WESTFIELD HELENSVALE BUNNY
TRAIL TREASURE HUNT” 2023 PROMOTION
1. Information on how to enter and prizes form part of these Terms and
Conditions. Participation in this “Westfield Bunny Trail Treasure Hunt”
Promotion (“Promotion”) is deemed acceptance of these Terms and
Conditions. All times stipulated in these Terms and Conditions are based
on QLD local time.
2. Subject to condition 4, this Promotion is only open to Australian residents
aged 16 years or over.
3. Entrants under 18 years old must have parental/guardian approval to
enter and further, the parent/guardian of the entrant must read and
consent to these Terms and Conditions. Parents/guardians may be
required by the Promoter to enter into a further agreement as evidence of
consent to the minor entering this Promotion.
4. The following are ineligible: (i) employees of the Promoter, the Scentre
Group or any of the tenants or retailers in Westfield Helensvale Shopping
Centre (“Participating Centre”) or any of the Promoter’s agencies that
are associated with the Promotion; (ii) the spouse, defacto spouse,
parent, child or sibling (whether natural or by adoption) of an excluded
employee; and (iii) any person who the Promoter has previously notified is
not permitted to enter the Promoter’s promotions.
5. This Promotion commences at 3:00pm on Thursday 6 April 2023 and
ends at 6:00pm on Thursday 6 April 2023. (“Promotion Period”).
HOW TO PARTICIPATE
6. To enter this Promotion, eligible individuals must, during the Promotion
Period, undertake the following steps:
a) Download the Westfield Plus app from the app or play store onto their
device, or already be a member.
b) Scan the QR code using their device, located at the Easter kiosk in the
Food Court, in order to receive their bucket, bunny ears and map, per
child in attendance.
c) Follow the directions on the map to explore Westfield Helensvale and
visit all 4 booths to have their map stamped and to collect their chocolate
d) Upon completing the Bunny Trail Treasure Hunt, visit the Playground to
meet the Easter bunny and take a photo.
LIMITS ON ENTRY
7. Limit of one (1) entry permitted per eligible person. Multiple entries are
permitted where there is more than one (1) child per Westfield Plus
member in attendance.
8. The Bunny Trail Treasure Hunt Promotion is limited to the first 400
members only, on a first-come, first-served basis, whilst stocks last.
9. Incomplete, indecipherable or illegible entries will be deemed invalid.
10. If there is a dispute as to the identity of an entrant, the Promoter reserves
the right, in its sole discretion, to determine the identity of the entrant.
11. Giveaways at Westfield Helensvale’s Bunny Trail Treasure Hunt are
limited to the first 400 members only whilst stocks last and are determined
at the discretion of the staff.
12. If for any reason a member does not take the Bunny Trail Treasure Hunt
giveaway or an element of the giveaway at the time stipulated, then the
giveaway or that element of the giveaway will be forfeited and will not be
redeemable for cash.
13. If any giveaway (or part of any giveaway) is unavailable due to reasons
beyond the control of the Promoter, the Promoter its discretion, reserves
the right to substitute the giveaway (or that part of the giveaway) with a
giveaway to the equal value and/or specification, subject to any written
directions from a regulatory authority.
14. Total Bunny Trail Treasure Hunt giveaway pool value is AUD $3,693.
15. Giveaways, or any unused portion of a giveaway, are not transferable or
exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash, unless otherwise specified.
16. Entrants consent to the Promoter using the entrant's name, likeness,
image and/or voice in the event they are a winner (including photograph,
film and/or recording of the same) in any media for an unlimited period
without remuneration for the purpose of promoting this Promotion
(including any outcome), and promoting any products manufactured,
distributed and/or supplied by the Promoter.
17. The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of
entries and entrants (including an entrant’s identity, age and place of
residence) and reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any
individual who the Promoter has reason to believe has breached any of
these Terms and Conditions, tampered with the entry process or engaged
in any unlawful or other improper misconduct calculated to jeopardise fair
and proper conduct of the promotion. Errors and omissions may be
accepted at the Promoter's discretion. Failure by the Promoter to enforce
any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
The Promoter's legal rights to recover damages or other compensation
from such an offender are reserved.
18. If this Promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being
conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the
reasonable control of the Promoter, including but not limited to technical
difficulties, unauthorised intervention or fraud, the Promoter reserves the
right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law: (a) to
disqualify any entrant; or (b) subject to any written directions from a
regulatory authority to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the
Promotion, as appropriate.
19. The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered
20. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions limit, exclude or modify or purports
to limit, exclude or modify the statutory consumer guarantees as provided
under the Competition and Consumer Act, as well as any other implied
warranties under the ASIC Act or similar consumer protection laws in the
State and Territories of Australia (“Non-Excludable Guarantees”).
Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-
Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter and the Scentre Group of
companies (including their respective officers, employees and agents)
exclude all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any
loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect,
special or consequential, arising in any way out of the Promotion.
21. Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-
Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter and the Scentre Group of
companies (including their respective officers, employees and agents) are
not responsible for and exclude all liability (including negligence), for any
personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity);
whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out
of: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not
under the Promoter’s control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third
party interference; (c) any entry or correspondence that is late, lost,
altered, damaged or misdirected (whether received by the Promoter or
not) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (d)
any variation in the prize value to that stated in these Terms and
Conditions; (e) any tax liability incurred by an entrant or winner; or (f) use
of a prize