WIN the ultimate Monster Energy gaming pack including NEW CONSOLE! Purchase a Monster Energy from with your Pizza Hut meal for a chance to win.
Terms and Conditions:
The competition period starts at 12.01am (AEDT) on 22/11/2021 and ends at 11.59pm (AEDT) on 20/12/2021 (the Competition Period).
Who can enter?
Entry is only open to Australian residents who are aged 18 years or over, excluding:
(a) management, employees, directors and contractors of the Promoter, its
related bodies corporate, the participating Store and other agencies, firms or companies associated with the competition (including suppliers of prizes);
(b) a spouse, de-facto spouse, parent, guardian, child or sibling of a person referred to in paragraph (a) above;
(c) persons who have won a prize or prizes valued either individually or collectively at more than $5,000 (including GST) in any competition or promotion run by or on behalf of the Promoter, within the 12 months prior to the commencement of the Competition Period;
(d) persons who have used or attempted to use any more than one name in order to qualify to win a competition or promotion run by or on behalf of the Promoter (except in the case of a legal change of name); and
(e) persons who have breached the terms and conditions of any competition or promotion run by or on behalf of the Promoter.
The persons referred to in paragraph (b) above include natural and non-natural relations (in the opinion of the Promoter) and the Promoter is responsible for determining whether a person is an eligible entrant in its absolute discretion.
Do I need to buy anything to enter?
Yes. During the Competition Period, you need to buy any food item from the Online Store with a 500ml Monster Energy® drink can (any variant) in one transaction (Qualifying Purchase) and retain your receipt as proof of purchase.
After you have made a Qualifying Purchase and completed your online order, a pop up will appear inviting you to enter this competition. Once you see the pop up, click it to follow the links to fill out and submit the online entry form including by providing all requested information.
All entries will be validated by the Pizza Hut ordering system.
The Promoter is not responsible if your mobile device/desktop is not sufficiently capable for the purpose of submitting an entry.
No entries will be accepted outside the Competition Period.
How many winners will there be and how will they be chosen?
There will be 6 winners determined in respect of this competition - 1 major prize winner and 5 minor prize winners.
The draw will be held at 1pm (AEDT) on 22/12/2021 at 132 Harbord Road, Freshwater NSW 2096.
The first valid entry drawn randomly from the entries received during the Competition Period will win the major prize. The next 5 valid entries randomly drawn will win a minor prize.
The Promoter may arrange to draw additional reserve entries in the draw and record them in order, in case a winning entry/entrant is deemed invalid, or a prize is unclaimed (Reserve Entrants).
What can I win?
There are 6 prizes available - 1 major prize and 5 minor prizes.
The major prize is an ultimate Monster gaming pack valued at $2,121, which consists of:
• Gaming Console of winners choice (awarded in the form of a True Rewards Mobile Pay voucher to the value of the winner's chosen console up to a maximum of $1,500);
• Monster gaming chair ($280);
• Monster gaming headset ($180);
• Monster gaming backpack ($86);
• Monster cap ($45); and
• Monster t-shirt ($30) (winner to choose size).
The major prize winner will receive an SMS from True Rewards Mobile Pay with an activation code and instructions on how to access their Mobile Pay via the App Store or Google Play. The major prize winner will need to download the True Rewards App and access their digital gift card and add to their mobile wallet. The Promoter is not responsible if your mobile device/desktop is not sufficiently capable for the purpose of downloading and using the True Rewards Mobile Pay App.
Each minor prize is a Monster gaming backpack valued at $86.
Total prize pool
The total major prize pool is valued at $2,121. The total minor prize pool is valued at $430. The total overall prize pool is $2,551.
How many times can I enter?
You can enter a maximum of once per day during the Competition Period, provided that each entry is based on a separate Qualifying Purchase and separate Qualifying Purchase transaction.
A receipt showing a Qualifying Purchase can only be used to make 1 entry, regardless of how many Qualifying Purchases are shown on that receipt.
Each entry must be submitted separately in accordance with these Terms and Conditions.
How and when will the winner be informed?
If you are a winner, you will be informed in writing within two days of determination and your name and state/territory of residence will be published on the Website on 28/12/2021 for a period of 28 days.
If I win, when must I claim You must claim your prize by 5pm (AEDT) on 22/03/2022. my prize?
If a prize has not been accepted or claimed by 5pm (AEDT) on 22/03/2022 or if, after making all reasonable attempts, the Promoter cannot contact a drawn winner (or a drawn winner does not contact the Promoter) by this time and date, the relevant entry will be discarded and the Promoter will carry out an unclaimed prize draw at 1pm (AEDT) on 23/03/2022 at the same location as the original draw to distribute the prize.
Any such winner will be informed in writing within two days of determination and their name and state/territory of residence will be published on the Website on 24/03/2022 for a period of 28 days.
