Australian Competitions Now with Compfolio!
Comping Club HomeHelpCalendarRegisterLoginCompingclubHelp
   Friday 26 April 2024, 01:02:50 pm   
Welcome to Australia's favourite competition website

We currently have 1,695 comps and freebies worth over $33,654,342.81 listed

That's over thirty three million, six hundred and fifty four thousand, three hundred and fourty two dollars worth of
holidays, cars, boats, cash, computers, kitchens, home furnishings and other prizes to be given away!

Australia's most popular competition website

Compingclub

Compingclub
Compingclub
1016014 Total Posts (445847 Searchable Posts) in 298197 Topics by 41498 Members
Latest Member: Nessie65
Comping Club  Australian Competitions Club
|-Comping Club  Expired
| |-Comping Club  Closed Competitions
| | |-Comping Club  Win a Toyota GT86 Sedan/Purch Req from Mwave
Entry Details
  • Win a Toyota GT86 Sedan     Closing Date: Saturday 31 December 2016

Prizes you can win
 Category   • Major Prize 
Prizes may include a House, Car, Caravan, Boat or Holiday
 Win great prizes at the Compingclub

COMP
MARK

$29,990.00  
Pages: 1 
Print
Author Topic: Win a Toyota GT86 Sedan/Purch Req from Mwave  (Read 591 times)  (Replies 0 posts)
oldfellow
Global Moderator
Comp Guru

Recent Activity
100%

Top Poster

Aquarius
Aquarius

« : Monday 19 December 2016, 08:59:57 am »
Go Up

https://www.mwave.com.au/catalog/10thanniversary?utm_source=Mwave+Subscribers&utm_campaign=c1edc0df5d-EMAIL_CAMPAIGN_2016_12_16&utm_medium=email&utm_term=0_989df0945a-c1edc0df5d-14169173

What are entries?

An entry is equal to one (1) chance you are eligible to enter the draw of winning a Toyota GTS86 car under Mwave’s 10-year anniversary promotion. You will earn one (1) entry for every dollar spend (with any cents value rounding up/down to the nearest dollar) online on our selected brands* listed at Mwave catalogue.

For example:

$1 spent* = 1 entry
    $95.2 spent = 95 entries
    $482.7 spent = 483 entries

*Selected brands: Intel, TP-LINK, Logitech, BenQ, Zowie, Philips, AOC, AGON, Corsair, QNAP, Thermaltake, Tt eSPORTS, Seagate, Belkin, MSI Graphics Card and MSI Motherboards.

What brands am I able to earn entries?

Ensure you purchase products of the below brands in order to enter the draw

Intel
    TP-LINK
    Logitech
    BenQ
    Zowie
    Philips
    AOC
    AGON
    Corsair
    QNAP
    Thermaltake
    Tt eSPORTS
    Seagate
    Belkin
    MSI Graphics Card
    MSI Motherboards

Can I earn entries when I shop in-store?

No, unfortunately. This draw is only eligible when you shop online (regardless of delivery methods: pickup or shipping).

*Does it automatically add up the number of entries to "My Account"?

Yes. Our system will automatically add up your entries every time you complete a new transaction (included our selected brands) and your order(s) is/are under delivery status (i.e. dispatched from Mwave warehouse or picked up by you).

Specifically, when you check your "My Account", there are two (2) points that you need to clarify.

Your Current Entries: are the total number of entries that you earn after completing a new transaction (that includes our selected brands) and your order(s) is/are under delivery status
    Pending Entries: are the total number of entries that you earn after completing a new transaction (that includes our selected brands) and your order(s) is/are NOT under delivery status yet.

The number of "Pending Entries" will be automatically transferred to "Your Current Entries" when your order is dispatched. Please note, the entries are updated daily once at 8am only.

Mwave 10 year anniversary. How to check my entry balance.

*How long does it take to update my entry balance?

Usually, our system will automatically update your entry balance right after your order is dispatched or picked up by you.

The length of the delivery time will depend on your delivery address/final destination, and the type of delivery service you choose. Currently, our logistics partners are Startrack and Australia Post for all our nationwide deliveries and Mailcall for urgent same day Sydney Metro deliveries.

Check out our "Order Process and Dispatch Timeframe".

However, if you do not see the balance correctly, please refresh your entry balance at 8.00am daily or contact us for assistance.

Can I earn entries if I purchase brands which are not listed under this promotion?

No

Is there any minimum amount of dollar spend in order to earn entries?

No minimum dollar required.

Do I need to purchase any particular products under your selected brands in order to enter the draw?

Not necessary. As long as you purchase any product from the brands that are listed for this promotion, you are eligible to enter the draw.

However, MSI is an exception. You only earn entries if you buy MSI Graphic Cards or MSI Motherboards. Other MSI product categories like laptops and desktops are not eligible.

Do I earn entries if I purchase a bundle deal or pre-built PC in which one or few of the items is/are not listed for this draw?

Yes, but only items under our selected brands are counted. Also, the number of entries will be determined by how much the item is valued at the time the order is dispatched.

For example, if you purchase a bundle deal with 3 items values at $120 in total as following:

Item 1 (non-selected brand): $35
    Item 2 (selected brand): $20
    Item 3 (selected brand): $65

The total entries that you earn are 85 – equivalent to the total value of Item 2 ($20) and Item 3 ($65).

What are the key dates I need to notice?

Make sure you remember these important dates:

Promotion period: 01/11/2016 (00.01am AEDST) – 31/12/2016 (11.59pm AEDST)
    The draw: 20/01/2017 (9.30am AEDST) at Mwave, Unit F3, 3-29 Birnie Avenue, Lidcombe NSW
    Winner notification: within two (2) business days of the draw through phone and email
    Winner announcement at Mwave Blog: 23/01/2017

If the prize remains unclaimed by 9:00am AEDST on 24/02/2017, a re-draw for the prize may take place on at 9:30am AEDST on 24/02/2017 at the same place as the original draw, subject to any directions from a regulatory authority. The winner, if any, will be notified by telephone and in writing by email within two (2) business days of the draw, and their name will be published online at www.mwave.com.au/blog from 27/02/2017. The winner, if any, will be awarded the prize.

Who is eligible to enter the draw?

Entry is only open to Australian residents aged 18 years or over.
Go for it, give it a tweet!             

Pages: 1    Go Up
Print

Go Up

Jump to:  

CompFolio ™ marks and indicators:
Entered   Not Interested   Not Won   Prize Received
Revisit   Won Waiting For Prize   Remove Mark

Australian Competitions Club | Powered by SMF Deluxe.
© 2001-2005, Lewis Media. All Rights Reserved.
Compingclub ™ © Australian Competitions Club
Page created in 0.0109 seconds with 8 queries.
Friday 26 April 2024, 01:02:50 pm from 3.145.93.221