http://www.worldmovies.net/default.aspx?page=CompetitionEntry&cid=130WIN!! A double in-season pass and soundtrack to ‘Aashayein’.
Aashayein tells the story of a compulsive gambler who discovers a new meaning for life and fortune through a dramatic chain of events. Aashayein is a tale of love, hate, life, death and above all things, hope.In 25 words or less tell us about a time that you have turned your life around.
Terms and conditions
1. Information on "how to enter" and prizes form part of conditions of entry. Enter by sending an email email@example.com
. You'll need to answer the question posed for your chance to win. (You can enter online)
2. Entry is open to all residents of Australia except employees and immediate families of the Promoter, associated companies and agencies and participating outlets. The Promoter is Pan TV Limited, 14 Herbert St Artarmon NSW 2064.
3. The competition commences on 18/8/10 at 1530 and closes on 23/8/10 at 9:00. The winners will be the entries selected, having regard to skill and originality, at the Promoter's premises by the 23/8/10
4. Total prize value is $600 as at 18/8/10 and includes 10 double in-season passes to ‘‘Aashayein’ and 10 soundtracks. Prizes are not transferable, exchangeable or redeemable for cash.
5. The judges' decision in relation to any aspect of the competition is final and binding on each person who enters. Chance plays no part in determining the winner. No correspondence will be entered into. No responsibility is accepted for late, lost or misdirected entries.
6. The Promoter collects entrants' personal information in order to conduct the promotion and notify winners. If the information requested is not provided, the entrant may not participate in the promotion.
7. In participating in the prizes, the winners agree to having their details published in newsletters and on the web.
8. Prizewinners are advised that tax implications may arise from their prize winnings and they should seek independent financial advice prior to acceptance of that prize.