home, to prevent dust mites, allergens and all those other hidden nasties.

That’s why I’m so excited to be able to give away a dehumidifier valued at $499 to one lucky family, to help keep those spring cleaning vibes going all year long!

TO ENTER:
🌼 Simply LIKE this post
🌼 Make sure you’re FOLLOWING @kiindred_official and @delonghi_au
🌼 Tag a friend, or as many as you like - the more tags, the more chances to enter!

THE FINE PRINT:
🌼 Prize includes 1 x De'Longhi AriaDry Multi Dehumidifier DDSX225 valued at $499
🌼 This competition is open to Australian residents only. Starts Tuesday 12th October 2021 8pm AEST and ends Tuesday 19th October 8pm AEST
🌼 The winner will be contacted from the @kiindred_official Instagram account via DM (we will never ask you for payment to claim or send the prize)
🌼 This competition is not sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Instagram.
Go for it, give it a tweet!             

Pages: 1    Go Up
Print

Go Up

Jump to:  

CompFolio ™ marks and indicators:
Entered   Not Interested   Not Won   Prize Received
Revisit   Won Waiting For Prize   Remove Mark

Australian Competitions Club | Powered by SMF Deluxe.
© 2001-2005, Lewis Media. All Rights Reserved.
Compingclub ™ © Australian Competitions Club
Page created in 0.0453 seconds with 8 queries.
Friday 29 March 2024, 01:57:09 am from 3.83.81.42