The Big Banana Peel is BACK and it is bigger than ever.
We’ve got over $90 million in prizes up for grabs and the best part is - EVERY. PEEL. WINS.
All you have to do is:
Head to your local Boost store or order via the Boost app
Purchase any Original Size drink to collect your entry card
Scan the QR Code to play and peel to win one of 3 MILLION epic prizes
You could win a brand new MG4 Electric car, a holiday for two, Menulog vouchers, $500 towards your rent, FREE Boost for a year, and so much MORE
T&C's: AU. res. 14+ only. <18 obtain parent/guardian permission. Ends for purchases 26/11/23. Prize claims close 11.59pm AEDT 24/12/23.https://www.bigbananapeel.com.au/TERMS & CONDITIONS:
1. The Promoter of Boost Juice Big Banana Peel Promotion 2023 (the “Promotion“) is Boost Juice Pty Ltd (ABN 11 092 165 681) of Level 8, M-City Office Building and Business District, 2107-2125 Dandenong Road, Clayton Victoria 3168 (“Boost Juice” or the “Promoter“).
2. The Promotion is administered by TLC Marketing Worldwide Australia & NZ, (ABN 75 622 802 180) of Level 28, 161 Castlereagh Street, Sydney, New South Wales, 2000, (“TLC“). All correspondence regarding this Promotion should be directed to this address.
3. Instructions on how to enter and mechanics of prize redemption form part of these Terms and Conditions.
4. Participation in this Promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions (including the Schedule). The Promoter’s decision not to enforce a specific restriction does not constitute a waiver of that restriction or of these Terms and Conditions generally.
CONDITIONS OF ENTRY
An Entrant must meet all of the following conditions of entry (“Entrant“):
5. This Promotion is only open to Australian residents aged 14 years and over as at the time of entry, who remain Australian residents for the duration of the Promotional Period.
6. Entrants aged less than 18 years must obtain the consent of their parent or legal guardian to enter the Promotion and provide personal information about themselves. By consenting to these entrants participating in the Promotion or by accepting any prize on behalf of them, the parent or legal guardian accepts these Terms and Conditions. Persons who are aged less than 14 years old are ineligible to enter and participate in the Promotion. All entries and attempted prize redemptions by or on behalf of persons who are aged less than 14 years old will be deemed invalid.
7. Directors, officers, management and employees (and their immediate families) of the Promoter, its related bodies corporate or franchisees, Retail Zoo Holdings Pty Ltd, a prize supplier (i.e. Promotional Partner), TLC, suppliers, providers and agencies associated with this Promotion or who have influence over the allocation of rewards are ineligible to participate in this Promotion. Immediate family means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption and fostering), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister or 1st cousin.
8. As a condition of entering this Promotion and in the event an Entrant is a Grand Prize or Major Prize winner, an Entrant consents to the Promoter and / or TLC using the Entrant’s name and locality in any media in Australia for an unlimited period of time without further notification, remuneration or compensation for the purpose of promoting, publicizing or marketing the Promotion (including any outcome), and/or promoting any products or services manufactured, distributed and/or supplied by the Promoter or TLC.
9. The Promotion is open for Qualifying Purchases (as defined in the ‘How to Enter’ section below) made between 12.01am AEDT on 23/10/2023 and close of business on 26/11/2023 (“Promotional Period”).
10. The redemption period opens at 12.01am AEST on 23/10/2023 and closes at 11.59pm AEDT on 24/12/2023 (“Redemption Period”).
HOW TO ENTER
11. Entrants must:
during the Promotional Period, purchase any original-sized Boost Juice, Smoothie or Crush (“Eligible Products”) from any Boost Juice Store in Australia as outlined in clause 12 or via the Boost Juice app, with only payment methods of cash or credit card (not including special vouchers or promotions) (“Qualifying Purchase”) and receive the promotional card containing a unique code from the Boost Juice cashier to enter via the promotional website; and
during the Redemption Period, visit www.bigbananapeel.com.au
(“Promotional Website”), locate the entry page, fill in the online entry form with the necessary details (name, email address, contact number, birthday, postal code and unique code), submit the online entry form, and play the Big Banana Peel game.
Once the Entrant has made their Qualifying Purchase and successfully entered the details on the Promotional Website (“Qualified Claim”), they must retain the promotional card containing the unique code in case of prize verification. In the event a promotional card is not supplied at the time of the Qualifying Purchase, it is the Entrant’s responsibility to request one. For the avoidance of doubt, every Qualified Purchase is entitled to one promotional card / one entry.
