Win A Computer Mouse!http://www.atomicmpc.com.au/Competition/287518,thermaltake-kicks-off-your-gaming-year-with-a-bang.aspxYou need to join the website and answer this question- Tell us in 25 words or less how the Theron mouse with change your gaming experience.Thermaltake kicks off your gaming year with a BANG
Thermaltake has started off the new year with a bang by giving away a Tt eSport Theron Laser mouse to not one or two, but TWENTY lucky Atomicans!These customised laser gaming mice, designed for RTS gamers, are valued at $89.00 and include these great features• Function Lock Button that can disable the function of side buttons
• On board memory, plug and play while switching to different PC. Store up to 40 Macro keys within 5 game profiles
• On-the-Fly sensitivity multi-level resolutions: 100 to 5700 DPI
• Rubber coating finished to enhance hand gripWe liked the mouse enough to give it a hot award, check out the review and then tell us below in 25 words or less how this mouse will change your gaming experience for your chance to win one.
First Name *
Last Name *
Street Number and Name
Gender * Male
Yes, I would like to receive the FREE Atomic newsletter.
Yes, I would like to receive FREE relevant information from Atomic and Haymarket Media.
Yes, I would like to receive special offers and/or FREE information from carefully selected partners of Haymarket Media.
Tell us in 25 words or less how the Theron mouse with change your gaming experience
Would you like to receive further information from Thermaltake?
No Terms & Conditions:
All participants must answer all questions and / or details requested in order to be eligible to go into the prize draw to be a winning entrant. Participation is offered free of charge.
There will be 20 winners with each winner to receive 1 x Tt eSports Theron Laser Gaming mouse with a rrp of $89.00. There is a total of 20 mice to be won with a total prize pool value of $1,780.00.
CONDITIONS OF ENTRY
1. Information on how to enter and information on the prize(s) form part of these Conditions of Entry.
2. Entry is only open to Australian residents. Employees and their immediate families of the Promoter, participating outlets and their agencies associated with this promotion are ineligible.
3. The Promoter reserves the right to verify the validity of entries and reserves the right to disqualify any entrant for tampering with the promotion process or for submitting a promotion entry, which is not in accordance with these Conditions of Entry.
4. Multiple same name/email entries are not permitted, unless specificially stated.
5. The promotion is open from EST 10am 23rd January 2012. Entries close EST midnight 19th February 2012.
6. This is a game of skill. Entrants must answer the question provided in 25 words or less. Entries will be judged on originality and wit.
7. Prize judging will take place at Haymarket Media Pty Ltd, 50 Victoria St, McMahons Point, Sydney, NSW, 2060 at EST 11am 21st February 2012.
8. No responsibility accepted for late, lost or misdirected entries.
9. The winner(s) will be notified on EST 23rd February 2012 The winner(s) will be notified in writing via email, or by telephone at the contact details provided upon entry. The winner(s) should allow up to 30 days after notification for registered postal receipt of their prize(s). There is no requirement for the prize(s) to be collected; the prize(s) will be delivered to the winner(s) at the Promoter’s expense.
10. There is a total of 20 x Tt eSports Theron Laser Gaming mice available to win with a total prize pool of $1,780.00. There will be 20 winners and each winner will receive 1 x Theron mouse with an rrp of $89.00. The prize(s) is/are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash. Any cash prizes will be sent as a cheque.
11. The prize winner(s) details will be posted on Atomicmpc website on 28th February 2012.
12. The promoter reserves the right to publish the winner(s) names and state for promotional purposes without further notification.
13. The Promoter may conduct judge further winners at the same place as the original venue, Haymarket Media Pty Ltd, 50 Victoria St, McMahons Point, Sydney NSW 2060, to redistribute any unclaimed prize(s). Should the prize be unclaimed by 19th March 2012 a new winner judgement will take place no sooner than three months after the original judgement date, on 24th May 2012 in order to pick a replacement winner(s) and redistribute any unclaimed prize(s).
14. The Promoter is not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information, either caused by website users or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilised in this promotion, or by any technical or human error that may occur in the course of the administration of this promotion. The Promoter assumes no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorised access to or alteration of entries.
15. Any costs associated with accessing the Atomicmpc website is the entrant's responsibility and is dependent on the Internet service provider used.
16. Any contact details entered incorrectly on the website shall be deemed invalid.
17. The Promoter shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss or for personal injury which is suffered or sustained, as a result of taking any of the prize(s), except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.
18. All entries will become the property of the Promoter, Haymarket Media Pty Ltd.
19. The Promoter collects entrants’ personal information in order to conduct the promotion. If the information requested is not provided, the entrant may not participate in the promotion. By entering the promotion, unless otherwise advised, each entrant also agrees that the Promoter and the sponsors associated may use this information, or disclose it to other organisations that may use it, in any media for future promotional, marketing and publicity purposes without any further reference, payment or other compensation to the entrant. If you do not wish to receive this information, the entrant must contact and inform Haymarket Media. For example, if the entrant wishes to unsubscribe from an email/s communication sent, they must click on the ‘unsubscribe link’ and complete the unsubscribe process or write ‘unsubscribe’ within the subject line of the email/s sent and reply to the sender.
20. Haymarket Media Pty Ltd respects your privacy. Entrants’ personal information may be disclosed to State and Territory lottery departments and winners’ names published as required under the relevant lottery legislation. A request to access, update or correct any information should be directed to the Promoter at their address set out below.
21. The Promoter is Haymarket Media of 50 Victoria St, McMahons Point NSW 2060, A.B.N. 61 083 063 914