Australian Competitions Now with Compfolio!
Comping Club HomeHelpCalendarRegisterLoginCompingclubHelp
   Thursday 09 May 2024, 09:48:07 am   
Welcome to Australia's favourite competition website

We currently have 1,602 comps and freebies worth over $33,972,155.15 listed

That's over thirty three million, nine hundred and seventy two thousand, one hundred and fifty five dollars worth of
holidays, cars, boats, cash, computers, kitchens, home furnishings and other prizes to be given away!

Australia's most popular competition website

Compingclub

Compingclub
Compingclub
1016840 Total Posts (446673 Searchable Posts) in 298963 Topics by 41502 Members
Latest Member: jamesf
Comping Club  Australian Competitions Club
|-Comping Club  Expired
| |-Comping Club  Closed Competitions
| | |-Comping Club  Win 1/10 "I Am Bolt" DVDs
Entry Details
  • I Am Bolt DVDs Screen Scoop     Closing Date: Saturday 10 December 2016

Prizes you can win
 Category   • Entertainment 
Prizes may include Movie & Concert Tickets, Prize Packs, Passes, Cds, DVDs ...
Pages: 1 
Print
Author Topic: Win 1/10 "I Am Bolt" DVDs  (Read 112 times)  (Replies 0 posts)
culturebird
Global Moderator
Comp Guru

Recent Activity
100%

Top Poster

« : Friday 02 December 2016, 01:43:11 pm »
Go Up

Cinemas and available to own on Blu-ray, DVD & Digital from November 28, together with Universal Sony Pictures Home Entertainment, we are giving you the chance to win one of 10 copies of I Am Bolt on DVD!

Want to submit your entry? It’s simple, just fill in the form below with all your details and simply tell us who produced the film. ANSWER:  Leo Pearlman

To keep up to date on all of our latest giveaways, just like our Facebook page here (if you are not already a fan) or follow us on Twitter here. You can also follow us on Instagram here.

#ScreenScoopGiveaway when your share the competition.

http://www.screenscoop.com/2016/12/02/i-am-bolt-dvd-giveaway/

Please read all the rules and T&Cs at the bottom of the page before entering.

Follow the fastest man alive in the fully authorised, access-all-areas documentary about the hugely charismatic
and globally adored Usain Bolt. Nothing is off limits with this up close and personal portrait of the nine-time
Olympic gold medallist and sprinting legend as he trains, travels, races and relaxes. See for the very first time
what being the world’s fastest man is really like – on and off the track.

With unparalleled access to all facets of his life, the feature documentary will bring audiences a unique insight into the life of a living Olympic and sporting legend. Audiences will see for the very first time what being Usain is really like from his grueling training schedule to major setbacks and challenges he faces in order to achieve his dream on the global stage, to his downtime with friends and family.

With never-before-seen archive footage of his youth in Jamaica, in-depth interviews with his parents, best friends, agent, coach and fellow athletes, through to original footage captured himself at his fourth and final Olympic Games in Rio 2016 before his post-World Championships retirement in 2017, this intimate portrayal will reveal the man like never before and define the legacy of this incredible athlete and what is possible in his sport.

Commenting on the film, Bolt said: “My aim with making this film is to show people how my life really is… What
I’ve been through to get me to where I am today, the ups and the downs, and an insight into what I am thinking
and feeling. I know a lot of people around the world feel like they already know me but I’m excited for everyone
to see the real me in I Am Bolt.”

Co-directed by Gabe and Ben Turner (Class of 92, In the Hands of the Gods), and produced by Leo Pearlman, see what it takes to be the fastest and one of the most accomplished athletes in the world in I Am Bolt, in Cinemas, on Blu-ray™, DVD & Digital from November 28, 2016.

ScreenScoop Rules

Competition is open to Australian residents only.
Only one entry will be accepted per person. Multiple entries from the same person will be disqualified.
Closing date for entry will be (10/12/16). After this date, no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
ScreenScoop Terms & Conditions

ScreenScoop’s decision as to those able to take part and selection of winners is final.
ScreenScoop will judge the competition and decide on the winners once the competition has ended, which will be picked at random from all complete entries via this page.
Winners will be announced on our Facebook page the day after the competition has closed.
Staff of this site and their immediate families are not eligible to participate in the competition.
You must be at least 15 years of age to enter this competition, or have parents or guardians permission.
By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
ScreenScoop and Universal Sony Pictures take no responsibility for any delay, loss or damage to prizes sent to winners.
ScreenScoop shall have the right, at its sole discretion and at any time, to change or modify these terms and conditions, such change shall be effective immediately upon posting to this webpage.
ScreenScoop also reserves the right to cancel the competition if circumstances arise outside of its control.
ScreenScoop Privacy Note

When you enter our competitions we collect the personal information you provide. If you win one of our competitions we may collect further information from you. Have no fear, we take the privacy of our readers very seriously. ScreenScoop will delete all your details once the competition has closed and winners have been chosen.
Go for it, give it a tweet!             

Pages: 1    Go Up
Print

Go Up

Jump to:  

CompFolio ™ marks and indicators:
Entered   Not Interested   Not Won   Prize Received
Revisit   Won Waiting For Prize   Remove Mark

Australian Competitions Club | Powered by SMF Deluxe.
© 2001-2005, Lewis Media. All Rights Reserved.
Compingclub ™ © Australian Competitions Club
Page created in 0.0156 seconds with 8 queries.
Thursday 09 May 2024, 09:48:07 am from 18.117.111.1