Montebello Island Safari Competition
You listen to The Spirit. But do you have a Spirit Of Adventure??!!
Good! Because we want to send you on a Montebello Island Adventure!
Imagine Six nights and five action-packed days of fishing, Diving, Snorkelling, Surfing and exploring magnificent coral reefs before returning to your floating accommodation each day.
PLUS three nights at the Novotel Ningaloo Resort in Exmouth with return flights for two!
Can you handle all this action, excitement and fun?
If you can, listen out for the daily Cue to Call or Enter Below...
Click here for terms and conditions.
With a great big thank you to our Prize Sponsors:
Montebello Island Safari -Terms And Conditions
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
The Spirit - Win a Montebello island adventure competition
The following Terms & Conditions apply for the Spirit “Win a Montebello Island Adventure” Competition to be run on-air between Monday 2nd June 2014 & Friday 27th June 2014
The final prize winner will be announced online/On-air on Friday 28th June 2014
A copy of these Terms & Conditions can be accessed online at www.spiritradio.com.au
Instructions on how to enter, prize details and other information contained within the radio promotional advertisements form part of these terms and conditions. By participating in this promotion, entrants agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
Entry is open to all residents of Australia aged 18 and over. Photo identification and bank account details will be required for collection of the prize (if necessary and requested by the Promoter).
Employees of REDWAVE MEDIA PTY LTD, WEST AUSTRALIAN NEWSPAPERS LTD GROUP and their subsidiaries and immediate families, other ASSOCIATED SPONSORS and their immediate families, agents, sponsors or any persons connected with devising or promotion of this competition are ineligible to enter.
METHOD OF ENTRY
This is a competition of chance that gives listeners the opportunity to go into the draw for one major prize. Listeners are directed to respond to a cue to call during the weekday breakfast show or enter online at www.spiritradio.com.au
On air entries and online entries are the only form of entry accepted for this competition.
Entries will only be accepted through the on air mechanism until 9am Thursday 26th June 2014
Entries will only be accepted through the online mechanism until 3pm Thursday 26th June 2014
Each entrant can enter their details once for the duration of the promotion, but they have the ability to share the Competiton with friends to gain more entries into the draw.
It is a condition of entry of this competition that the all entrants must agree to these Terms & Conditions before being eligible for the Major Prize. To agree entrants must tick the terms and conditions box to be eligible for entry.
The listener declares that the information provided on the entry form is true and correct at the date of entering.
The listener consents to the use by Redwave Media Pty Ltd (Redwave) and West Australian Newspapers Limited (WAN) and their related corporations (as defined by the Corporations Act 2001) of the listener’s details and acknowledges that Redwave and WAN and their related corporations, may, at their discretion disclose and use those details for the purpose of providing the listener with goods or services, communicating the listener, planning, research, product and business development and sales, the promotion and marketing (whether target, direct or indirect) of their businesses, services or products or those of a third party which they believe may be of benefit to the listener. The details will also be used to investigate complaints, as required or permitted by any law, to enable Redwave and WAN to perform their obligations under this or any other agreement and to ensure that the listener performs its obligations under this or any other agreement.
If the listener does not want the details to be used for the purposes stated above, please write to us at The West Australian (attention Group General Counsel), GPO Box D162 Perth WA 6840, or contact the Group General Counsel on 08 9482 3111 and Redwave and WAN will ensure that the details are not used for that purpose.
) or contact the Group General Counsel to obtain a copy.
MAJOR PRIZE DRAW
The major prize draw will be conducted at between 3pm and 5pm on Thursday 26th June 2014. One (1) x entry will be selected at random and announced the winner of the “Win a Montebello Island Adventure” competition. The winner will be announced on air on Friday 29th March 2013 during the big breakfast show.
The Judges decision is final and no discussions or correspondence will be entered into.
MAJOR PRIZE DETAILS AND CONDITIONS
1) Two (2) x Positions on a Montebello Island Safari (Valued at $6000) – Positions To be booked and used before close of season, 31st October 2014. If the prize is not redeemed between this period, the winner forfeits their prize. Positions are subject to availability and cannot be used during peak periods including school holidays.
2) Three night’s accommodation for 2 people, in a standard room at the Novotel Ningaloo Resort in Exmouth. The accommodation will be booked in as follows: one (1) night on arrival into Exmouth and two (2) nights following the Montebello Island Safari. Any additional expenses will need to be covered by the prize winner directly. Check In to the hotel is no earlier than 2pm and Check Out is no later than 10am. Room is subject to availability between the dates of 30th June 2014 and 31st October 2014 and cannot be used during peak periods including school holidays.
