Australian Competitions Now with Compfolio!
Comping Club HomeHelpCalendarRegisterLoginCompingclubHelp
   Friday 26 April 2024, 06:15:32 pm   
Welcome to Australia's favourite competition website

We currently have 1,698 comps and freebies worth over $33,719,577.81 listed

That's over thirty three million, seven hundred and nineteen thousand, five hundred and seventy seven dollars worth of
holidays, cars, boats, cash, computers, kitchens, home furnishings and other prizes to be given away!

Australia's most popular competition website

Compingclub

Compingclub
Compingclub
1016020 Total Posts (445853 Searchable Posts) in 298202 Topics by 41499 Members
Latest Member: squxiu
Comping Club  Australian Competitions Club
|-Comping Club  Expired
| |-Comping Club  Closed Competitions
| | |-Comping Club  Win Jewish International Film Festival double passes - members - wol
Entry Details
  • Jewish International Film Fest     Closing Date: Wednesday 26 October 2016

Prizes you can win
 Category   • Entertainment 
Prizes may include Movie & Concert Tickets, Prize Packs, Passes, Cds, DVDs ...
Pages: 1 
Print
Author Topic: Win Jewish International Film Festival double passes - members - wol  (Read 166 times)  (Replies 0 posts)
culturebird
Global Moderator
Comp Guru

Recent Activity
100%

Top Poster

« : Tuesday 18 October 2016, 06:10:10 pm »
Go Up

ClubInk members can win a double pass to your choice of film.

From Eddie Tamir, Artistic Director: “Lights go down, curtain opens and then the fresh, magic moment that never fades. What is going to happen? Where will I go? Who will I meet? I have searched every nook and cranny of world cinema over the last 12 months watching over 300 films and the excitement is as palpable as for the first film I ever watched. It is a privilege to share with you these 68 new award winners and crowd pleasers that show life through the Jewish looking glass. Films by and about people trying to make sense of our crazy, beautiful world. See you at the movies.”

For your chance to win a double pass to any film at The 2016 Jewish International Film Festival, just let us know your favourite movie by, about, or featuring our Jewish friends! Email your answer to competitions@filmink.com.au, and please include your full name and postal address.

Entries close October 26.

The 2016 Jewish International Film Festival tours through Sydney (October 26-November 23), Melbourne (October 27-November 23), Canberra (November 10-20), Perth (October 26-November 6), Brisbane (November 10-20), and Auckland (November 10-20). For all programming, session, venue, and ticketing information, head to the official website.

This competition is only open to ClubInk members.

Disclaimer: Please note that by entering our competitions, you are allowing FilmInk to use your email address for marketing purposes.
Go for it, give it a tweet!             

Pages: 1    Go Up
Print

Go Up

Jump to:  

CompFolio ™ marks and indicators:
Entered   Not Interested   Not Won   Prize Received
Revisit   Won Waiting For Prize   Remove Mark

Australian Competitions Club | Powered by SMF Deluxe.
© 2001-2005, Lewis Media. All Rights Reserved.
Compingclub ™ © Australian Competitions Club
Page created in 0.0109 seconds with 8 queries.
Friday 26 April 2024, 06:15:32 pm from 18.191.135.224