Australian Competitions Now with Compfolio!
Comping Club HomeHelpCalendarRegisterLoginCompingclubHelp
   Saturday 27 April 2024, 02:48:46 am   
Welcome to Australia's favourite competition website

We currently have 1,653 comps and freebies worth over $33,783,835.80 listed

That's over thirty three million, seven hundred and eighty three thousand, eight hundred and thirty five dollars worth of
holidays, cars, boats, cash, computers, kitchens, home furnishings and other prizes to be given away!

Australia's most popular competition website

Compingclub

Compingclub
Compingclub
1016046 Total Posts (445879 Searchable Posts) in 298226 Topics by 41499 Members
Latest Member: squxiu
Comping Club  Australian Competitions Club
|-Comping Club  Expired
| |-Comping Club  Closed Competitions
| | |-Comping Club  Win lku Travel Packing Cubes & Shoe Bags/RC
Entry Details
  • Travel Packing Cubes & Bags     Closing Date: Wednesday 10 February 2016

Prizes you can win
 Category   • Clothing & Footwear 
Prizes may include Jeans, Shirts, Hats, Shoes, Boots etc ...
Pages: 1 
Print
Author Topic: Win lku Travel Packing Cubes & Shoe Bags/RC  (Read 149 times)  (Replies 0 posts)
oldfellow
Global Moderator
Comp Guru

Recent Activity
100%

Top Poster

Aquarius
Aquarius

« : Wednesday 03 February 2016, 09:20:58 am »
Go Up

http://jebbicasworld.com/alku-travel-packing-cubes-shoe-bags/

Get Organized with Alku Travel Packing Cubes & Shoe Bags (and a Giveaway!)

Alku Travel Packing Cubes & Shoe Bags Review and Giveaway

You may be wondering, what do travel packing cubes have to do with health and fitness? Sometimes it is important to improve one’s mental health, and getting organized can be a great way to give ourselves peace of mind, especially when traveling! My husband and I are from Georgia but live in North Carolina. We struggle a lot with staying organized and eating healthy while traveling.

Thankfully, I received a set of Alku travel packing cubes and shoe bags to review to help me get a bit more organized. I also have a set to give away to one lucky reader!

Alku Travel Packing Cubes and Shoe Bags Review

Stay Organized with Alku Travel Packing Cubes (and a Giveaway!) via Jebbica's WorldAlku Travel Packing Cubes and Shoe Bags are a unique design that are unlike any other model on Amazon. This full baggage organizer system comes in 5 pieces that can be stored inside each other and take up barely any space, unlike clunky luggage. These travel packing cubes can be used to organize your suitcase or as standalone travel bags.

Alku Travel Packing Cubes and Shoe Bags are very strong and durable while also being very lightweight. They are designed by avid travelers to hold up for many, many uses. All zippers open upward so you can reach inside also while carrying the cubes, which is a huge pro for me! I always carry all of this “stuff” when traveling, like medicine, healthy snacks, etc., but they are so difficult to access when traveling that it’s usually easier to just hit a drive-through or gas station instead, and that wastes both money and calories!

The Alku travel packing cubes have a transparent mesh circle so you can see what is in each bag. No more wondering which bag held what item! Now where did I put the healthy snacks again?

I entered to #win an #alkutravel Packing Cubes and Shoe Bags from @Jebbica's World! #Giveaway CLICK TO TWEET
Stay Organized with Alku Travel Packing Cubes (and a Giveaway!) via Jebbica's World
Alku Travel Bags take up virtually no room when not in use!
My favorite aspect of these travel bags is how little room they take when not in use. We have to keep our large clunky luggage in the attic, which means for short trips we’re usually just stuffing all of our belongings into tote bags. Now, we can get a lot more organized! I keep these cubes and shoe bags in my closet and they take up less space than a pillow.

The shoe bags can double as laundry bags. I NEVER remember to bring bags for dirty clothes. Now I’m set! Using these bags is super handy, way easier than using plastic bags. No more searching around for clean grocery bags, wondering if they have holes. You can simply put your dirty laundry in these bags and place them into any part of your suitcase without worrying about smelling up the rest of your suitcase contents. The genuine nylon keeps items safe from water and bad smells.

Alku Travel Packing Cubes and Shoe Bags are machine washable and made to last for years. I definitely recommend them to anyone who travels!

Alku Travel Packing Cubes and Shoe Bags Specs

Extra Large (18.25″ x 13.5″ x 4 inch deep) for suits, sweaters, trousers, light jackets & towels
Large (13.75″ x 11″ x 4″) for shirts, shorts, blouses & travel documents
Medium (13.75″ x 9.75″x 4″) for socks & underwear
X-Small (11″ x 6.75″ x 4″) for toiletries, cords, cables and adapters
Strong nylon pouch (20.5″ x 14.5″) to use as a laundry bag to pack you dirty clothes, or use as a shoe bag or beach bag.
Fabric: 100% 210-Denier Water-resistant Ripstop Genuine Smooth Nylon
Alku Travel Packing Cubes and Shoe Bags Sale!

For a limited time, you can get a set of Alku Packing Cubes for $25.99, normally $54.99! The shoe bags are also on sale for $10.99, marked down from $18.99!

Alku Travel Packing Cubes & Shoe Bags Review and Giveaway
Go for it, give it a tweet!             

Pages: 1    Go Up
Print

Go Up

Jump to:  

CompFolio ™ marks and indicators:
Entered   Not Interested   Not Won   Prize Received
Revisit   Won Waiting For Prize   Remove Mark

Australian Competitions Club | Powered by SMF Deluxe.
© 2001-2005, Lewis Media. All Rights Reserved.
Compingclub ™ © Australian Competitions Club
Page created in 0.0125 seconds with 8 queries.
Saturday 27 April 2024, 02:48:46 am from 3.144.143.31