Australian Competitions Now with Compfolio!
Comping Club HomeHelpCalendarRegisterLoginCompingclubHelp
   Saturday 27 April 2024, 02:03:43 am   
Welcome to Australia's favourite competition website

We currently have 1,648 comps and freebies worth over $33,746,936.81 listed

That's over thirty three million, seven hundred and fourty six thousand, nine hundred and thirty six dollars worth of
holidays, cars, boats, cash, computers, kitchens, home furnishings and other prizes to be given away!

Australia's most popular competition website

Compingclub

Compingclub
Compingclub
1016041 Total Posts (445874 Searchable Posts) in 298221 Topics by 41499 Members
Latest Member: squxiu
Comping Club  Australian Competitions Club
|-Comping Club  Expired
| |-Comping Club  Closed Competitions
| | |-Comping Club  Win a Dragon’s Tail/Widget
Entry Details
  • Win a Dragon’s Tail     Closing Date: Tuesday 30 August 2016

Prizes you can win
 Category   • Entertainment 
Prizes may include Movie & Concert Tickets, Prize Packs, Passes, Cds, DVDs ...
Pages: 1 
Print
Author Topic: Win a Dragon’s Tail/Widget  (Read 129 times)  (Replies 0 posts)
oldfellow
Global Moderator
Comp Guru

Recent Activity
100%

Top Poster

Aquarius
Aquarius

« : Friday 05 August 2016, 03:31:12 pm »
Go Up

http://fairemiscellany.com/?p=583

Win a Dragon’s Tail

The Prize: Winner’s choice of a costume dragon tail or a mystery necklace of equivalent value.

The dragon tail is 30 inches long and more suitable to an adult than a child. It’s as soft as a stuffed animal. The 86% cotton, 13% polyester blend fabric is died a mottled green.

I offer a necklace in it’s place because a friend of mine says a dragon tail is about as useful as an origami crane with a two foot wing span. Something wrong with an enormous crane? I don’t get it but I’ll take her word for it. 😉

To enter the contest: Leave a comment on this post that answers the question, “Which item in the August Super Hearts Treasury do you like best?” You can do this once a day. Items change, so be sure to check the treasury each time. The first thing I’ll do when the contest closes is check that the winner answered this question, and not with an item that was already removed.

I’m using the form below to keep track of entries for me, so be sure to click on it.

Giveaway Tools
DragonTail
Options
Ends: 8/30/2016 5:59 AM

Open to everyone 13+ (void in UT)
Enter your information and click begin!
Terms & Conditions
By submitting an entry to this giveaway you agree to the following Terms & Conditions:
This contest open to anyone in the world. No purchase necessary. Odds of winning are based on number of entries. The winner will be contacted by email and announced on this post. Winner gets two days to respond before we have Giveaway Tools pick someone else. The number of eligible entries received determines the odds of winning. Must be at least 13 years old to enter. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW.
You also agree to the Giveaway Tools' Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.