WIN $1,000 with Chemist Warehouse.
Head into Chemist Warehouse and purchase any NEW QV Dermcare Eczema Daily 1kg product between 23/03/2022 and 20/04/2022, upload a receipt through the app by 11:59pm AEDT on the 27/04/2022 and you'll go in the running to WIN 1 of 10 $1,000 Prizes! Receipts will be processed within 3 business days following submission. Winners will be announced on 04/05/2022.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
1. Information on how to enter and the prize form part of these Terms and Conditions. Participation in this promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions. This promotion is not valid in conjunction with any other offer.
2. Entry is only open to Australian residents aged 18 years or over.
3. Employees (and their immediate families) of the Promoter, Participating Stores (defined below) and agencies associated with this promotion are ineligible to enter. Immediate family means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step brother, step-sister or 1st cousin.
4. Entries into the promotion open on 23 March 2022 and close at 11:59PM AEDT on 20 April 2022 (“Promotional Period”). A participating store is any Chemist Warehouse store nationally including the online store (each “Participating Store”).
5. To be eligible to enter, individuals must purchase any QV Dermcare Eczema Daily Wash 1kg or QV Dermcare Eczema Daily Cream 1kg product (each a “QV Dermcare 1kg Product”) from a Participating Store during the Promotional Period “Qualifying Purchase”). If two QV Dermcare 1kg Products are purchased in a Qualifying Purchase, the individual is entitled to two entries.
6. To enter, individuals must then download and sign up to the My QV Rewards app (if they have not already) and scan the Qualifying Purchase original receipt using the My QV Rewards app during the Promotional Period. Individuals will be awarded one (1) entry into the draw for each QV Dermcare 1kg Product purchased in the Qualifying Purchase. Uploads to the My QV Rewards app of Qualifying Purchases during the Promotional Period must be completed by 11.59PM AEDT 27 April 2022.
7. Multiple entries permitted, subject to the following: (a) only one (1) entry permitted per each QV Dermcare 1kg Product purchased in a Qualifying Purchase during the Promotional Period; and (b) each Qualifying Purchase must be uploaded to the My QV Rewards app separately and in accordance with entry requirements.
8. Entrants must retain a copy of their original purchase receipt(s) for all entries as proof of purchase. Failure to produce the proof of purchase for all entries when requested may, in the absolute discretion of the Promoter, result in invalidation of ALL of an entrant’s entries and forfeiture of any right to a prize. Purchase receipt(s) must clearly specify the store of purchase and that the purchase was made during the Promotional Period but prior to entry.
9. The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and entrants (including an entrant’s identity, age and place of residence) and reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who the Promoter has reason to believe has breached any of these Terms and Conditions, tampered with the entry process or engaged in any unlawful or other improper misconduct calculated to jeopardise fair and proper conduct of the promotion. Errors and omissions may be accepted at the Promoter’s discretion. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights. The Promoter’s legal rights to recover damages or other compensation from such an offender are reserved.
10. Incomplete or indecipherable entries will be deemed invalid.
11. If there is a dispute as to the identity of an entrant, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to determine the identity of the entrant.
12. The draw will take place at The Gallery, 42 Fitzroy Street, St Kilda VIC 3182 on 4 May 2022 at 12:00PM AEST. The Promoter may draw additional reserve entries and record them in order in case an invalid entry or ineligible entrant is drawn.
13. The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
14. The first ten valid entries drawn will each win $1000 cash delivered by EFT to the Australian bank account advised by the winner (including BSB and account number). Winners will be notified via a message through the My QV Rewards app, and also by phone and email to the mobile phone number and email addresses registered with the My QV Rewards app.
15. The winner is responsible for providing full and accurate bank account details. The Promoter will not be responsible for a banking institution rejecting an EFT payment, or any costs associated with locating any lost monies.
16. Subject to the unclaimed prize draw clause, if for any reason a winner does not take/redeem the prize (or an element of the prize) at/by the time stipulated by the Promoter, then the prize (or that element of the prize) will be forfeited.
17. If the prize (or part of the prize) is unavailable, the Promoter, in its discretion, reserves the right to substitute the prize (or that part of the prize) with a prize to the equal value and/or specification, subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority.
18. Total prize pool value is $10,000.
19. A draw for any unclaimed prizes may take place on 1 June 2022 at the same time and place as the original draw, subject to any directions from a regulatory authority. Winners, if any, will be notified by telephone and email within two (2) business days of the draw and their names will be published at www. qvskincare.com.au from 3 June 2022.
20. Entrants consent to the Promoter using their name, likeness, image and/or voice in the event they are a winner (including photograph, film and/or recording of the same) in any media for an unlimited period without remuneration for the purpose of promoting this promotion (including any outcome), and promoting any products manufactured, distributed and/or supplied by the Promoter.
21. If this promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, including but not limited to technical difficulties, unauthorised intervention or fraud, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law: (a) to disqualify any entrant; or (b) subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority, to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the promotion, as appropriate.
22. Any cost associated with accessing the promotional website is the entrant’s responsibility and is dependent on the Internet service provider used.
23. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions limits, excludes or modifies or purports to limit, exclude or modify the statutory consumer guarantees as provided under the Competition and Consumer Act, as well as any other implied warranties under the ASIC Act or similar consumer protection laws in the States and Territories of Australia (“Non-Excludable Guarantees”). Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the promotion.
24. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any tax implications arising from a winner receiving a cash prize and the entrant must seek their own independent financial advice. If, for GST purposes, this promotion results in any supply being made for non-monetary consideration, entrants must follow the Australian Taxation Office’s stated view that where the parties are at arm’s length, goods and services exchanged are of equal GST inclusive market values.
25. If the prize is to be provided to the Promoter by a third party, the prize is subject to the terms and conditions of the third party prize supplier and the provision of the prize is the sole responsibility of the third party not the Promoter. The terms and conditions which apply to the prize at the time it is issued to the winner will prevail over these Terms and Conditions, to the extent of any inconsistency. The Promoter accepts no responsibility or liability for any delay or failure by the third party to deliver the prize, any delay or failure relating to the prize itself or failure by the third party to meet any of its obligations in these Terms and Conditions or otherwise.
26. Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) is not responsible for and excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (c) any entry or prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (d) any variation in prize value to that stated in these Terms and Conditions; (e) any tax liability incurred by a winner or entrant; or (f) use/taking of the prize.
28. The Promoter is Ego Pharmaceuticals Pty Ltd (ABN 86 005 142 361) of 21-31 Malcolm Road, Braeside VIC 3195,