Australian Competitions Now with Compfolio!
Comping Club HomeHelpCalendarRegisterLoginCompingclubHelp
   Thursday 25 April 2024, 10:49:28 am   
Welcome to Australia's favourite competition website

We currently have 1,683 comps and freebies worth over $33,307,224.82 listed

That's over thirty three million, three hundred and seven thousand, two hundred and twenty four dollars worth of
holidays, cars, boats, cash, computers, kitchens, home furnishings and other prizes to be given away!

Australia's most popular competition website

Compingclub

Compingclub
Compingclub
1015956 Total Posts (445789 Searchable Posts) in 298140 Topics by 41498 Members
Latest Member: Nessie65
Comping Club  Australian Competitions Club
|-Comping Club  Expired
| |-Comping Club  Closed Competitions
| | |-Comping Club  Big W/Afterpay - Win back your order, must purchase during Big W Toy Mania sale
Entry Details
  • Big W Toy Mania / Afterpay     Closing Date: Sunday 10 July 2022

Prizes you can win
 Category   • Cash & Vouchers 
Prizes may include Cash, Vouchers, Subscriptions, Gift Cards etc ...
 Win great prizes at the Compingclub

COMP
MARK

$30,000.00  
Pages: 1 
Print
Author Topic: Big W/Afterpay - Win back your order, must purchase during Big W Toy Mania sale  (Read 1006 times)  (Replies 0 posts)
culturebird
Global Moderator
Comp Guru

Recent Activity
100%

Top Poster

« : Monday 13 June 2022, 01:45:39 am »
Go Up

STARTS TUESDAY 14/06/22.

Must pay via Afterpay, when you purchase during the Big W Toy Mania sale. Online or instore. Must have an Afterpay account to enter.

https://www.afterpay.com/en-AU/big-w-toy-mania

TERMS AND CONDITIONS:

It’s important to read the terms and conditions in full before entering this competition, but here’s a summary of the key terms:
Entry is open to Australian residents 18 years and older who have an active Afterpay customer account.
The Promotion starts at 7:00AM on 14 June 2022 AEST and closes at 11:59PM on 10 July 2022 AEST (Promotion Period).
To receive an automatic entry into the Promotion, you need to make a purchase of AU$50 or more at Big W in-store or online using Afterpay (Eligible Purchase) during the Promotion Period (Eligible Entry). You can enter more than once.
The Promotion will have 4 prize draws and each prize draw will have 25 winners (meaning the Promotion will have a total of 100 winners), who will be notified by email and have their names published at https://www.afterpay.com/en-AU/big-w-toy-mania (see section 14 below for full details of the prize draw mechanics and schedule).
Each winner will receive a refund to their payment source of any amounts the winner has paid to Afterpay for the Eligible Purchase and will have any future payments related to the Eligible Purchase canceled, up to a maximum purchase value of AU$300. Total prize pool value is a maximum of AU$30,000.

Afterpay accepts no responsibility for: (i) late, lost or misdirected entries, (ii) prizes lost, misplaced or otherwise not delivered to a winner, (iii) errors (technical or human), technical failures or malfunctions except where caused by Afterpay’s fraud, negligence or wilful misconduct, and (iv) any injury, sickness, death, or property loss or damage of any kind except where caused by Afterpay’s fraud, negligence, or wilful misconduct.
Your Personal Information (including your first name, initial of your last name and the State/Territory in which you reside) may be used by the Promoter and disclosed to third parties, including the Promotion Partner, for various purposes (see sections 24-26 below for full details).
Winner’s consent to their first name, initial of their last name and the State/Territory in which they reside being published by the Promoter and/or the Promotion Partner for marketing purposes.
If the promotion cannot be run as planned for any reason beyond the reasonable control of Afterpay, Afterpay may, subject to licensing authority approval, alter, cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the promotion. Afterpay may also disqualify entries and entrants for a number of reasons, including if you breach these terms (see section 10 for full details).
Authorised under ACT Permit No TP 22/00806, SA Permit Licence No T22/617 and NSW Authority No TP/01858

Promoter

The Promoter is Afterpay Australia Pty Ltd (ABN 15 169 342 947) at Level 8, 376-390 Collins St, Melbourne VIC 3000 Australia.

Promotion Partner

2. The Promotion Partner is Woolworths Group Limited t/as BIG W (ABN 88 000 014 675) at 1 Woolworths Way, Bella Vista, NSW 2153, who may benefit from the undertaking of this competition.

