Win a Share in $10,000
Every WEdnesday, 15 March Ė 26 ApriL
Use your Crown Rewards card at participating outlets and the Casino from 5pm to enter the 9pm Prize Draw.
You will receive one entry for every 20 Crown Rewards Points earned, up to a maximum of 10 entries per promotional day.
VIsit a VIK to print your entries from 5pm .
Up to two winners will share in $10,000 at the main Casino Stage.
Terms & Conditions
Conditions apply, click here for full Terms and Conditions. You must be present to win.
16. Privacy Collection Statement: The Promoter collects entrantsí personal information, including name and contact
details, for purposes associated with the conduct of the Promotion, sending emails to entrants regarding their
entries into the Promotion, publicising the results and Prize collection. Uses may also include future promotion,
. Unless otherwise advised by the entrant, by entering this
Promotion, each entrant consents to the retention and use of their information in this manner.
17. Indemnity: To the fullest extent permissible by law, each entrant including the Prize Winner and any person
partaking in any component of the Prize, releases and indemnifies the Promoter from any claim, loss, damage,
injury, expense, cost or charge sustained or in any way incurred in connection with the Prize or Promotion or
participation in the Prize or Promotion or the use of the Prize. The Promoter, its related bodies corporate, their
officers, employees and agents will not be liable for any loss, personal injury (including illness or death), demand,
costs, expenses, claim, liability or damage whatsoever (including but not limited to direct, indirect, consequential
and economic loss) suffered or sustained in connection with this Promotion, the promotion of this Promotion, or
the use of any Prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.
18. Liability: To the fullest extent permitted by law, the Promoter excludes liability for any problems or technical
malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer online systems, servers, or providers, computer
equipment, software, technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or any website, or any unauthorised
intervention, human error or omission or any combination thereof, including any non-delivery or corruption of entries
to the Promoter, injury or damage to participants' or any other person's computer related to or resulting from
participation in or down-loading any materials in this Promotion. The Promoterís responsibility for the provision of
prizes is limited to the prizes as described in these terms and conditions, the Promoter accepts no further liability
or commitment beyond those stated. The Promoter is not liable for any act, omission, failure, or delay by the
Promoter that is due to any acts which are not reasonably within its control, including as a result of any technical
malfunction. All times are best estimates only and the Promoter does not guarantee that events will take place
exactly at the times stated.
19. Force Majeure: The Promoter will not be responsible for any forces of nature, acts of God, war (declared or
undeclared), riot, explosion, acts of terrorism, labour or industrial dispute including strike, action, or inaction of
Government, forced or Government imposed closure of the venue or cessation of or interruption to trade and any
other acts which are not reasonably within the control of the Promoter which may affect the Promotion. If one or
more of these acts occur, the Promoter reserves the right to cancel the Promotion, defer the Promotion to a different
date, or change these Terms and Conditions. Any change to the Promotion in these circumstances will be
communicated to eligible entrants as soon as practicable.
20. Disputes: In the event of a dispute, the decision of the Promoter is final and binding.
21. Alterations of Terms and Conditions: Subject to approval being granted under Condition 13 of the general
conditions attaching to Trade Promotion Lotteries issued by the Gaming and Wagering Commission of Western
Australia, the Promoter reserves the right to alter these Terms and Conditions to address any misinterpretation,
misinformation or misunderstanding that may arise in the application of these Terms and Conditions, as is permitted
by law. The Promoterís decision will be final.
22. Acceptance: Participation in the Promotion constitutes acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
23. Disqualification: Any failure to comply with these Terms and Conditions may result in immediate disqualification
of an entrant or Prize Winner. Disqualification will be at the Promoterís sole discretion.
24. Cancellation: The Promoter reserves the right to cancel the Promotion at any time prior to the commencement of
the Promotional Period for any reason.
25. Responsible Service of Alcohol: The Promoter practises the Responsible Service of Alcohol.
26. Responsible Gaming: The Promoter practises and promotes Responsible Gaming (RG). The RG Helpline is 1800
858 858 and the website is www.gamblinghelponline.org.au