Lothiare by Kresley Cole- Win $1000 Designer Lingerie
Competition Dates: Opens 10/01/2012, Closes 09/03/2012Enter via www.inyourdreams.com.au
Tell us in 25 words or less how Lothaire would describe Elizabeth
Terms and Conditions
Win $1000 of Designer Lingerie.
Competition Rules, Terms and Conditions.
Competition starts 10/01/2012 and closes midnight 9/03/2012.
1. Information on how to enter forms part of the terms of entry. Entry into the competition is deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions.
2. By entering this competition, entrants agree to be bound by these Competition Rules, Terms and Conditions (and by any other requirements set out in the promotional material) which may be amended or varied at any time by the Promoter.
3. Simon & Schuster Australia is the Promoter of this competition.
4. One entry per person only.
5. Entrants must only enter in their own name. The Promoter reserves the right to request winners to provide proof of identity and age, proof of residency at the nominated prize delivery address and/or proof of entry validity (if required) in order to claim a prize. Proof of identification, residency and entry considered suitable for verification is at the discretion of the Promoter. In the event that a winner cannot provide suitable proof, the winner will forfeit the prize in whole and no substitute will be offered.
6. The competition commences on 10th January 2012 at 9am AEST and concludes on 9th March 2012 at midnight AEST.
7. Entries must be received by midnight 9th March 2012. The time of entry will in each case be the time the entry is received by the Promoters database. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any late, lost or misdirected entries including entries not received by the Promoter or delays in the delivery of the entry due to technical disruptions, network congestion or for any other reason.
8. Entry is only open to permanent residents of Australia and New Zealand who are aged 18 years or over. Employees of Simon & Schuster and their immediate families are not eligible to enter.
9. The prize includes an online gift voucher for Agent Provocateur to the value of $1000.
10. There are no stores of Agent Provocateur Ltd in Australia or New Zealand. Online gift vouchers cannot be used in store, and are valid for a period of six months after initial purchase. Terms and Conditions as supplied by Agent Provocateur Ltd on http://www.agentprovocateur.com/assistance/terms-and-conditions.php
11. All aspects of prize are subject to availability and should any elements of the prize stated above be unavailable at the time of purchase, the Promoter reserves the right to award an alternative prize of equal or greater value.
12. The promoter, its contractors, employees and agents, will not be liable for any claims, losses, damages, injuries, costs and expenses suffered, sustained or incurred (including but not limited to indirect or consequential) as a result of, arising out of or in any way connected with the competition and /or its prizes, except for liability that cannot be excluded by law. Tax implications may arise from the receipt or use of a prize. Independent financial advice should be sought.
13. Entry is online via [www.inyourdreams.com.au]. Entrants must complete the entry form, telling us in 25 words or less: how Lothaire would describe Elizabeth.
14. To submit a complete and valid online entry, entrants will be required to provide various personal details including full name, email address, residential address, contact phone number/s, age/date of birth for the purpose of verifying eligibility. Any contact details entered incorrectly shall invalidate the entry. Online entry is free however internet connection rates apply.
15. Participants may be required to answer a question in order to be eligible to enter the competition. Illegible, incomprehensible and incomplete entries will be deemed invalid.
16. This is a game of skill and chance plays no part in the determination of the winner. Each entry will be individually judged according to its merits on the basis of originality and creativity as determined by the Promoter in their sole discretion. The Promoterís decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
17. The Promoter reserves the right to verify the validity of entries and to disqualify any entry which, in the opinion of Promoter, includes objectionable content, profanity, potentially insulting, inflammatory or defamatory statements, disqualify any entrant who tampers with the entry process, who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these Terms & Conditions of Entry or who has, in the opinion of Promoter, engaged in conduct in entering the Promotion which is fraudulent, misleading, deceptive or generally damaging to the goodwill or reputation of the Promotion and/or Promoter. This includes, but not limited, to entrants and households using multiple email addresses, postal addresses or PO Box addresses. The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify a winner if Promoter becomes aware that the winner and/or the winnerís entry is of a type described in this clause.
18. The cost of accessing the promotional website will be dependent on the entrantís individual Internet Service Provider.
19. The winner will be drawn on 12/03/2012 at Suite 19A, Level 1, Building C, 450 Miller Street Cammeray NSW 2062, and contacted within 7 days by telephone , email or post.
20. If the prize is unclaimed within 7 days from 19/03/2012, an unclaimed prize draw will be held on 20/03/2012 at Simon and Schuster Australia, Building C, Level 1, 450 Miller Street CAMMERAY, NSW, 2062. The original winner will forfeit the prize and the winner of the unclaimed prize draw will be notified by phone or in writing within 7 days of the draw.
21. The winnerís name will be announced publicly through our Twitter and Facebook networks, and on our website www.simonandschuster.com.au
and in any publicity relating to the competition.
22. The prizes are as stated and are non-transferable or exchangeable. No cash alternatives will be offered.
23. Privacy statement: We will only use and store your personal information for the purposes disclosed to you, including sharing it with any other organisation that helps us provide goods or services to you (eg. Delivering your prize to you). You will only receive marketing material from us if you check the appropriate boxe(s) on your entry form.