http://www.wchannel.com.au/competitions/compForm.aspx?CompID=135WIN 1/10 PASSES TO WIN !!!!!!!!!!!!
NEVER LET ME GO is a poignant love story, adapted from Kazuo Ishiguro’s bestselling, Booker Prize short listed novel of the same name. As children, Ruth (Keira Knightley), Kathy (Carey Mulligan) and Tommy (Andrew Garfield), spend their childhood at a seemingly idyllic English boarding school. As they grow into young adults, they find that they have to come to terms with the strength of the love they feel for each other, while preparing themselves for the haunting reality that awaits them.
Thanks to 20th Century FOX, we have 10 in-season double passes to see Never Let Me Go.
Never Let Me Go, only at the movies March 31.Competition closes March 31The Question - What would you never let go and why?
2. The Promotion is a game of skill, and chance plays no part in determining the winners.
3. Entry to the Promotion constitutes acceptance of these Terms and Conditions. By entering the Promotion, entrants accept and acknowledge full responsibility for their decision to participate in the Promotion and to take the Prize if they are a winner.
4. All entry instructions and prize information published by the Promoter form part of these Terms and Conditions.5. The Promotion is only open to eligible entrants (the “ENTRANTS”), being individuals who are:
a) permanent residents of Australia; and
b) a FOXTEL, AUSTAR, Optus TV featuring FOXTEL or FOXTEL from Telstra subscriber, or live in a household with a FOXTEL, AUSTAR, Optus TV featuring FOXTEL or FOXTEL from Telstra subscription and have the subscriber’s permission, and the subscriber’s account is not in arrears for the duration of the Promotion up to and including 24 February 2011; and
c) over the age of 18, or if under 18 years of age have their parent’s or guardian’s permission before entering the Promotion;
and are not:
d) employees of the Promoter, Optus, AUSTAR or Telstra, or an employee of these companies’ related corporations or agencies or any other company associated with the Promoter and/or the Promotion; or
e) a spouse, de facto spouse, parent, child or sibling (whether natural or by adoption) of such an employee.
6. Entry to the Promotion commences at 10:00hrs on 4 March 2011 and closes at 22:59hrs on 31 March 2011 (the “PROMOTION PERIOD”). All times and dates are times and dates in Sydney, which may be AEST or AEDT depending on the date. All times are stated using the 24 hour clock. 00:00hrs is the start of a day and 24:00hrs is the end of a day.
7. To enter the Promotion, during the Promotion Period an Entrant must:
a) log on to www.wchannel.com.au (the “WEBSITE”); and
b) fill in all of the required data fields on the entry page; and
c) answer the following question, in 25 words or less: “What would you never let go and why?” (the “ENTRY QUESTION”).8. An Entrant’s entry must not be:
m) racially or ethnically offensive;
n) capable of encouraging conduct that would be considered a criminal offence;
o) capable of violating any law; and/or
p) capable of giving rise to civil liability.
9. Subject to the other conditions, an Entrant may enter the Promotion multiple times during the Promotion Period provided they submit a different answer to the Entry Question each time. 10. Entry is free, however, any costs associated with accessing the Website are the responsibility of the person seeking access and are dependent on the internet service provider used.
11. Entrants must ensure that their entries are received by the Promoter during the Promotion Period. All entries are deemed to be received at the time of receipt by the Promoter, not time of transmission by the Entrant. The Promoter takes no responsibility for late, lost or misdirected entries or for any delays or failures in any telecommunications equipment or for any delays due to technical disruptions, network congestion or for any other reason.
12. Entrants must make their internet entries manually using an internet browser. The Promoter may reject entries if it reasonably forms the opinion that an entry has been made using automated entry means or by use of a computer entry service.
13. Should an Entrant’s contact details change at any time between the date that they enter the Promotion and 2 May 2011 that Entrant must notify the Promoter of their correct contact details immediately.
14. All entries to the Promotion may be subject to verification by the Promoter. An Entrant must, within 7 days of being asked, at the Promoter’s cost:
a) hand over to the Promoter any receipt (if applicable) issued at the point of entering; and
b) allow the Promoter to inspect and copy any other documents the Promoter may request establishing eligibility to enter or win, including but not limited to evidence of age, residence and/or identity.
15. The Promoter can decide in its sole discretion which documents are considered suitable for establishing eligibility to enter or win. In the event that a winner cannot provide suitable proof, that winner will forfeit their prize in whole and no substitute will be offered.
16. Any entry that is made on behalf of an Entrant by a third party, or otherwise by proxy, will be invalid.
17. The Promoter may, at its absolute discretion, declare any or all entries made by an Entrant to be invalid if the Entrant:
a) fails to establish their entitlement to enter the Promotion to the Promoter’s satisfaction; or
b) fails to produce items as required by Condition 14 or produces items that are illegible, stolen, forged, reconstructed, altered, incomplete or tampered with in any way; or
c) appears, to the Promoter, to have tampered with, or benefited from tampering with, the entry process; or
d) has submitted an entry that is not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions.
WINNERS18. There will be 10 winners (the “WINNERS”) of this Promotion determined from all entries received during the Promotion Period.