1. These Terms and Conditions incorporate and must be read together with the details outlined in the table above. Information about the prize and how to enter forms part of these Terms and Conditions. By entering, you accept these Terms and Conditions.
2. Your entry must be received during the Competition Period and will be deemed to be received only when received by the Promoter. If you return a Qualifying Purchase your entry may be deemed invalid at the Promoter's discretion (unless product is defective). The Promoter is not liable for any problems with communications networks. You are responsible for your own costs associated with entering. If you enter using automatically generated entries or multiple phone numbers/email addresses/addresses/multiple aliases you may be disqualified.
3. The prize will be delivered to the winner's residential address as nominated at the time of entry within 28 days. Winners will be notified of any delay.
4. The prize and all elements of the prize must be taken as and when offered or will be forfeited, and if forfeited, the Promoter will not be liable. The prize is subject to any additional terms and conditions imposed by the relevant supplier or the Promoter.
5. You are responsible for all other unspecified costs related to the prize or an element of the prize, including costs associated with ongoing use of the prize, etc.
6. The Promoter is not responsible for any dispute between you and any person with whom you choose to, or choose not to, share the prize.
7. If you are a winner, you must take part in all publicity, photography and other promotional activity as the Promoter requires, without any compensation. You consent to the Promoter using your name and image in any promotional or advertising activity.
8. Any failure by you or your companions to comply with the conditions imposed by the prize supplier/s may result in the prize being cancelled or withdrawn without liability for the Promoter or the prize supplier/s.
9. If you or your entry are deemed by the Promoter to breach these Terms and Conditions, your entry (or at the Promoter's discretion, all of your entries) may be discarded. The Promoter may, at any time, require you to produce documentation to establish to the Promoter's satisfaction the validity of your entries (including documentation establishing your identity, age, place of residence and place of employment). Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not waive those rights.
10. You must not:
(a) tamper with the entry process;
(b) engage in any conduct that may jeopardise the fair and proper conduct of the competition;
(c) act in a disruptive, annoying, threatening, abusive or harassing manner;
(d) do anything that may diminish the good name or reputation of the Promoter or any of its related entities or of the agencies or companies associated with this competition;
(e) breach any law; or
(f) behave in a way that is otherwise inappropriate.
11. The Promoter is not liable for entries, prize claims or correspondence that are misplaced, misdirected, delayed, lost, incomplete, illegible or incorrectly submitted.
12. If any dispute arises between you and the Promoter concerning the conduct of this promotion or claiming a prize, the Promoter will take reasonable steps to consider your point of view, taking into account any facts or evidence you put forward, and to respond to it fairly within a reasonable time. In all other respects, the Promoter’s decision in connection with all aspects of this competition is final.
13. The prize cannot be transferred or exchanged nor redeemed for cash. Without limiting any other term of these Terms and Conditions, the prize (and elements of the prize) must be taken as and when specified, or will be forfeited with no replacement. The prize value is correct as at the date of preparing these Terms and Conditions and includes any applicable GST. The Promoter is not responsible for any change in prize value. You agree that if the prize or element of the prize is unavailable for any reason the Promoter may provide another item of equal or higher value, subject to any necessary approval by the state/territory gaming authorities.
14. By entering, you request that your full address not be published.
15. If this competition cannot run as planned for any reason beyond the Promoter's control, for example due to software, hardware or communications issues, unauthorised intervention, tampering, pandemic, fraud or technical failure, the Promoter may end, change, suspend or cancel the competition or disqualify affected entries/entrants, subject to any necessary approval by the state/territory gaming authorities.
16. The Promoter is not responsible for any tax implications arising from you winning a prize. You should seek independent financial advice. If for GST purposes this competition results in any supply being made for non-monetary consideration, you must follow the Australian Taxation Office’s stated view that where the parties are at arm’s length, goods and services exchanged are of equal GST inclusive market values.
17. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions restricts, excludes or modifies any consumer rights under any statute including the Competition and Consumer Act 2010 (Cth).
18. Subject to the previous paragraph, the Promoter and the agencies and companies associated with this competition are not liable (including in negligence) for any loss (including indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense, damage, personal injury, illness or death suffered in connection with this competition or any prize, except for any liability which under statute cannot be excluded (in which case that liability is limited to the greatest extent allowed by law).
19. Without limiting the previous paragraph, the Promoter and the agencies and companies associated with this competition are not liable for any loss of or damage to prizes or for any damage that occurs to prizes if displayed at a Store.
20. The Promoter may communicate or advertise this competition using Facebook or Instagram. However, the competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook or Instagram. You provide your information to the Promoter and not to Facebook or Instagram. You completely release Facebook and Instagram from any and all liability.
Collection and use of your personal information