Australian Competitions Now with Compfolio!
Comping Club HomeHelpCalendarRegisterLoginCompingclubHelp
   Friday 29 March 2024, 06:17:40 am   
Welcome to Australia's favourite competition website

We currently have 1,625 comps and freebies worth over $24,288,297.60 listed

That's over twenty four million, two hundred and eighty eight thousand, two hundred and ninety seven dollars worth of
holidays, cars, boats, cash, computers, kitchens, home furnishings and other prizes to be given away!

Australia's most popular competition website

Compingclub

Compingclub
Compingclub
1014496 Total Posts (444329 Searchable Posts) in 296735 Topics by 41485 Members
Latest Member: xello1
Comping Club  Australian Competitions Club
|-Comping Club  Expired
| |-Comping Club  Closed Competitions
| | |-Comping Club  Win $1,000 to spend at Department of Finery - Russh magazine
Entry Details
  • $1000 Dept of Finery voucher     Closing Date: Thursday 18 November 2021

Prizes you can win
 Category   • Cash & Vouchers 
Prizes may include Cash, Vouchers, Subscriptions, Gift Cards etc ...
 Win great prizes at the Compingclub

COMP
MARK

$1,000.00  
Pages: 1 
Print
Author Topic: Win $1,000 to spend at Department of Finery - Russh magazine  (Read 511 times)  (Replies 0 posts)
culturebird
Global Moderator
Comp Guru

Recent Activity
100%

Top Poster

« : Monday 01 November 2021, 04:47:17 pm »
Go Up

Here’s your chance to win $1,000 to spend at Department of Finery.

We want to give one lucky RUSSH reader a $1,000 Department of Finery voucher to spend on the new footwear wardrobe of their dreams. Did someone say post-lockdown shopping spree?

If there is anything lockdown has made me crave it's glamour. I want impractical footwear and backless dresses. An excuse to wear glitter eyeshadow and pull out my favourite teeny tiny bag - the one which only fits a lipstick and a credit card. I want sparkly jewels and fountains of champagne. Is it just me?

Luckily Department of Finery's Spring 2021 collection, Iridescence, has understood the assignment, bringing you the perfect mix of comfort meets glam - and just in time for the warmer months.

The Department of Finery brand
With designs focused on todays modern woman, Melbourne-based brand Department of Finery has become known for combining cool and effortless street style with luxury sensibilities.

So what does that actually mean? Well firstly, premium materials and leathers are used in all of its products. Its collections are focused on the woman who has grown out of fast fashion. The one who instead choose to buy pieces that reflect her own sense of style, who believes in the concept of “buy less, choose well”.

Committed to producing high quality, well made pieces, Department of Finery's aims centre around mindful consumption, sustainability and ethical production.

Manufactured in the beautiful Le Marche Region, Italy, the team are dedicated to producing quality footwear, honouring the art of craftsmanship for the conscious consumer.

The Iridescence Collection
This season, Founder Melissa Butera heralds in the spring season by celebrating light and luminous textures. Pastel hues, light catching metallics and iridescent glazes create the foundation of this range.

Paired with organic neutral colour and materials it's a collection for everyone. The kind of pieces you'll keep in your wardrobe for years to come.

To be in the running to win a $1,000 Department of Finery voucher simply enter your details below. Competition closes November 18.

https://www.russh.com/department-of-finery-competition/

Go for it, give it a tweet!             

Pages: 1    Go Up
Print

Go Up

Jump to:  

CompFolio ™ marks and indicators:
Entered   Not Interested   Not Won   Prize Received
Revisit   Won Waiting For Prize   Remove Mark

Australian Competitions Club | Powered by SMF Deluxe.
© 2001-2005, Lewis Media. All Rights Reserved.
Compingclub ™ © Australian Competitions Club
Page created in 0.0422 seconds with 8 queries.
Friday 29 March 2024, 06:17:40 am from 3.80.129.195