Australian Competitions Now with Compfolio!
Comping Club HomeHelpCalendarRegisterLoginCompingclubHelp
   Friday 19 April 2024, 12:55:12 pm   
Welcome to Australia's favourite competition website

We currently have 1,656 comps and freebies worth over $29,854,744.44 listed

That's over twenty nine million, eight hundred and fifty four thousand, seven hundred and fourty four dollars worth of
holidays, cars, boats, cash, computers, kitchens, home furnishings and other prizes to be given away!

Australia's most popular competition website

Compingclub

Compingclub
Compingclub
1015635 Total Posts (445468 Searchable Posts) in 297834 Topics by 41494 Members
Latest Member: Stef15
Comping Club  Australian Competitions Club
|-Comping Club  Expired
| |-Comping Club  Closed Competitions
| | |-Comping Club  Beat Mag Vic - Win tickets to Melb Int Comedy Festival Shoes/Closes Today 28/3
Entry Details
  • Melb Int Comedy Fest Tix     Closing Date: Monday 28 March 2022

Prizes you can win
 Category   • Entertainment 
Prizes may include Movie & Concert Tickets, Prize Packs, Passes, Cds, DVDs ...
Pages: 1 
Print
Author Topic: Beat Mag Vic - Win tickets to Melb Int Comedy Festival Shoes/Closes Today 28/3  (Read 278 times)  (Replies 0 posts)
oldfellow
Global Moderator
Comp Guru

Recent Activity
100%

Top Poster

Aquarius
Aquarius

« : Monday 28 March 2022, 02:59:04 am »
Go Up

https://beat.com.au/win-were-giving-away-tickets-to-a-bunch-of-melbourne-international-comedy-festival-shows/

WIN! We’re giving away tickets to a bunch of Melbourne International Comedy Festival shows

We're giving away double passes to Aaron Chen, Hot Department, Lauren Bonner and Blake Freeman from Thursday March 31 to Sunday April 3.
We’ve teamed up with The Junkyard to give away a bunch of tickets to some of the hottest talent at this year’s Melbourne International Comedy Festival. Four lucky Beat readers are set to win a double pass to either Aaron Chen, Hot Department, Lauren Bonner and Blake Freeman’s opening weekend shows from Thursday March 31 to Sunday April 3.

Keep up with Melbourne’s latest comedy news, reviews and interviews here.

Freeman is the laid-back and critically acclaimed winner of Best Newcomer at the 2019 Melbourne International Comedy Festival. Thu 31 Mar – Sat 2 Apr: 9.30pm; Sun 3 Apr: 8.30pm.

As seen on Aunty Donna, ABC’s At Home Alone Together, Netflix’s Why Are You Like This and their cult hit series Stepmom Blues, Hot Department bring you queer, alternative sketch comedy like no other. Thu 31 Mar – Sat 2 Apr: 11pm; Sun 3 Apr: 10pm.

Bonner brings her new show Elephant to the festival, summarising it with; “The day my Nan died, I hosted an all-female comedy night in Brisbane. It did not bring her back to life. Elephant is a show about chaos, volcanoes, ghosts and trying to be ok with giving up control.” Thu 31 Mar – Sat 2 Apr: 6.40pm; Sun 3 Apr: 5.40pm.

While Aaron Chen’s bringing his If Weren’t Filmed, Nobody Would Believe, named after the titural football-highlights video on YouTube: “I was watching football highlights and one of the videos was titled, Goals If Weren’t Filmed, Nobody Would Believe. I thought that’s me, except instead of goals it’s my crazy life. I hope u enjoy xx”. Thu 31 Mar – Sat 2 Apr: 9.30pm; Sun 3 Apr: 8.30pm.

Competition closes on Monday March 28. By entering, you agree to receive promotional collateral from Beat and competition partners. For more info, check out our privacy policy.

NAME
Go for it, give it a tweet!             

Pages: 1    Go Up
Print

Go Up

Jump to:  

CompFolio ™ marks and indicators:
Entered   Not Interested   Not Won   Prize Received
Revisit   Won Waiting For Prize   Remove Mark

Australian Competitions Club | Powered by SMF Deluxe.
© 2001-2005, Lewis Media. All Rights Reserved.
Compingclub ™ © Australian Competitions Club
Page created in 0.0453 seconds with 8 queries.
Friday 19 April 2024, 12:55:12 pm from 18.219.22.169