12. Entrants who make a Qualified Claim for each Instant Win Prize will also automatically receive one (1) entry to the Second Chance Draw (“Second Chance Draw Valid Entrants”), as outlined in section 25 below.
13. For each Qualified Claim and each corresponding entry to the Second Chance Draw, the Entrant must keep their promotional card that bears the Unique Game Card Code submitted at the time of claim or entry. The Promoter or TLC, in its sole discretion, may at any time after a claim or an entry has been submitted, require the original promotional card to be produced for verification before awarding any prize.
14. Participating Boost Juice Stores include franchised branches and are as listed at (place website link containing directory of participating stores here) (“Participating Boost Juice Stores”).
15. The Eligible Product may not be always available for sale in all Participating Boost Juice Stores during the Promotional Period. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any Eligible Product being unavailable at a Participating Boost Juice Store during the Promotional Period.
16. Entries must be received during the Redemption Period and will be deemed to be received only when received by the Promoter. The Promoter is not liable for any problems with communications networks. Any cost associated with accessing the Promotional Website is the Entrant’s sole responsibility and is dependent on the internet service provider used by the Entrant.
17. The Promoter is not responsible if an Entrant’s mobile/desktop device is not sufficiently capable for the purpose of submitting an entry, including having the requisite browser capability.
18. Multiple entries are permitted, subject to the following:
each entry must be submitted separately and in accordance with the entry requirements of these Terms and Conditions; and
the same unique code from a promotional card cannot be used more than once.
19. The total prize pool is up to $94,873,185.00
HOW TO CLAIM AN “INSTANT WIN PRIZE”
20. The Instant Win Prize can come from the Grand, Major and Mass tier prize pool, as outlined in Schedule 1 below.
21. Instant Win Grand and Major Prizes will be randomly allocated throughout the Promotional Period in such a way as to ensure that approximately constant ratios of the different Instant Win Prize types (as outlined in Schedule 1 below) are given away throughout the Promotional Period.
22. Instant Win Mass Prizes will be randomly allocated throughout the Redemption Period in such a way as to ensure that approximately constant ratios of the different Instant Win Mass Prize types (as outlined in Schedule 1 below) are given away throughout the Redemption Period.
23. Entrants who perform the steps outlined in clause 11 above (“Qualified Claim”) will be notified via email confirming their prize details and how to redeem the Instant Win Prize.
24. All Instant Win Prizes are subject to the terms and conditions detailed in Schedule 1.
25. All winners of prizes valued at over $250 or above will have their first name initial, last name and postcode published on the Promotional Website (www.bigbananapeel.com.au
) on or before 26/01/2024 for a period of at least 30 days.
26. If any prize over $250 remains unclaimed at the end of this Promotion, or if a prize winner cannot be found, that information will be published on the Promotional Website (www.bigbananapeel.com.au
) on or before 25/03/2024
27. If, for any reason there are Instant Prizes valued over $100 that have not been successfully claimed by an Entrant during the Redemption Period, TLC will carry out a Second Chance Draw at the date, time and place stated below to randomly distribute the prize/s in descending order of value amongst Second Chance Draw Valid Entrants (“Second Chance Draw”).
28. The Second Chance Draw will take place on 24/01/2024 at 11:00am AEDT at TLC, Level 28, 161 Castlereagh Street, Sydney NSW 2000 by a computerised draw system or selection. The winning Entrant does not need to be present at the draw to claim a prize and will be notified of the prize they have won.
29. For each Qualified Claim and each corresponding entry to the Second Chance Draw, the Entrant must keep their promotional card that bears the Unique Game Card Code submitted at the time of claim or entry. The Promoter or TLC, in its sole discretion, may at any time after a claim or an entry has been submitted, require the original promotional card to be produced for verification before awarding any prize.
30. One reserve winner will be drawn per prize and recorded (in order) in case an ineligible Entrant is drawn or if any Entrant drawn is unreachable or unable to accept or declines to participate in a prize within thirty (30) days of being notified by the methods including but not limited to phone call(s), email(s) or voice message(s) that they are a winner (if applicable). In that event, the prize will be awarded to the reserve winner and reserve winner/s will be notified of the prize they have won.
