Australian Competitions Now with Compfolio!
Comping Club HomeHelpCalendarRegisterLoginCompingclubHelp
   Friday 26 April 2024, 02:59:03 pm   
Welcome to Australia's favourite competition website

We currently have 1,695 comps and freebies worth over $33,654,342.81 listed

That's over thirty three million, six hundred and fifty four thousand, three hundred and fourty two dollars worth of
holidays, cars, boats, cash, computers, kitchens, home furnishings and other prizes to be given away!

Australia's most popular competition website

Compingclub

Compingclub
Compingclub
1016015 Total Posts (445848 Searchable Posts) in 298197 Topics by 41499 Members
Latest Member: squxiu
Comping Club  Australian Competitions Club
|-Comping Club  Expired
| |-Comping Club  Closed Competitions
| | |-Comping Club  Win 1/3 packs of Nova or Nip Dummies/FB Entry/International Comp Aust Res only
Entry Details
  • Win Nova or Nip Dummies     Closing Date: Friday 27 January 2012

Prizes you can win
 Category   • Baby & Maternity 
Prizes may include Nursery Items, Sterilisers, Prams, Nappies etc ...
Pages: 1 
Print
Author Topic: Win 1/3 packs of Nova or Nip Dummies/FB Entry/International Comp Aust Res only  (Read 280 times)  (Replies 0 posts)
oldfellow
Global Moderator
Comp Guru

Recent Activity
100%

Top Poster

Aquarius
Aquarius

« : Sunday 22 January 2012, 07:20:00 am »
Go Up

http://delightfullytackylilsquirts.blogspot.com/2012/01/name-your-dummy-review-and-giveaway.html

Name Your Dummy Review and Giveaway!
As most of you know I have been debating when the right time is to give up the dummy with my daughter. She will be 3 this year in August, and after having read everyone's comments I have come to the conclusion that we will be waiting a little while longer before she will be ready to gives up the dummy.

I was very excited to be given the opportunity by Name Your Dummy to review the dummies they sell on their website. I was happy to discover that they are the first and only company in Australia to sell personalised dummies that comply with Australian Safety Standards. They only sell the best quality dummies made in Australia or Europe. All their dummies are BPA-free. Which is very important in my mind!

I received 4 dummies to try out with my lil squirts. Baby Nova and Nip brands.

Name Your Dummy Review and Giveaway!
As most of you know I have been debating when the right time is to give up the dummy with my daughter. She will be 3 this year in August, and after having read everyone's comments I have come to the conclusion that we will be waiting a little while longer before she will be ready to gives up the dummy.

I was very excited to be given the opportunity by Name Your Dummy to review the dummies they sell on their website. I was happy to discover that they are the first and only company in Australia to sell personalised dummies that comply with Australian Safety Standards. They only sell the best quality dummies made in Australia or Europe. All their dummies are BPA-free. Which is very important in my mind!

I received 4 dummies to try out with my lil squirts. Baby Nova and Nip brands.

I am really happy with these dummies, especially as they are notably BPA free, which alot of dummies on the market don't promote.

Name Your Dummy also sells personalised Bibs, Baby Bottles, Drink Bottles and Lunchboxes! You can also buy gift vouchers aswell.
They have a great facebook page too! Name Your Dummy Facebook Page

Thanks to Name Your Dummy I am able to have my first giveaway! I have THREE x 3 packets of Baby Nova or Nip dummies to give away!

Please fill in the Rafflecopter and leave a comment below stating what product you like from the Name Your Dummy Website.

Open to Australian Residents only.

Go for it, give it a tweet!             

Pages: 1    Go Up
Print

Go Up

Jump to:  

CompFolio ™ marks and indicators:
Entered   Not Interested   Not Won   Prize Received
Revisit   Won Waiting For Prize   Remove Mark

Australian Competitions Club | Powered by SMF Deluxe.
© 2001-2005, Lewis Media. All Rights Reserved.
Compingclub ™ © Australian Competitions Club
Page created in 0.0453 seconds with 8 queries.
Friday 26 April 2024, 02:59:03 pm from 3.134.102.182