Australian Competitions Now with Compfolio!
Comping Club HomeHelpCalendarRegisterLoginCompingclubHelp
   Friday 19 April 2024, 10:44:14 pm   
Welcome to Australia's favourite competition website

We currently have 1,678 comps and freebies worth over $30,019,245.42 listed

That's over thirty million, nineteen thousand, two hundred and fourty five dollars worth of
holidays, cars, boats, cash, computers, kitchens, home furnishings and other prizes to be given away!

Australia's most popular competition website

Compingclub

Compingclub
Compingclub
1015662 Total Posts (445495 Searchable Posts) in 297860 Topics by 41495 Members
Latest Member: Juliew123
Comping Club  Australian Competitions Club
|-Comping Club  Expired
| |-Comping Club  Closed Competitions
| | |-Comping Club  Win 1/15 doubles to Wildflower Festival - NSW, VIC, QLD
Entry Details
  • Wildflower doubles QLD,NSW,VIC     Closing Date: Sunday 12 December 2021

Prizes you can win
 Category   • Entertainment 
Prizes may include Movie & Concert Tickets, Prize Packs, Passes, Cds, DVDs ...
Pages: 1 
Print
Author Topic: Win 1/15 doubles to Wildflower Festival - NSW, VIC, QLD  (Read 128 times)  (Replies 0 posts)
culturebird
Global Moderator
Comp Guru

Recent Activity
100%

Top Poster

« : Saturday 23 October 2021, 04:01:22 pm »
Go Up

We’re giving away a whopping 15 double passes to Wildflower Festival featuring Australia’s finest female musicians

Win tickets to Wildflower Festival in Yarra Valley (VIC), Hunter Valley (NSW) or Brisbane (QLD) ft. Missy Higgins, Kate Miller-Heidke & more.

To celebrate the return of live music and in particular, women in music, the inaugural Wildflower Festival is set to take place in March and April next year.

With a roster made up exclusively of the country’s best female singer-songwriters, we could not be more excited to see a lineup levelling out the gender representation often found on festival bills. So we’re giving 15 lucky fans (and 15 very lucky friends) the chance to head along to the festival in the location of your choosing.

Set amongst three incredible locations around the country, Wildflower Festival is due to kick off at Rochford Wines in the picturesque Yarra Valley (VIC) on March 12th, before moving on to Riverstage in Brisbane (QLD) on March 19th, and wrapping up at the Roche Estate in the stunning Hunter Valley (NSW) on April 2nd.

If you’re lucky enough to be heading along to one of the shows, you’ll bare witness to live sets from some of Australia’s most accomplished musicians, with the likes of Missy Higgins, Kate Miller-Heidke, Kasey Chambers, Sarah Blasko, ThornBird (Vikki Thorn of The Waifs), Deborah Conway, and Alice Skye set to grace the stages.

“I’m beyond thrilled to be a part of Wildflower. All the women involved are total inspirations and some were actually really big influences on me in the early days of my career,” enthused Missy Higgins, who’s set to headline the event.

“There’s something about being on the road with so many powerful creative women, it’s so rare it kind of creates magic when it happens.”

Beaming, Kate Miller-Heidke said “The line-up contains some of my musical and personal heroes, as well as some dear friends, and it’s going to be unforgettable not just for the audience but for us as well.

“It’s been a rough couple of years, and I can’t think of a more beautiful catharsis than being a part of this festival. It’s impossible for me to overstate how much I’m looking forward to it. Humans need connection. Wildflower will be a celebration of everything that brings people together. I’m actually choking up slightly at the mere thought of it!”

Empire Touring’s General Manager, Isobel Lanesman, the brains behind the whole concept, effused:

“Wildflower is here to celebrate women in music, many festival lineups have an underrepresentation of women. It is a time to celebrate women in Australian music – artists, producers, and designers – collaborating to bring together a show of extraordinary talents.”

To be in the running for one of the fifteen (!) double passes, all you have to do is fill out the form below, which will subscribe you to our Live Music Observer and Indie Observer newsletters and let us know which of the three shows you’d like to head along to – Yarra Valley (VIC), Brisbane (QLD), or Hunter Valley (NSW) – and which performer you’re most excited to see. It’s that easy!

Want more chances to win? Get all your friends to enter the comp so you can be their plus one!

Which show would you like to attend? (VIC, QLD, NSW) + Which performer are you most excited to see?

https://tonedeaf.thebrag.com/wildflower-festival-2022-15-double-passes-giveaway/
Go for it, give it a tweet!             

Pages: 1    Go Up
Print

Go Up

Jump to:  

CompFolio ™ marks and indicators:
Entered   Not Interested   Not Won   Prize Received
Revisit   Won Waiting For Prize   Remove Mark

Australian Competitions Club | Powered by SMF Deluxe.
© 2001-2005, Lewis Media. All Rights Reserved.
Compingclub ™ © Australian Competitions Club
Page created in 0.0188 seconds with 8 queries.
Friday 19 April 2024, 10:44:14 pm from 18.119.131.178