31. In the event a reserve winner is ineligible, unreachable, or unable to accept the prize or declines to participate, within thirty (30) days of being notified by the methods including but not limited to phone call(s), email(s) or voice message(s) that they are a winner (if applicable). In that event, the prize will be forfeited.
32. Should an Entrant’s contact details change during the Promotion, it is the Entrant’s responsibility to notify TLC on 1800 316 807 between the hours of 9:30am AEDT and 5:00pm AEST or email email@example.com
during the Promotional Period (inclusive) Monday to Sunday including Public Holidays. A request to access or modify any information provided in claim/entry should be directed to TLC.
33. The same Prize Redemption Procedure for Major Prizes and Grand Prizes as outlined in Schedule 1 applies to Second Chance Winners and Reserve winners.
34. All Second Chance Draw Winners including reserve winners will have their last name, first name initial and postcode published online at www.bigbananapeel.com.au
on 25/03/2024 for a period of at least 30 days.
GENERAL TERMS & CONDITIONS
35. For each Qualified Claim, the Entrant must keep their promotional card for all entries as proof of purchase. Failure to provide the promotional card(s) for all entries when requested may, in the absolute discretion of the Promoter, result in invalidation of ALL of an Entrant’s entries and forfeiture of any right to a prize.
36. The Promoter (including its directors, officers, employees and agents), TLC, its respective agents, Promotional Partners and distributors are not liable for lost, stolen or damaged prizes, and to the extent permitted by law do not make any contractual promise or representation regarding the quality of the prizes offered and cannot be held liable for any resulting personal loss or damage. For the sake of clarity, this clause shall not apply where the Promoter (including its directors, officers, employees and agents), TLC, its respective agents, Promotional Partners and distributors have directly caused any loss or damage.
37. Prizes are subject to availability and are not transferable, exchangeable or redeemable for cash. If a prize is unavailable, for whatever reason, the Promoter or TLC reserve the right to substitute the prize for a prize of equal value and/or specification, subject to any written approval from the relevant regulatory authorities.
38. The Promoter is not responsible for any dispute between an Entrant and any person with whom they choose to, or choose not to, share a prize.
39. All Promotion advertisements depicting prizes, prize descriptions and/or trade mark references are illustrative rather than definitive and do not imply any association with the Promoter.
40. Timeframes for delivery indicated in these Terms and Conditions may be affected by circumstances outside of the control of TLC and the Promoter, including, but not limited to strikes, fires, floods, earthquakes, other natural disasters, acts of terrorism, and blackouts. TLC and the Promoter will not be liable for delays caused by circumstances outside of their control. Where possible, the Promoter or TLC will advise you of any such delay. Unless otherwise specified, prizes will only be delivered to addresses in Australia.
41. Without limiting any other term of these Terms and Conditions, all prizes (and elements of prizes) must be taken as and when reasonably specified or will be forfeited with no replacement. The prize values are in Australian dollars, are correct as at the date of preparing these Terms and Conditions and include any applicable GST. The Promoter or TLC are not responsible for any change in prize value.
42. The terms of the prizes are as stated in these Terms and Conditions, and no other representations (written or oral) shall apply. Nothing in these terms affects any statutory rights an Entrant may have, including under the Australian Consumer Law.
43. In the event the Promotion is unable to proceed as set out in these Terms and Conditions, the Promoter reserves the right to vary these Terms and Conditions, subject to any written approval from the relevant regulatory authorities.
44. Printing and other quality control errors outside the Promoter’s control will not invalidate an otherwise valid prize claim. Every Instant Win Prize claim in excess of the advertised prize pool will be honoured, unless the claim is rejected due to fraud or ineligibility under these Terms and Conditions.
45. The Promoter is not responsible for any tax implications arising from an Entrant winning a prize. Entrants should seek independent financial advice. If for GST purposes this Promotion results in any supply being made for non-monetary consideration, Entrants must follow the Australian Taxation Office’s stated view that where the parties are at arm’s length, goods and services exchanged are of equal GST inclusive market values.
46. The Promotional Website may contain links to other websites (“Linked Sites”), including websites of Promotional Partners (“Promotional Partner Websites”). The Promoter is not responsible for the content of any Linked Sites, whether or not the Promoter is affiliated with the Linked Sites. The Promoter does not in any way endorse any Linked Sites and is not responsible for the quality or delivery of any products or services offered, accessed or advertised by such Linked Sites. To the extent that these Linked Sites collect personal information or postings from Entrants, the Promoter shall bear no responsibility or liability for the manner in which such information or postings are used or exploited. The Linked Sites are for Entrants’ convenience only, and Entrants agree to access them at their own risk.