Eligibility

3. Entry is open to Australian residents 18 years and older (Eligible Entrants) who have an active Afterpay customer account.

4. Employees and other staff (and their immediate family members) of the Promoter or the Promotion Partner are ineligible to enter.

5. Entrants are subject to all applicable laws, and entries will be deemed void where prohibited by law.

6. By entering this competition, entrants agree to be bound by these terms and conditions. In case of any inconsistency between these terms and conditions and any other published material, these terms and conditions prevail.

Entry

7. The Promotion commences at 7:00AM on 14 June 2022 AEST and closes at 11:59PM on 10 July 2022 AEST (Promotion Period).

8. To receive an automatic entry into the Promotion, Eligible Entrants must make a purchase of AU$50 or more at Big W in-store or online using Afterpay (Eligible Purchase) during the Promotion Period (Eligible Entry).

9. Eligible Entrants may enter more than once. All entries become the property of the Promoter for use by the Promoter without attribution or compensation.

10, Entries that the Promoter suspects to be fraudulent, incomplete, incorrect or misleading, or may damage the Promoter’s reputation may be disqualified. Entrants who breach these terms and conditions may be disqualified. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for late, lost or misdirected entries.

11. It is the entrant’s responsibility to notify the Promoter should their contact details change during the Promotion Period.

12. There is no fee to enter this competition.

Prizes and winning

13. The Promotion will have 4 random prize draws that will be conducted as follows:
Eligible Entries received before 11:59PM on 19 June 2022 AEST will be entered into prize draws #1 to #4 and will be eligible to win a prize in each draw;
Eligible Entries received before 11:59PM on 26 June 2022 AEST will be entered into prize draws #2 to #4 and will be eligible to win a prize in prize draw #2, #3 and #4;
Eligible Entries received before 11:59PM on 3 July 2022 AEST will be entered into prize draws #3 to #4 and will be eligible to win a prize in prize draw #3 and #4; and
Eligible Entries received before 11:59PM on 10 July 2022 AEST will be entered into prize draw #4 and will be eligible to win a prize in prize draw #4,
14. The prize draws will be conducted with the following schedule:
Prize draw #1: 9:00AM on 20 June 2022 AEST;
Prize draw #2: 9:00AM on 27 June 2022 AEST;
Prize draw #3: 9:00AM on 4 July 2022 AEST; and
Prize draw #4: 9:00AM on 11 July 2022 AEST.

All prize draws will take place at Telads Australia Pty Ltd, 123 Margaret St Toowoomba QLD 4350 Australia.

15. Each prize draw will have 25 winners (meaning the Promotion will have a total of 100 winners), who will be notified by email within 2 business days of the draw date and have their names published at https://www.afterpay.com/en-AU/big-w-toy-mania for at least 28 days.

16. Each winner will receive a refund to their payment source of any amounts the winner has paid to Afterpay for the Eligible Purchase and will have any future payments related to the Eligible Purchase canceled, up to a maximum purchase value of AU$300. Total prize pool value is a maximum of AU$30,000.

17. Prizes are subject to Afterpay’s terms of service, available at the following link: https://www.afterpay.com/en-AU/terms-of-service, and any other terms and conditions (which may be notified to winners upon confirmation of the award of the prize).

18. If any prizes remain unclaimed after reasonable attempts to contact a winner, this will be published 30 days after the initial prize draws dates. Subsequent unclaimed prize draws will be conducted with the following schedule:

Prize draw #1: 9:00AM on 7 August 2022 AEST;
Prize draw #2: 9:15AM on 7 August 2022 AEST;
Prize draw #3: 9:30AM on 7 August 2022 AEST; and
Prize draw #4: 9:45AM on 7 August 2022 AEST.

Unclaimed prize draw(s) will take place at Telads Australia Pty Ltd, 123 Margaret St Toowoomba QLD 4350 Australia. Any redraw winner will be notified by email within 2 business days of the unclaimed prize draw(s) and will have their name published on https://www.afterpay.com/en-AU/big-w-toy-mania for at least 30 days from the draw date.

19. The Promoter may request reasonable identification from winners to confirm their identity and eligibility to enter. Any failure to do so may result in disqualification.

20. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for prizes lost, misplaced or otherwise not delivered to a winner. If any prize or part of a prize becomes unavailable for reasons outside of the Promoter’s control, the Promoter may substitute a prize of equal or greater value. Prizes are not transferable or redeemable for cash.

