Australian Competitions Now with Compfolio!
Comping Club HomeHelpCalendarRegisterLoginCompingclubHelp
   Saturday 20 April 2024, 09:24:20 am   
Welcome to Australia's favourite competition website

We currently have 1,643 comps and freebies worth over $30,045,915.37 listed

That's over thirty million, fourty five thousand, nine hundred and fifteen dollars worth of
holidays, cars, boats, cash, computers, kitchens, home furnishings and other prizes to be given away!

Australia's most popular competition website

Compingclub

Compingclub
Compingclub
1015693 Total Posts (445526 Searchable Posts) in 297891 Topics by 41495 Members
Latest Member: Juliew123
Comping Club  Australian Competitions Club
|-Comping Club  Expired
| |-Comping Club  Closed Competitions
| | |-Comping Club  Canvas Factory - 12 Days of Christmas giveaways
Entry Details
  • 12 Days of Xmas CanvasFactory     Closing Date: Thursday 15 December 2022

Prizes you can win
 Category   • Cash & Vouchers 
Prizes may include Cash, Vouchers, Subscriptions, Gift Cards etc ...
Pages: 1 2 Next Last  All
Print
Author Topic: Canvas Factory - 12 Days of Christmas giveaways  (Read 512 times)  (Replies 10 posts)
culturebird
Global Moderator
Comp Guru

Recent Activity
100%

Top Poster

« : Friday 02 December 2022, 08:05:23 am »
Go Up

Our 12 Days Of Christmas Giveaway is HERE! We're starting strong by giving away a $100 Canvas Factory voucher! For your chance to win, simply caption this photo in the comments below. The best caption will WIN! Plus, stay tuned for our 12 DAYS of competitions. Competition ends midnight Thursday 8th December. Winner will be announced on this post. Prize is non-refundable or transferable.

https://www.facebook.com/TheCanvasFactory/photos/a.513128918749301/5916577415071064/
Go for it, give it a tweet!             

culturebird
Global Moderator
Comp Guru

Recent Activity
100%

Top Poster

« Reply #1 : Friday 02 December 2022, 09:54:55 pm »
Go Up

[DAY 2] Our 12 Days Of Christmas Giveaway continues! Today we're giving away 2 x $50 Canvas Factory vouchers! For your chance to win one, give us your best Christmas pun. The funniest puns will WIN!

https://www.facebook.com/TheCanvasFactory/photos/a.513128918749301/5919452258116913/

Competition ends midnight Thursday 8th December. Winners will be announced on this post. Prize is non-refundable or transferable.

culturebird
Global Moderator
Comp Guru

Recent Activity
100%

Top Poster

« Reply #2 : Sunday 04 December 2022, 07:57:01 am »
Go Up

DAY 3: On the third day of Christmas Canvas Factory gave to me. Today we're giving away 1 x $50 Canvas Factory voucher!

For your chance to win, all you have to do is tell us which Canvas Factory voucher you want this Christmas! The most creative answer will win.

Competition ends midnight Thursday 8th December. Winner will be announced on this post. Prize is non-refundable or transferable.

culturebird
Global Moderator
Comp Guru

Recent Activity
100%

Top Poster

« Reply #3 : Sunday 04 December 2022, 10:07:56 am »
Go Up

On the fourth day of Christmas Canvas Factory gave to me. Today we're giving away a panoramic metal print worth $100!  For your chance to win, all you have to do is describe your ideal Christmas using ONLY emojis! The most creative answer will win.
Competition ends midnight Thursday 8th December. The winner will be announced on this post. Prize is non-refundable or transferable.

https://www.facebook.com/TheCanvasFactory/photos/a.513128918749301/5923786417683497/

culturebird
Global Moderator
Comp Guru

Recent Activity
100%

Top Poster

« Reply #4 : Monday 05 December 2022, 01:55:53 pm »
Go Up

DAY 5: On the fifth day of Christmas Canvas Factory gave to me  Today we're giving away 3 x $50 Canvas Factory vouchers! For your chance to win, all you have to do is show us your best Christmas wall art design by commenting below! The image can be your own photo, one of our designs, or ANY other design you find on the internet. The most creative ideas will win.