3) Return economy airfares for 2 people (departing from the nearest WA major Port- If Required) and flying to Exmouth. This may not be a direct flight and could include a stopover/via Perth flight. The travel date to Exmouth is only to be used in conjunction with your prize and is subject to availability. Redwave Media Pty Ltd reserves the right to change these travel dates as needed. All air travel supplied as part of this promotion is within Western Australia only. Flights only valid between the period of 30th June 2014 and 31st October 2014
4) If the prize winner resides in an area within close proximity to Exmouth and the travel time by vehicle to Exmouth is less then the travel time to their nearest WA major airport no flights will be included in the prize and the prize winner will need to organise their own transportation to Exmouth.
5) In the instance that a stopover is required in Perth, the cost of the accommodation is at the expense of the prize winner.
6) The recipient of this prize is responsible for all travel costs to and from the point of departure, any accommodation required outside the specified prize nights, spending money, travel insurance, excess baggage, meals, airport transfers, insurance surcharges, ground transportation and any other expenses not stated.
7) The group of 2 people (prize winner and partner) must travel on the same dates, and on the dates that are subject to availability through all entities of the prize. All flights and accommodation MUST be booked and taken on those dates. Standard travel insurance and applicable taxes/fees are included.
This prize must be taken as supplied and is not redeemable for cash, cannot be sold and is not transferable.
9) It will be the winner’s responsibility to redeem the prize from the promoter – Redwave Media
10) All additional costs incurred will be at the expense of the winner.
11) If the prize winner does not redeem their prize between the time frame of 30th June 2014 and 31st October 2014 – they forfeit their prize.
12) The prize winner must nominate a date within 30 days of winning the prize. All names/information must be provided by this date. If for whatever for reason the date nominate is not available the prize winner must nominate a new date.
13) If the Major Prize winner is under the age of 18 years, that winner must be accompanied by a parent or guardian to collect their prize.
14) It is a condition of entry of this competition that the Major Prize winner and their accompanying partner / parent / guardian must execute these Terms & Conditions before being eligible for the Major Prize.
USE OF PHOTOS etc
All contestants acknowledge that it is a condition of entry that THE SPIRIT has the right to publicise their names, characters, likeness or voices for any promotion or matter incidental to the competition. The winner may also be required by THE SPIRIT to participate in a photo, video and/or film session and acknowledges that THE SPIRIT has the right to use such publicity photos, video and/or films in any medium/website and in any reasonable manner it sees fit.
It is a condition of entering this competition that contestants consent to their telephone and other conversations with THE SPIRIT being broadcast on air.
All contestants release from and indemnify THE SPIRIT and REDWAVE MEDIA PTY LTD (ACN 083 553 860), against all liability, cost, loss or expense arising out of acceptance of any prize(s) or participation in this competition including (but not limited to) loss of income, personal injury, accident or death and damage to property and whether direct or consequential, foreseeable, due to any negligent act or omission or otherwise.
The Promoter and associated agencies accept no responsibility for any loss, damage, accident, death or injury resulting from the promotion.
The Major Prize winner will be contacted via telephone to redeem their prize. The Promoter will make every attempt to contact the winner; if however a winner is not contactable on the phone number provided on their entry coupon by the Tuesday after their name has been drawn, the winner will be sent a letter. If the winner doesn’t contact the promoter within a week of the date of this letter being sent, the winner will forfeit their prize.
THE SPIRIT reserves the right to alter or amend these terms and conditions at any time throughout the promotion.
THE SPIRIT and REDWAVE MEDIA PTY LTD will not be responsible or liable if for any reason beyond their reasonable control any element of any prize is not provided.
In all matters, all decisions of THE SPIRIT staff will be final and cannot be contested. No correspondence or discussions will be entertained.
The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any individual who the Promoter believes has breached any of these terms and conditions, or engaged in any unlawful or other improper misconduct. The Promoter has legal rights to recover damages or other compensation from such an offender.
The Promoter’s decision is final and cannot be contested. No correspondence will be entered into. The Promoter also reserves the right to limit entry or amend rules if considered necessary without notice.
NAME AND ADDRESS OF PROMOTER
The promoter is Redwave Media Pty Ltd (ABN 33083553860, 50 Hasler Road, Osborne Park.