Australian Competitions Now with Compfolio!
Comping Club HomeHelpCalendarRegisterLoginCompingclubHelp
   Tuesday 23 April 2024, 06:59:30 pm   
Welcome to Australia's favourite competition website

We currently have 1,694 comps and freebies worth over $26,661,971.21 listed

That's over twenty six million, six hundred and sixty one thousand, nine hundred and seventy one dollars worth of
holidays, cars, boats, cash, computers, kitchens, home furnishings and other prizes to be given away!

Australia's most popular competition website

Compingclub

Compingclub
Compingclub
1015875 Total Posts (445708 Searchable Posts) in 298064 Topics by 41498 Members
Latest Member: Nessie65
Comping Club  Australian Competitions Club
|-Comping Club  Expired
| |-Comping Club  Closed Competitions
| | |-Comping Club  I Love Linen - Win a $10,000 Bedroom Makeover/Closes 31/7
Entry Details
  • $10,000 Bedroom Makeover     Closing Date: Sunday 31 July 2022

Prizes you can win
 Category   • Homewares 
Prizes may include Manchester, Crockery, Cutlery, Home Furniture, etc ...
 Win great prizes at the Compingclub

COMP
MARK

$10,000.00  
Pages: 1 
Print
Author Topic: I Love Linen - Win a $10,000 Bedroom Makeover/Closes 31/7  (Read 604 times)  (Replies 0 posts)
oldfellow
Global Moderator
Comp Guru

Recent Activity
100%

Top Poster

Aquarius
Aquarius

« : Saturday 02 July 2022, 10:53:29 am »
Go Up

https://www.ilovelinen.com.au/birthday-giveaway

Celebrate our 10th Birthday, with a $10K Bedroom Makeover

Can you believe it, we're turning 10! To celebrate our double digit Birthday and give back to the wonderful community who made us, we have partnered with longtime friends McMullin & Co. and Pampa to give one lucky person the ultimate bedroom makeover.

What you could win:

Over $5,000 worth of I Love Linen styles

1 x McMullin & Co Tina Bedhead valued at $1,699

2 x McMullin & Co Dora Bedsides valued at $998

1 x Pampa Monte Rug, valued at $1,900

Complete the form below subscribing to receive I Love Linen, McMullin & Co. and Pampa emails.

Plus, complete the additional prompts including following each of the prize partner on instagram when you view their profile below for an extra entry, complete all the tasks and get an additional 20 bonus entries.

We will be double checking the winner follows all instagram accounts and the winner will be drawn 2nd August 2022, goodluck!

WIN A $10,000 BEDROOM MAKEOVER IN CELEBRATION OF I LOVE LINENS 10TH BIRTHDAY

This competition is being run by I Love Linen Pty Ltd, ABN 59 154 522 979 of 11/14 Rothcote Court, Burleigh Heads, Qld 4220.
Permit Numbers: ACT TP 22/01072, NSW TP/01962, SA T22/847
Entry is open from 09:00 AM AEST Friday 1st July until 11:59pm AEST Sunday 31st July 2022.
This competition is open to Australian residents only, over 18 years old.
There will be 1 winner who will win the below prizes up to the value of $10,000 AUD:
Up to $5,300 RRP of I Love Linen Product of your choice (including shipping costs of total prize pack)
1 x McMillin Tina Bed Head (Super King) valued at $1,699
2 x McMullin Dora Bedside Tables valued at $998
1 x Pampa Monte Rug valued at $1,990
To enter the competition;
entrants must fill in the form on this page subscribing to the email marketing newsletters of I Love Linen and prize partners McMullin & Co. and Pampa: www.ilovelinen.com.au/birthday-giveaway
For bonus entries complete the below via the gleam.io app;
Visit & Follow @ilovelinen on instagram
Visit& Follow each of the prize partners on instagram @mcmullinandco and @wearepampa
Visit I Love Linen on Facebook
Visit I Love Linen on Pinterest
Watch an I Love Linen on TikTok Video
View the post on Instagram
View our latest collection
Check out the store
Watch our latest YouTube video
Refer a friend
20 Bonus points for completing all of the above
The prize is not transferable, not redeemable for cash, not for resale and will be awarded to the confirmed winner only.
One winner will be chosen at random using Gleam.io’s competition winner selector in accordance with these terms and conditions. This will be drawn at I Love Linen Head Office at 3pm 1st August 2022.
Those who work for or are affiliated with the I Love Linen brand or prize partners will be deemed ineligible to win the prize.
Winners will be announced on the official I Love Linen Instagram account @ilovelinen and published on the competition landing page www.ilovelinen.com.au/birthday-giveaway on 3rd August 2022, unless unclaimed. The winner will be contacted directly via email and phoned if no response by end of day 2nd August 2022.
The prize must be claimed before Monday 23rd August 2022.
If the prize is not claimed there will be one redraw. The redraw will take place at I Love Linen Head Office on the 12th September at 10am, the new winner contacted by 3pm 12th September by email and announced on the competition landing page www.ilovelinen.com.au/birthday-giveaway by 5pm. Redrawn prize must be claimed by 30th September 2022.
By filling out the entry form, your data will be collected in accordance with the privacy policies of I Love Linen (see here).
I Love Linen reserves the right to make substitutions to the prize, if the items are unavailable at the time of fulfillment, ensuring the prize equates to the same value.
By entering the competition, entrants agree to these terms & conditions.
If for any reason any aspect of this Promotion is not capable of running as planned, including by reason of computer virus, communications network failure, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failure or any cause beyond the control of the Promoter, the Promoter may in its sole discretion cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Promotion and invalidate any affected entries, or suspend or modify a prize, subject to State or Territory regulation.
Go for it, give it a tweet!             

Pages: 1    Go Up
Print

Go Up

Jump to:  

CompFolio ™ marks and indicators:
Entered   Not Interested   Not Won   Prize Received
Revisit   Won Waiting For Prize   Remove Mark

Australian Competitions Club | Powered by SMF Deluxe.
© 2001-2005, Lewis Media. All Rights Reserved.
Compingclub ™ © Australian Competitions Club
Page created in 0.0469 seconds with 8 queries.
Tuesday 23 April 2024, 06:59:30 pm from 18.218.61.16