WIN a chocolate masterclass in Switzerland (10 runners-up win choc masterclass in Sydney) Must travel on certain dates.https://lindtmasterclasspromotion.com.au/
Start packing, you’re almost there.
For your chance to win a one-on-one masterclass with a Lindt Master Chocolatier in Switzerland at the Lindt Home of Chocolate, simply fill in the form and upload your Woolworths receipt as proof of your Lindt EXCELLENCE purchase. Plus, we are giving away 10x masterclasses for 2 people to learn from Lindt Master Chocolatier, Thomas Schnetzler, in Sydney.
To enter, eligible entrants must during the Promotional Period:
a) Buy any Lindt EXCELLENCE product in from any Woolworths supermarket in Australia, Woolworths Metro in Australia (excluding Ampol Woolworths MetroGo, Metro60 and Everyday Market) or via Woolworths Online at www.woolworths.com.au
during the Promotional Period (between 19/4/23 and 16/5/23); and
b) Visit www.lindtmasterclasspromotion.com.au;
c) Enter copy of your receipt and contact details; and
d) Tell us in 50 words or less, ‘What is your passion, how does it inspire you’?
All written entries will be entered into the Judging, with a Judging Panel who will Judge in their opinion, the best eleven (11) entries based on the
creativity of their response to the question, “What is your passion, how does it inspire you’? Those eleven (11) entries will be deemed the winner.
Maximum total number of entries per person is fourteen (14). Limit of one (1) entry per person permitted on each day of the Promotion Period. If more than one entry is submitted during the Promotion Period, the entry must not be a duplication of a previous entry.
The eleven (11) winners will win one (1) of the following prizes:
The entry deemed by the Judging panel, that is the most creative of all eligible entries received will receive the Major Prize, which includes;
• Return Economy airfares for the winner & their guest (including Swiss Air & the Promoter’s choice of airline for connecting flights) from the winner’s
nearest Australian capital city to Zürich, Switzerland (flight associated taxes
• Four (4) nights twin share accommodation (of the Promoter’s choice) in Zürich
• Airport Transfers in Switzerland
• Dinner for 2 people for 3 nights
• 90 minute guided tour of the Lindt Home of Chocolate exhibition
• 120 minutes private chocolate course with a Lindt Master Chocolatier
• Lindt store voucher (CHF 100 = AUD 157)
• Zurich Cards for 2 x Adults valid for 72 hours (CHF53 each. Total CHF106
• Spending money – AU$6,000 (to be transferred into the winner’s
nominated Australian bank account ahead of the trip)
Travel dates are to be confirmed for travel in September 2023, & subject to flight availability.
Total maximum Major Prize value is $30,340
Runner Up Prizes:
The ten (10) entries deemed by the Judging panel, as the next most creative of all eligible entries received, will receive a Runner Up Prize, which includes, for each winner & their guest;
• A Masterclass with Thomas Schnetzler, Lindt Master Chocolatier, including food and beverage based on the time of day of the Masterclass on 16 August 2023.The Masterclass will be a 120 minute class from 6pm - 8pm covering tasting and pairing chocolate, creating your own EXCELLENCE dark chocolate block and a chocolate dessert.
• The Masterclass will take place at the VIVE Cooking School in Sydney
• Return economy airfares for the winner & their guest (flight associated
taxes are included) from the winner’s closest Australian capital city, and one
(1) night twin share accommodation at a hotel of the Promoter’s choice on
the night of the 16th August, included (if a winner is a resident of NSW they
will forfeit the airfare portion of the prize and no compensation will be paid or given).
Maximum value of each Runner Up Prize is $3,000.
Total value of all Runner Up Prizes is $30,000.
The judging will be conducted at 10:00am AEST on 23 May 2023 at The
Park, 6 Victoria Street, Beaconsville, NSW 2015
The winner’s names, suburbs, & states will be announced on www.lindtmasterclasspromotion.com.au
, @LindtAustralia, & @lindt_aunz
from 30 May 2023, for a minimum of 28 days.
The Promoter reserves the right to rejudge for a prize in the event of a
winner failing to comply with these terms and conditions or forfeiting or not
claiming a prize by 5:00pm AEST on 23 June 2023. If a prize remains
unclaimed by that time & date, the second judging will be held at 5:30pm
AEST on 26 June 2023 at the same location as the original judging.
Disposal of the unclaimed prize may be made subject to any written
directions given by any government authority and pursuant to any relevant
legislation. The unclaimed prize winner/s will be contacted by phone and in
writing by email within 2 working days of the judging. Any winner will also be
announced on www.lindtmasterclasspromotion.com.au
, @LindtAustralia, &
@lindt_aunz from 28 June 2023, for a minimum of 28 days.