21. The Promoter’s decision on any aspect of this promotion is final and binding. No correspondence will be entered into.

22. No bonus prizes shall be awarded.

Marketing and privacy

23. Personal Information, for the purposes of the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth), means information or an opinion about an identified individual, or an individual who is reasonably identifiable, whether the information or opinion is true or not and whether the information or opinion is recorded in a material form or not.

24. Personal information collected will be used by the Promoter in accordance with the Promoter’s Privacy Policy (https://www.afterpay.com.au/privacy/).

25. The Promoter may disclose Personal Information to other organisations (including the Promotion Partner and other third parties) for the purposes of conducting the promotion, promotional, marketing, publicity, research and profiling. Personal Information (including winners first name, initial of their last name and the State/Territory in which they reside) may be published by Promotion Partner in marketing material and if so, will be used by the Promotion Partner in accordance with the Promotion Partner’s Privacy Policy (https://www.bigw.com.au/help/privacy-policy).

26. Entrants consent to their entry and Personal Information (including entrant’s first name, initial of their last name and the State/Territory in which they reside) being used by the Promoter for marketing purposes. The Promoter may use, reproduce or modify the entry in any way without any further reference, payment or compensation to the entrant.

27. Winners consent to their first name, the initial of their last name and the State/Territory in which they reside published by the Promotion and the Promotion Partner for marketing purposes.

28. Entrants may access or change their Personal Information by contacting the Promoter by email at info@afterpay.com.au.

Other terms

29. These terms and conditions do not limit, modify or exclude consumer guarantees as provided under the Competition and Consumer Act 2010 (Cth). The Promoter may amend any of these terms and conditions if required to comply with applicable laws.

30. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for errors (technical or human), technical failures or malfunctions except where caused by the Promoter’s fraud, negligence or wilful misconduct.

31. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any injury, sickness, death, or property loss or damage of any kind except where caused by the Promoter’s fraud, negligence, or wilful misconduct.

32. If the promotion cannot be run as planned for any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, the Promoter may, subject to licensing authority approval, alter, cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the promotion. The Promoter will use reasonable efforts to notify you should this occur by publishing a notice on its website.

33. These terms and conditions are governed by the law in force in New South Wales, Australia. Each party irrevocably submits to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of courts exercising jurisdiction in New South Wales, Australia.

Authorised under ACT Permit No TP 22/00806, SA Permit Licence No T22/617 and NSW Authority No TP/01858

TOY MANIA Competition FAQs

What do I need to do?
Spend $50 or more at BIG W online or in-store and checkout with Afterpay

How and when will winners be notified?
The winners will be notified via email from Afterpay on the following dates:
Draw 1: 20 June
Draw 2: 27 June
Draw 3: 4 July
Draw 4: 11 July

Can I opt out of the competition?
No

Is there a minimum spend?
$50

Can I transact online or in-store?
Yes

Is there a maximum spend?
No, however the maximum prize value is $300

Do I need an Afterpay account?
Yes

How do I set up my Afterpay account?
Download the app today

What do I do once I've transacted?
Nothing! You’ll be notified if you’re one of our lucky winners

What personal information will be shared?
Afterpay might share your first name and state with BIG W for marketing purposes, however we’ll ask for your consent directly via email first.

How do I know my transaction is in the draw?
All transactions that meet the criteria are automatically opted-in to the draw.

Do I need to spend each week or will my shop roll over the whole promotional period?
Your shop will roll over the whole promotional period.

When do I need to spend in BIG W?
Between 14 June - 10 July.

Do I need to shop for toys only?
No, not technically.

Will I still be eligible for the prize if my order is later refunded?
No.

Are there any products excluded to enter the competition?
No.

What is the final entry date for the competition?
10 July.

What do I get if I win?
Your winning entry (transaction) will be refunded (i.e. 4 x Afterpay installments will be wiped from your Afterpay account).

Afterpay Card FAQs

Afterpay
Allows your customer to take home their purchase today, pay in four payments, every 2 weeks. Always interest-free.

What is the Afterpay Card?
Afterpay Card is a contactless digital card stored in a customer’s digital wallet on their phone. The customer adds their Afterpay Card to their digital wallet via a one-time setup prompted in their Afterpay App.

How does a customer use their Afterpay Card to purchase in-store?
The customer can either initiate the transaction via the Afterpay App or launch the card directly from their digital wallet. The customer taps their Afterpay Card on your card terminal to pay and finalise the transaction.