https://www.facebook.com/TheCanvasFactory/photos/a.513128918749301/5926824307379708/

Competition ends midnight Friday 9th December. The winners will be announced on this post. Prize is non-refundable or transferable.

culturebird
Global Moderator
Comp Guru

Recent Activity
100%

Top Poster

« Reply #5 : Tuesday 06 December 2022, 08:42:15 am »
Go Up

DAY 6: On the sixth day of Christmas Canvas Factory gave to me… Today we're giving away 2 x $50 Canvas Factory vouchers!  For your chance to win, all you have to do is show us your pet getting into the Christmas spirit by posting your pic below! The funniest photos will win.

Competition ends midnight Friday 9th December. The winners will be announced on this post. Prize is non-refundable or transferable.

culturebird
Global Moderator
Comp Guru

Recent Activity
100%

Top Poster

« Reply #6 : Friday 09 December 2022, 09:41:19 am »
Go Up

DAY 7: On the seventh day of Christmas Canvas Factory gave to me. Today we're giving away 3 x $50 Event Cinemas vouchers!

For your chance to win one, just guess the 5 Christmas movies in our post below. The first three people to guess all five CORRECTLY will win. Aaaand ACTION!

Competition ends midnight Sunday 11th December. The winners will be announced on this post. Prize is non-refundable or transferable.

DAY 8: On the eighth day of Christmas Canvas Factory gave to me. Today we're giving away 1 x $50 Canvas Factory voucher!.

For your chance to win one, just tell us what you want for Christmas! Simple! The most creative answer will win.

Competition ends midnight Sunday 11th December. The winner will be announced on this post. Prize is non-refundable or transferable.

culturebird
Global Moderator
Comp Guru

Recent Activity
100%

Top Poster

« Reply #7 : Friday 09 December 2022, 09:48:49 pm »
Go Up

On the ninth day of Christmas Canvas Factory gave to me.  Today we're giving away 3 Day 9: x Canvas Factory photo pillows

For your chance to win one, share the funniest Christmas meme or joke you can find

The most creative answers will win.

https://www.facebook.com/TheCanvasFactory/photos/a.513128918749301/5940518876010251/

Competition ends midnight Sunday 11th December. The winners will be announced on this post. Prizes are non-refundable or transferable

culturebird
Global Moderator
Comp Guru

Recent Activity
100%

Top Poster

« Reply #8 : Saturday 10 December 2022, 07:24:52 pm »
Go Up

[DAY 10] On the tenth day of Christmas Canvas Factory gave to me 🎶 Today we're giving away 1 x $100 Gourmet Traveller food voucher!

The FIRST person to answer this Christmas riddle correctly will win. Who is always full but never hungry on Christmas?

Competition ends midnight 12th December. The winners will be announced on this post. Prizes are non-refundable or transferable.

culturebird
Global Moderator
Comp Guru

Recent Activity
100%

Top Poster

« Reply #9 : Sunday 11 December 2022, 06:21:07 pm »
Go Up

DAY 11: On the eleventh day of Christmas Canvas Factory gave to me. Today we're giving away 1 x $100 Canvas Factory voucher!

Simply tag a friend in the comments to be in the running to win!

https://www.instagram.com/p/CmAs4xjyB_6/

Competition ends midnight 15th December.

Pages: 1 2 Next Last  All   Go Up
Print

Go Up

Jump to:  

CompFolio ™ marks and indicators:
Entered   Not Interested   Not Won   Prize Received
Revisit   Won Waiting For Prize   Remove Mark

Australian Competitions Club | Powered by SMF Deluxe.
© 2001-2005, Lewis Media. All Rights Reserved.
Compingclub ™ © Australian Competitions Club
Page created in 0.0188 seconds with 13 queries.
Saturday 20 April 2024, 09:24:20 am from 3.16.212.99