Australian Competitions Now with Compfolio!
Comping Club HomeHelpCalendarRegisterLoginCompingclubHelp
   Friday 29 March 2024, 09:43:12 pm   
Welcome to Australia's favourite competition website

We currently have 1,642 comps and freebies worth over $24,225,319.94 listed

That's over twenty four million, two hundred and twenty five thousand, three hundred and nineteen dollars worth of
holidays, cars, boats, cash, computers, kitchens, home furnishings and other prizes to be given away!

Australia's most popular competition website

Compingclub

Compingclub
Compingclub
1014527 Total Posts (444360 Searchable Posts) in 296765 Topics by 41485 Members
Latest Member: xello1
Comping Club  Australian Competitions Club
|-Comping Club  Expired
| |-Comping Club  Closed Competitions
| | |-Comping Club  1 Watermelon & Lemonade Candle & 1 Bubblegum Bath Bomb (Answer Q)
Entry Details
  • 1 Watermelon & Lemonade Candle     Closing Date: Friday 21 April 2017

Prizes you can win
 Category   • Health & Beauty 
Prizes may include Makeup, Jewelry, Perfume, Haircare etc ...
Pages: 1 
Print
Author Topic: 1 Watermelon & Lemonade Candle & 1 Bubblegum Bath Bomb (Answer Q)  (Read 186 times)  (Replies 0 posts)
Ceramics
Comp Guru

Recent Activity
0%

« : Friday 07 April 2017, 08:07:57 am »
Go Up

http://www.theplumbette.com.au/plumbette/the-kinder-surprise-for-adults-royal-essence-candle-and-bath-bomb-giveaway/

This was meant to be an Easter giveaway, but due to Cyclone Debbie and the early arrival of school holidays in QLD (which meant less time for me to get this post written up), I’ve decided to extend the giveaway so that the entries aren’t drawn until AFTER Easter. They will be drawn in time BEFORE Mother’s Day though.

In order to enter the giveaway, I’d LOVE for you to follow The Plumbette on Instagram and Facebook. (not compulsory, but would love to stay in your life more than once so I can share about giveaways and amazing products like this one).

AND tell me the best surprise you’ve ever had? Most interesting answer will win.

Why not follow Royal Essence on Facebook to keep up-to-date with new products and happy posts from surprised fans.

In the meantime, if you want to spoil someone with a sweet gift that isn’t chocolate this Easter, Royal Essence Candles and Bath Bombs would be the perfect gift. Take advantage of the discount code and get a head start on Easter and Mother’s Day gifts. This is seriously the best gift for mums who have everything but like to be surprised.

Disclosure: I was gifted 1 Cinnamon Doughnuts Candle and 1 Raspberry Sorbet Bath bomb for the purpose of this review and giveaway. All opinions are my own. You can read about my disclosure policy here.

Terms and Conditions

This is a game of skill. Each valid entry to be judged on creativity and originality, not by chance.
There is 1 prize = 1 Watermelon and Lemonade Candle (RRP 46.99) and 1 Bubblegum Bath Bomb (RRP24.99)
Entries open from 6am Brisbane time Wednesday 5th April 2017 to Friday 21st April 2017 6pm Brisbane Time.
Prizes are not transferable or changeable.
Prize sent out by third parties will not be replaced in the event they are stolen, lost or damaged in transit or virtually.
Entry is leaving an answer to the question.
A valid email address must be included in your entry. This email will be added to my newsletter, but will never be spammed or sent to third parties.
Entry into any giveaway or competition is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions
Entrants must be Australian residents and aged 18 or over.
The winner will be notified by email and has 3 days to reply and claim the prize. The winner may be announced on Facebook. This giveaway is not endorsed by Facebook.
Go for it, give it a tweet!             

Pages: 1    Go Up
Print

Go Up

Jump to:  

CompFolio ™ marks and indicators:
Entered   Not Interested   Not Won   Prize Received
Revisit   Won Waiting For Prize   Remove Mark

Australian Competitions Club | Powered by SMF Deluxe.
© 2001-2005, Lewis Media. All Rights Reserved.
Compingclub ™ © Australian Competitions Club
Page created in 0.025 seconds with 8 queries.
Friday 29 March 2024, 09:43:12 pm from 34.228.213.183