How do I process an Afterpay Card sale in-store? Afterpay Card purchases are processed exactly the same way as an Eftpos, Visa or Mastercard transaction.
1. You process the Afterpay Card purchase the exact same way as you would normally process a Card transaction (Eftpos, Visa or MasterCard).
2. The customer can initiate the purchase via their Afterpay App or directly via their digital wallet. To finalise the transaction, they simply tap their Afterpay Card on your card terminal to pay.
3. Transaction is complete.

What happens when an Afterpay Card declines?
If a decline error occurs, confirm with the customer that their pre-approved in-store spending limit is high enough to cover the purchase amount. This amount is visible via the Card tab in the customers Afterpay App. If issues occur, please contact the Afterpay Customer Support team.

How do I refund to Afterpay Card?
You process Afterpay Card refunds the same way as you would normally refund to any Visa or Mastercard in-store.
The customer completes the refund by accessing their Afterpay Card directly from their digital wallet or via the below steps within their Afterpay app:
1. The customer opens their Afterpay App and selects the Card tab.
2. They click on “How it works” above their pre- approved available to spend limit.
3. They scroll down to “How do I return an order?” and tap the ‘Refund to Afterpay Card’ button.
4. The customer taps their Afterpay Card on your card terminal to complete the transaction.
NOTE: If the original sale was made using Afterpay, the refund must go back onto the customer’s Afterpay Card and no other tender type.

How does a customer use their Afterpay Card to purchase in-store?
The customer can either initiate the transaction via the Afterpay App or launch the card directly from their digital wallet. The customer taps their Afterpay Card on your card terminal to pay and finalise the transaction.

What is the maximum amount a customer can purchase using their Afterpay Card? This will be different for each customer. Customers can have between $600-$3000 available to spend. The customer can view their pre-approved available to spend balance on the card tab in their Afterpay App.

Is there a minimum spend with Afterpay Card?
Some businesses/ stores have a minimum spend amount with Afterpay.
Please check your internal policy for your stores Afterpay minimum spend amount in-store.

What if the customer’s phone doesn’t support a digital wallet or NFC?
The customer can contact our dedicated In-store support line on 1300 100 729 and select option 6 to speak with an Afterpay Customer Service Team Member.

What else should I know about the Afterpay Card?
Ensure you review your business/ stores internal policy on Afterpay purchases in-store.
In some business/ stores there are items that Afterpay cannot be used to purchase with E.G: gift cards or lay-by payments.

We always recommend customers to access their Afterpay Card from within their Afterpay App in order to know their pre-approved in- store spend balance and to access any in-app specific deals.
The Afterpay Card is housed by MasterCard in Australia and by Visa in New Zealand, hence you process Afterpay Card sales/refund the same way as you normally process card transactions in-store.

How do I ensure the refund goes back onto the customer’s Afterpay Card?
Best practice is to cross-check the last 4-digits on the customer’s Afterpay Card with the digits on the receipt.

Apple Devices
1. Open the Settings app.
2. Scroll down to Wallet & Apple Pay. 3. Tap the Afterpay Card
Android Devices
1. Open the Google Wallet app.
2. Tap the Afterpay Card.
3. Numbers are displayed on the card or as a
Virtual account number.

What happens if a customer is prompted to enter a PIN?
Sometimes customers will need a PIN after they tap Afterpay Card on the card reader, when this happens the customer can create or update their PIN easily within the Afterpay app. They simply click ‘How it works’ from the Card tab and set or update their PIN from the options.

How long will it take the customer to receive their refund?
Once a refund has been processed by your store, we instantly update the payment schedule and
it may take up to 10 days for Afterpay to restore funds to the customer’s original payment method. In some cases after your store has processed the refund, the customer will be prompted to follow a guided pop-up in our app to apply the refund to the original order.
Go for it, give it a tweet!             

Pages: 1    Go Up
Print

Go Up

Jump to:  

CompFolio ™ marks and indicators:
Entered   Not Interested   Not Won   Prize Received
Revisit   Won Waiting For Prize   Remove Mark

Australian Competitions Club | Powered by SMF Deluxe.
© 2001-2005, Lewis Media. All Rights Reserved.
Compingclub ™ © Australian Competitions Club
Page created in 0.0609 seconds with 8 queries.
Thursday 25 April 2024, 10:49:28 am from 18.116.118.198