Australian Competitions Now with Compfolio!
Comping Club HomeHelpCalendarRegisterLoginCompingclubHelp
   Friday 26 April 2024, 12:48:03 pm   
Welcome to Australia's favourite competition website

We currently have 1,695 comps and freebies worth over $33,654,342.81 listed

That's over thirty three million, six hundred and fifty four thousand, three hundred and fourty two dollars worth of
holidays, cars, boats, cash, computers, kitchens, home furnishings and other prizes to be given away!

Australia's most popular competition website

Compingclub

Compingclub
Compingclub
1016014 Total Posts (445847 Searchable Posts) in 298197 Topics by 41498 Members
Latest Member: Nessie65
Comping Club  Australian Competitions Club
|-Comping Club  Expired
| |-Comping Club  Closed Competitions
| | |-Comping Club  Win 6 bottles of Organic One wines, members ans q's
Entry Details
  • Organic Wine     Closing Date: Friday 27 August 2010

Prizes you can win
 Category   • Food & Beverages 
Prizes may include Groceries, Hampers, Alcohol, Coffee etc ...
Pages: 1 
Print
Author Topic: Win 6 bottles of Organic One wines, members ans q's  (Read 776 times)  (Replies 0 posts)
LilyL
Comp Guru

Recent Activity
0%

« : Saturday 21 August 2010, 05:53:48 am »
Go Up

http://www.brands4tomorrow.com.au/profiles/blogs/win-free-wine-and-meet-the

Win 6 bottles of Organic One wines

Frank Bonic, of Organic One  Wines. Frank has kindly donated wines for our latest competition and I sent him through an email list of questions to find out a little more about him and his wine-making philosophy.

My nice, structured questions were not fitting for a man of big ideas and passion. So we hooked up a telephone conversation to chat through things. It was about 30 seconds into the conversation when I realised this was not going to be a straightforward interview. Frank was trying to answer my question: As someone with lots of experience in wine-making in Australia and around the world, what attracted you to the organic path? Within that first thirty seconds he had used the words - metaphysics, intuition, consciousness and told me the 'body is like a battery'. OK.... My note taking skills were getting severely tested!

And I couldn't get it all down.

So here is my general take on the issues, and I hope I do Frank justice....

In attempting to answer my first question (see above) Frank spoke to me a lot about 'light' and letting the divine light pass through him. Frank believes there is only one way to live and that is for beautiful things to be flowing through you. So for him, the path to organic was a selfish one. He wanted the opportunity to live the 'light path'. Organic is a living experience for Frank. He's definitely not some opportunistic wine-maker who has chosen to 'go organic' because it will help him increase sales! This guy is the real deal.

When I asked whether there were risks involved in producing organic wines he said that there can be if you don't understand how nature works. One of his favourite quotes is taken from the Bible when Jesus was being crucified and Jesus said "forgive them, for they don't know what they are doing". Frank used this quote a few times in the context of the current organic industry. He was implying that although people are trying to 'do good' by creating organic products, unless they fully embrace the living experience, then they will continue producing compromised food.

Frank believes that the more you process food, the less energy there is for people. And for this reason he thinks Masterchef is terrible! He reckons that food is meant to impart something - give you something - but we spend so much time abusing food just for taste. It's fair enough to pick a wine for taste reasons, but he reminded me that what goes into it is also important.

I could go on and on (quantum physics, illness, DNA, the money system, consciousness - he discussed it all!) it was a really insightful conversation. But I am going to leave it here, with Frank's assurance that you will experience joy from drinking his wine. He explained that wine is a herb and as soon as it touches your lips you feel better, energetically. This is before the alcohol has even had a chance to take effect! Wow - can't wait to try it myself.

So if you would like to win 6 of Frank's Organic One wines, then let us know your thoughts on organic wine*. Have you tried it? Did you enjoy it? Have you noticed more organic wines on the market? Would you hold back from buying it for any reason?
Make a comment below to be in the running to win the wines.

Competition closes Friday 27 August 2010. Winner will be chosen in a random draw.

*Wine package available to Australian residents only, aged 18 and over.

You need to be a member of brands4tomorrow to add comments!
Go for it, give it a tweet!             

WIN some karma - post a comp! Guaranteed to be good for the soul  Smile
http://compingclub.com/index.php?topic=22678.msg565906#msg5
Pages: 1    Go Up
Print

Go Up

Jump to:  

CompFolio ™ marks and indicators:
Entered   Not Interested   Not Won   Prize Received
Revisit   Won Waiting For Prize   Remove Mark

Australian Competitions Club | Powered by SMF Deluxe.
© 2001-2005, Lewis Media. All Rights Reserved.
Compingclub ™ © Australian Competitions Club
Page created in 0.0141 seconds with 8 queries.
Friday 26 April 2024, 12:48:03 pm from 3.141.31.240