Win a $10,000 Flight Centre Gift Card from The Urban List.
Here's How You Can Win A Flight Centre Gift Card Worth $10K
To celebrate the launch of Urban List Vacays, we’ve teamed up with Flight Centre to bring you a prize of insane proportions to get you one step closer to your next unforgettable escape. To enter, share with us your ultimate holiday dream day in 50 words or less. Think big—what would you eat, see, drink and indulge in first?https://www.theurbanlist.com/competitions/win-10k-flight-centre-gift-card
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. Information on how to enter and the prize form part of these Terms and Conditions. Participation in Urban List’s Vacays $10k Dream Destination Giveaway promotion (“Promotion”) is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
2. The Promotion is conducted by Urban List Pty Ltd ACN 142 505 897 as trustee for The Urban List Trust (ABN 56 349 266 482) (“Promoter”).
3. The Promotion is open to all Queensland, New South Wales and Western Australian residents aged 18 and over who enter in accordance with these Terms and Conditions.
4. Employees (and their immediate family and/or those living in the same household) of the Promoter, and its related entities, affiliates, subsidiaries, agencies and suppliers associated with this promotion are ineligible to enter. Immediate family means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister or first cousin.
How to Enter
5. The Promotion period commences at 9am on Monday 24 July 2023 ends at 11:59pm Sunday 17th September. (“Promotional Period”).
6. To enter, individuals must complete the entry form including the question Tell us your ultimate holiday destination and why in 50 words or less? during the Promotional Period as hosted on the Promoter’s website, www.theurbanlist.com
7. There is no cost to enter the Promotion.
8. The Promoter reserves the right to refuse any entries which contravene these Terms and Conditions, including any incomplete or indecipherable entries.
Determining and Notifying the Winner(s)
9. Selection of the winner(s) will take place at the Sydney office of the Promoter, 8 Hill Street, Surry Hills, NSW, 2010 between Wednesday 20th September and Wednesday 27th September 2023
10. This Promotion will run as a game of skill. The winner(s) will be decided on merit of their answer.
11. The Promoter’s determination of the winner(s) is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
12. The winner will be notified via e-mail or phone call on Tuesday 3rd October. The winner must acknowledge acceptance of and claim their Prize by replying to this e-mail or phone call with details requested. This must be received by the Promoter no later than Tuesday 10th October.
13. If for any reason a winner does not acknowledge, accept and claim their Prize by Tuesday 10th October, that Prize will be forfeited, and another winner selected at 2pm AEST on Thursday 12th October 2023.
14. The Promoter will have no liability for a winner's failure to receive notices due to winner’s spam, junk email or other security settings or for a winner’s provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information.
15. The winner of the Prize will receive:
$10,000 Flight Centre Gift Card valid for 3 years from the date of issue.
16. Prize terms and conditions:
a. All Prize redemptions are also subject to any terms and conditions imposed by the supplier (for example, the accommodation, restaurant, tour operator etc.). Read Flight Centre’s full gift card terms & conditions.
b. Prizes cannot be exchanged for goods or cash, nor can they be sold or otherwise transferred to any person.
17. Without limiting the above, the winner(s) agree to participate in all promotional activity (such as publicity and photography) in connection with the Promotion and/ or the winning of the Prize (as reasonably requested by Flight Centre), free of charge, and agree to sign any additional documents reasonably required by the Promoter and Flight Centre to give effect to this condition. Subject to law, the winner(s) must consent to using their names, likeness, images and/or voices (including photograph, film and/or recording of the same) in any media for an unlimited period of time without further notification, remuneration or compensation for the purpose of promoting, publicising or marketing the Promotion (including any outcome) or undertaking the Prize.
18. The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and entrants (including an entrant’s identity, age and place of residence).
19. The Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who the Promoter has reason to believe has breached any of these Terms and Conditions, tampered with the entry process or engaged in any unlawful or other improper misconduct calculated to jeopardise the fair and proper conduct of the promotion. Errors and omissions may be accepted at the Promoter's discretion. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
20. If a winner of the Prize is under the age of 18 years, the Prize will be forfeited by that entrant, and a redraw will occur.
21. In the event of war, terrorism, pandemic or epidemic, state of emergency, government restrictions or disaster, the Promoter reserves the right to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the promotion, or suspend or modify a prize. The Promoter reserves the right to modify, suspend or terminate the Promotion without notice.
22. As a condition of entering the Promotion, each entrant licenses and grants the Promoter, its affiliates and sub-licensees a non-exclusive, royalty-free, perpetual, worldwide, irrevocable, and sub-licensable right to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish and display their entry (for any purpose, including but not limited to future promotional, marketing or publicity purposes, in any media, without compensation, restriction on use, attribution or liability. Entrants agree not to assert any moral rights in relation to such use and warrant that they have the full authority to grant these rights.
23. As a condition of accepting the Prize, each winner must sign any legal documentation in the form required by the Promoter, and/or prize suppliers in their absolute discretion, including but not limited to a legal release and indemnity form.
24. Entrants agree to have their email address added to the Promoter’s email list.
25. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions limits, excludes or modifies, or purports to limit, exclude or modify the statutory consumer guarantees as provided under the Competition and Consumer Act, (“Non-Excludable Guarantees”). Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) excludes all claims, liability, loss or damage (including loss of opportunity) suffered or incurred by any person; whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the Promotion or acceptance of or use of any prize.
27. All entries become the property of the Promoter.
28. The Promoter accepts no liability for any problems or technical malfunction of computer systems, servers, software, internet service provider or email systems, including failure of any entry to be received on account of technical problems, or the failure of a winner to receive a notification due to such technical problems.
29. This Promotion is void where prohibited or restricted by law.