Australian Competitions Now with Compfolio!
Comping Club HomeHelpCalendarRegisterLoginCompingclubHelp
   Friday 26 April 2024, 09:27:04 pm   
Welcome to Australia's favourite competition website

We currently have 1,703 comps and freebies worth over $33,725,006.81 listed

That's over thirty three million, seven hundred and twenty five thousand, six dollars worth of
holidays, cars, boats, cash, computers, kitchens, home furnishings and other prizes to be given away!

Australia's most popular competition website

Compingclub

Compingclub
Compingclub
1016036 Total Posts (445869 Searchable Posts) in 298217 Topics by 41499 Members
Latest Member: squxiu
Comping Club  Australian Competitions Club
|-Comping Club  Expired
| |-Comping Club  Closed Competitions
| | |-Comping Club  Wooden Crate Kitchenware Giveaway (Leave answer in comment box)
Entry Details
  • Wooden Crate Kitchenware Givea     Closing Date: Monday 23 April 2012

Prizes you can win
 Category   • Homewares 
Prizes may include Manchester, Crockery, Cutlery, Home Furniture, etc ...
Pages: 1 
Print
Author Topic: Wooden Crate Kitchenware Giveaway (Leave answer in comment box)  (Read 500 times)  (Replies 0 posts)
Ceramics
Comp Guru

Recent Activity
0%

« : Tuesday 17 April 2012, 08:35:24 am »
Go Up

http://picklebums.com/2012/04/16/rainbow-quiche-recipe-the-wooden-crate-kitchenware-give-away/
(scroll down)

Rainbow Quiche Recipe – The Wooden Crate kitchenware Give Away

The Wooden Crate Kitchenware Give Away

Thanks to my new advertiser The Wooden Crate, I have some gorgeous kitchenware to give away.

The Wooden Crate is an online store selling gifts and home-wares. They have a great selection of gorgeous and interesting items but when I saw this gorgeous green bamboo bowl I was in love! It is made from environmentally sustainable bamboo and comes from Vietnam, and is as beautiful in real life as it looks on the site.

These gorgeous matryoshka cooking accessories caught the eye of my ‘little chef’. They are lots of fun and easy to use. The measuring cups stack one inside each other and keep Noey entertained if we don’t need them for cooking!

One lucky reader will win both the M-spoons (measuring spoons) and the M-cups (measuring cups) as well as the gorgeous green bamboo bowl.

To win, leave a comment on this post telling me what you’d cook using the M-spoons and M-cups. The most delicious, interesting and amusing answer will win.

To enter you must be an Australian resident and provide a valid email address. Entries are limited to one per household.
Entries close 6pm AEST Monday April 23rd 2012, the winner will be contacted by email and announced on this post. The winner must contact me within 5 days or the prize will be re-drawn. The winner’s contact details will be passed on to The Wooden Crate who mail prize directly to the winner.

{disclosure: The Wooden Crate is a paid advertiser in Picklebums. I was given a bamboo bowl, a set of M-spoons and M-cups to review. The ideas and opinions expressed in this post are my own.}
Go for it, give it a tweet!             

Pages: 1    Go Up
Print

Go Up

Jump to:  

CompFolio ™ marks and indicators:
Entered   Not Interested   Not Won   Prize Received
Revisit   Won Waiting For Prize   Remove Mark

Australian Competitions Club | Powered by SMF Deluxe.
© 2001-2005, Lewis Media. All Rights Reserved.
Compingclub ™ © Australian Competitions Club
Page created in 0.0156 seconds with 8 queries.
Friday 26 April 2024, 09:27:04 pm from 3.15.197.123