19. The Winners will be the Entrants who, in the sole opinion of the judges, have most creatively answered the Entry Question. The Winners will be determined on 4 April 2011 (the “DETERMINATION DATE”) at 12:00hrs by the Promoter at 5 Thomas Holt Drive, North Ryde, NSW, 2113.
20. The Promoter’s decisions are final and no correspondence will be entered into.
21. The Winners will be notified by telephone and mail within 2 days of the Determination Date. The Winners’ names will be published on the Website on 6 April 2011.
22. Subject, where relevant, to any legislation regulating the Promotion, if the prize is: (i) not claimed by a Winner by 09:00hrs on 2 May 2011; or (ii) forfeited for any reason, the Promoter will award the unclaimed prize to another Entrant in an unclaimed prize determination (the “UNCLAIMED PRIZE DETERMINATION”). The winner/s of the Unclaimed Prize Determination (also “WINNER/S”) will be determined at 13:00hrs on 2 May 2011 by the Promoter at 5 Thomas Holt Drive, North Ryde, NSW, 2113. The Winner/s will be notified by telephone and mail within 2 days of the Unclaimed Prize Determination. The Winner/s’ name/s will be published on the Website on 4 May 2011.
PRIZES23. The Winners will each receive 1 of 10 in season double passes to see the film ‘Never Let Me Go’, (the “PRIZE”), valued at a maximum of $33.00 each.
THE TOTAL PRIZE POOL FOR THIS PROMOTION IS VALUED AT A MAXIMUM OF $330.00.
24. The Prize is valid for the entire theatrical season of ‘Never Let Me Go’ (Opening day 31 March 2011). The duration of the theatrical season is not fixed.
25. Prize values are correct as at 1 March2011. All Prize values are reflective of the recommended Retail Price and are in Australian Dollars. The Promoter takes no responsibility for any variation in Prize values.
26. The Prize cannot be exchanged, refunded or redeemed for cash.
27. The Prize can be transferred at the Promoter’s sole discretion. In the event that the promoter exercises its discretion to allow a Winner to transfer the Prize, the transfer will be on the condition that the transferee accepts all the terms and conditions set out in these Terms and Conditions and the Promoter may require such acceptance in writing in its absolute discretion.
28. If the Prize is unavailable for any reason, the Promoter will, in its absolute discretion, substitute alternative goods or services of no lesser retail value and/or specification. The Promoter accepts no other liability or responsibility for any loss incurred by a Winner or any other party if the Prize is unavailable for any reason.
29. The Winners are advised that tax implications may arise from them winning the Prize and they should seek independent financial advice prior to the acceptance of the Prize.
30. Once the Prize has left the Promoter’s/supplier’s premises, the Promoter and its agencies and companies associated with the Promotion will not be responsible for any delay in delivery, or damage caused to the Prize.
31. The Promoter reserves the right to take any action necessary in its sole discretion at any time, subject to any direction given under State permit regulations.
32. To the full extent permitted by the law, the Promoter and its agencies and companies associated with the Promotion (the “RELEVANT PARTIES”) will not be liable for any loss, damage, claim, cost, expense or personal injury which is suffered or sustained (including, but not limited to, that caused by any person’s negligence) by any Entrant in connection with the Promotion or the Prizes, including: (i) any indirect, economic or consequential loss or loss of profits; (ii) any loss arising from the negligence of a Relevant Party; and (iii) any liability for personal injury or death.
33. If, for any reason, the Promotion is not capable of running as planned, including, without limitation, due to infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other causes beyond the control of the Promoter, which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness or integrity or proper conduct of the Promotion, the Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process, take any action that may be available, including to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Promotion subject to any direction given under the relevant State/Territory permit regulations.
34. The Winners acknowledge that the Prize may be subject to additional terms and conditions imposed by third parties. The Winners must become acquainted with any such additional terms and conditions prior to taking the Prize. The Promoter does not accept any responsibility and is not liable for any additional conditions imposed on the taking of the Prize, nor for the breach of those conditions by any person.
35. Except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law, the Promoter:
a) is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction with any telephone network or lines, computer online systems, servers or providers, computer equipment, software, or any technical problems or traffic congestion on any computer system or at any website, or any combination thereof, including (but not limited to) any injury or damage to participants or any other person’s property related to or resulting from participation in the Promotion;
b) is not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information, either caused by users or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilised in connection with the Promotion, or by any technical error that may occur in the course of the Promotion; and
c) is not responsible for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorised access to, or alteration of, entries or entrants’ details.
36. Any attempt to cause damage to any website or the information on any website associated with this Promotion or to otherwise undermine the fair and legitimate operation of this Promotion may be a violation of criminal and civil laws. The Promoter reserves the right to seek damages in the fullest extent permitted by law in the event that any such attempt is made, whether or not that attempt results in any such damage, interference or undermining.
37. These Terms and Conditions are governed by the laws of the State of New South Wales.
38. These rules are Terms and Conditions and constitute the entire terms and conditions between the Entrant and the Promoter with respect to the Promotion and cannot be altered, modified or amended.
39. All entries become the property of the Promoter.