47. The Promoter is not liable for entries, prize claims or correspondence that are misplaced, misdirected, delayed, lost, incomplete, illegible or incorrectly submitted. Incomprehensible, indecipherable and incomplete entries may, at the Promoter’s and TLC’s discretion, be deemed invalid and not eligible for a prize.
48. Any additional or ancillary costs associated with redeeming the Prizes are not included. Those costs are the responsibility of the Entrant who redeems the Prize. Accessing any Promotional Partner Website and downloading, using or installing any Application is the Entrant’s responsibility and at the Entrant’s risk and steps required may vary depending on the internet service or telecommunications provider used.
49. Entrants must not:
tamper with the entry process;
engage in any conduct that may jeopardise the fair and proper conduct of the Promotion;
act in a disruptive, annoying, threatening, abusive or harassing manner;
do anything that may diminish the good name or reputation of the Promoter or any of its related entities or of the agencies or companies associated with this Promotion;
breach any law; or
behave in a way that is otherwise inappropriate.
50. The Promoter (including its directors, officers, employees and agents) and TLC reserve the right, at any time, to verify the validity of claims and the Entrant (including the Entrant’s identity, age and place of residence) and reserve the right, in their discretion, to disqualify any individual who they have reason to believe has breached any of these Terms and Conditions. If an Entrant entered using automatically generated entries or multiple phone numbers/email addresses/addresses/aliases, the Entrant may be disqualified. Errors and omissions may be accepted at the Promoter’s and TLC’s discretion. The Promoter’s and TLC’s legal rights to recover damages or other compensation in such circumstances are reserved.
51. Failure by the Promoter or TLC to enforce any of their rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights. The Promoter’s and TLC’s legal rights to recover damages or other compensation arising as a result of such conduct are reserved.
52. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions restricts, excludes or modifies any consumer rights under any statute including the Competition and Consumer Act 2010 (Cth).
53. Except for any liability that cannot be excluded by law and subject to the previous paragraph, the Promoter (including its directors, officers, employees and agents), TLC and the Promotional Partners (including their respective officers, employees and agents) are not responsible for and exclude all liability (including for negligence) for any personal injury, death or harm suffered by the Entrant or other person who redeems the Prize (and the Entrant or such person releases Promoter and TLC from any such liability) or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity), whatsoever, whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in connection with this Promotion, including:
any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s or TLC’s or Promotional Partners’ control);
any theft, unauthorised access or third-party interference;
any claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter, TLC or Promotional Partners) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter or TLC or Promotional Partners;
any variation in prize value to that stated in these terms and conditions;
any tax liability incurred by an Entrant; or
the use and/or taking of a prize.
For the sake of clarity, this clause shall not apply where the Promoter (including its directors, officers, employees and agents), TLC, its respective agents, Promotional Partners and distributors have directly caused any such personal injury, death or harm, loss or damage.
54. If this Promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason, including by outside act, agent or event that is beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter or TLC, including but not limited to technical difficulties, epidemic, pandemic, government directive, unauthorised intervention or fraud, the Promoter or TLC reserves the right, in their sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law and subject to any direction by a relevant regulatory authority:
to disqualify any Entrant; or
to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the Promotion, as appropriate.
55. By entering, Entrants request that their full address not be published.
Its own future marketing purposes regarding its products / services, including contacting the Eligible claimant electronically;
Improving the Promoter or its related entities’ goods and services; and
57. If any dispute arises between an Entrant and the Promoter concerning the conduct of this promotion or claiming a prize, the Promoter will take reasonable steps to consider the Entrant’s point of view, taking into account any facts or evidence they put forward, and to respond to it fairly within a reasonable time. In all other respects, the Promoter’s decisions in respect of the Promotion are final and no correspondence will be entered into.
58. No compensation will be payable to any person if an Entrant is unable to submit a prize claim in the time and manner set out in these Terms and Conditions for whatever reason.
59. HELPLINE: For enquiries regarding this Promotion, customers may call the Promotional Helpline at +61 1800 316 807 between the hours of 9:30am and 5:00pm AEDT or email firstname.lastname@example.org
during the Promotional Period, from Monday to Friday, excluding Public Holidays. For general enquiries regarding Boost Juice, customers may contact Boost Juice at (email@example.com
) or call the Customer Service Team from Monday to Friday 9:30am and 5:00pm AEDT.
