Australian Competitions Now with Compfolio!
Comping Club HomeHelpCalendarRegisterLoginCompingclubHelp
   Thursday 18 April 2024, 07:28:17 pm   
Welcome to Australia's favourite competition website

We currently have 1,663 comps and freebies worth over $29,866,335.01 listed

That's over twenty nine million, eight hundred and sixty six thousand, three hundred and thirty five dollars worth of
holidays, cars, boats, cash, computers, kitchens, home furnishings and other prizes to be given away!

Australia's most popular competition website

Compingclub

Compingclub
Compingclub
1015610 Total Posts (445443 Searchable Posts) in 297809 Topics by 41494 Members
Latest Member: Stef15
Comping Club  Australian Competitions Club
|-Comping Club  Expired
| |-Comping Club  Closed Competitions
| | |-Comping Club  Bookkeeper Gold Coast - Win 1/4 $500 Vouch Nineteen at the Star/4 Draws/Refer
Entry Details
  • 4 $500 Vouchers     Closing Date: Friday 30 September 2022

Prizes you can win
 Category   • Cash & Vouchers 
Prizes may include Cash, Vouchers, Subscriptions, Gift Cards etc ...
 Win great prizes at the Compingclub

COMP
MARK

$2,000.00  
Pages: 1 
Print
Author Topic: Bookkeeper Gold Coast - Win 1/4 $500 Vouch Nineteen at the Star/4 Draws/Refer  (Read 79 times)  (Replies 0 posts)
oldfellow
Global Moderator
Comp Guru

Recent Activity
100%

Top Poster

Aquarius
Aquarius

« : Friday 24 June 2022, 05:39:06 pm »
Go Up

https://www.bookkeepergoldcoast.com/win-a-500-voucher/

Win a $500 Voucher for Nineteen at the Star

Business Referral
Refer a business to Astute and you will go in the draw to win a $500 voucher Nineteen at the Star, the premier restaurant at The Star Gold Coast. The more referrals you make, the more chances you have to win!

Consent*
 I agree to the privacy policy.
I understand that by entering my details I am permitting Astute to contact both myself, as the referring party, and the business I have referred.
The $500 voucher is drawn quarterly on 1st of January, April, July and October with the draw closing at 23:59 the day prior. One winner will be chosen from a random draw of entries received in accordance with these Terms and Conditions.

The draw will be performed by a random computer process. The winner will be contacted via email, as provided, to arrange delivery of the voucher. Entry into the draw is contingent on your referring a legitimate, contactable business to Astute, no monetary recompense is required. There is no limit to the amount business you can refer. All referred businesses much have a valid email address and phone number and must be able to be contacted from the details provided.

By entering this draw, each entrant releases Astute, its directors, employees and agents from, and indemnifies each of them against, any and all liability or any loss, damage or injury of any kind arising from or in connection with this draw or the prize.

The voucher cannot be transferred, exchanged or redeemed for cash. If the prize becomes unavailable, Astute reserves the right to substitute a voucher of equal value or specification, subject to any applicable laws or written directions from a regulatory authority.
Go for it, give it a tweet!             

Pages: 1    Go Up
Print

Go Up

Jump to:  

CompFolio ™ marks and indicators:
Entered   Not Interested   Not Won   Prize Received
Revisit   Won Waiting For Prize   Remove Mark

Australian Competitions Club | Powered by SMF Deluxe.
© 2001-2005, Lewis Media. All Rights Reserved.
Compingclub ™ © Australian Competitions Club
Page created in 0.0469 seconds with 8 queries.
Thursday 18 April 2024, 07:28:17 pm from 3.21.104.109