60. Calls to the Promotional Helpline from public telephones or mobiles may incur an additional charge. Calls may be recorded for the purposes of promotional security and/or training purposes.
61. Should an Entrant’s contact details change during the Promotion, it is the Entrant’s responsibility to notify TLC on +61 1800 316 807 between the hours of 9:30am and 5:00pm AEDT or email firstname.lastname@example.org
during the Promotional Period, from Monday to Friday, excluding Public Holidays. A request to access or modify any information provided in claim/entry should be directed to TLC.
62. This Promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with any social media platform, including Facebook, Instagram and Twitter. Entrants provide your information to the Promoter and not to any social media platform. Entrants completely release any relevant social media platforms from any and all liability.
63. Authorised under: NSW TP/01246, ACT TP 23/01793 & SA T23/1358.
Schedule 1 – ADDITIONAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR INSTANT WIN PRIZES
64. Instant Win prizes are as follows:
65. The value of each Instant Win Prize, the total number of possible Instant Win Prizes to be awarded for the promotion and the total maximum value of the Instant Win Prizes are in accordance with the table above.
66. The maximum number of Instant Win Prizes given away for this promotion is 3,000,000 and the maximum total value of the Instant Win Prizes in the Promotion is up to $97,980,790. The final number of prizes distributed by the Promoter or TLC will be the number of prizes claimed by the Entrants.
INSTANT WIN PRIZE REDEMPTION PROCEDURE
67. Mass Tier Instant Win Prizes
For each valid Qualified Claim for Mass Tier Instant Win Prizes, Entrants will receive an email on receipt of their entry. The email will include a Reward Code (if applicable) (“Reward Code”) and instructions to redeem the prize.
The Reward Code is valid for three (3) months from date of issue or by 31 March 2024, whichever is earlier.
Some Reward Codes require activation, including Event Cinemas Movie Voucher Vouchers, and Prezee Netflix Gift Cards. To activate, the Entrants simply need to follow instructions supplied in the email with the Reward Code. The relevant prize voucher will then be sent to the winner within two (2) business days and is valid for three (3) calendar days.
68. Grand / Major Tier Instant Win Prizes
For each Qualified Claim for Grand and Major Instant Win Prizes, Entrants will either receive an email (“Verification Email”) on receipt of their entry confirming they are a provisional winner of the prize won or receive an email with instructions to redeem the prize.
For the winning of all Grand and Major Instant Win Prizes, a nominated agent of TLC may personally call the contact number provided by the Grand / Major Instant Win Prize Winner and request that the winner provide a scanned copy of the original promotional card and relevant information that is personal to the Entrant, including their full name, date of birth, postal address, email address (“Grand / Major Prize Verification Call”). The nominated agent may call at any time between the hours of 9:30am and 5:00pm (AEDT).
The relevant Major / Grand Instant Win Prize will be dispatched by post, courier or electronically (as determined by the Promoter or TLC in its sole discretion) to the Entrant’s nominated address or email address or otherwise as stated in Schedule 1 “Additional Terms & Conditions attaching to the Instant Win Prizes”.
All Instant Win Prizes
69. Entrants who are in the process of redeeming their instant prize may be redirected to the website of the relevant Promotional Partner (“Promotional Partner Website”) to submit the Reward Code (if relevant) for the relevant Instant Win Prize and all other details requested via the Promotional Partner Website, including but not limited to the Entrant’s name, email address, date of birth, postal address and contact number. Where applicable, Entrants must agree to the Promotional Partner’s Terms & Conditions for the relevant prize and satisfy themselves with the collection statements and privacy policies of any Promotional Partners, as the Promoter will not accept any responsibility for the collection, use and handling of personal information by Promotional Partners.
70. If a winner fails to redeem an Instant Win Prize in the manner required, as stated in these Terms and Conditions and in the reasonable opinion of the Promoter or TLC, the Instant Win Prize will be forfeited with no compensation payable.
71. It is the responsibility of the winning Entrant to use their prize by any specified expiry date. The prizes are issued with the understanding that they will not be extended or replaced. Any unused balance of the prize will not be awarded as cash. Redemption of the prize is subject to any terms and conditions of the issuer.