Win a $2,500 Winter Weekend
2 NIGHT STAY AT SOFITEL NOOSA
$1,000 PERSONALISED WINTER WARDROBE
$500 WINTER BEAUTY ESSENTIALS COLLECTION
$100 FUEL CARD
COMPLIMENTARY BREAKFAST DAILY
Prize is valid for two people for stays before 31 August 2017.http://pacificfairpromotions.com.au/winter/TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
1. Information on how to enter, how to claim, and details of the Win a Winter Weekend Escape competition (“Promotion”) form part of these Terms and Conditions. Participation in this promotion constitutes acceptance of, and an agreement to be bound by, these Terms and Conditions.
2. This Promotion is open to customers of Pacific Fair Shopping Centre who are residents of, and currently reside in, Queensland or New South Wales and who fulfil the entry requirements, and excludes:
* (i) employees of AMP Capital Shopping Centres Pty Limited (“Promoter”) and any AMP Group entity, and
their Immediate family;;
* (ii) Tenants in the Pacific Fair Shopping Centre and their Immediate family;;
* (iii) the staff of Tenants in the Pacific Fair Shopping Centre and their Immediate family;; and
* (iv) the proprietors and staff of companies involved in tsahe production, publishing and administration of this
promotion and their Immediate family.
3. (an “Eligible Customer”).
For the purposes of this clause 2, “Immediate family” means parents, siblings, spouse, children and grandparents. “Tenants” means lessees, licensees and in the case of a lessee or licensee that is a corporation, its directors.
4. Any persons under the age of 18 must have parental/guardian approval to enter this Promotion and the parent/guardian of the entrant must read and consent to all of these Terms and Conditions of the Promotion. Parents/guardians may be required by the Promoter to enter into a further agreement as evidence of their consent to the relevant entrant’s participation in this Promotion. The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to require that a customer produce identification of their identity in the event that the Promoter determines to confirm a customer’s age for the purpose of determining whether parental/guardian consent is required before they may participate in the Promotion. If a customer is unable or refuses to produce identification of their identity confirming their age upon the Promoter’s request, the Promoter reserves the right not to allow the customer to participate in the Promotion.
5. The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries (including an entrant’s identity, age and place of residence) and to disqualify or refuse to accept any entry in its sole discretion from any entrant who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions, who is not an Eligible Customer, or who tampers with the entry process. Errors and omissions of a customer’s entry in the Promotion will be accepted at the Promoter’s discretion. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
6. The entrant acknowledges that the Promoter’s decision in relation to anything in these Terms and Conditions or any aspect of the Promotion is final and binding.
7. All references to times and dates in these Terms and Conditions are to times and dates according to Queensland time GMT +10 hours.
8. All references in these Terms and Conditions to prices and values of the prizes in the Promotion include GST and are in Australian Dollars.
9. Unless otherwise indicated in these Terms and Conditions, a reference to a place in these Terms and Conditions is a reference to the relevant place in the Pacific Fair Shopping Centre.
10. The Promotion commences at 9:00am on Thursday 20 April 2017 and closes at 7.00pm on Wednesday 17 May 2017(“Promotion Period”).
11. Despite any other provision in these Terms and Conditions, the Promoter may extend or shorten the Promotion Period at its discretion and without prior notice.
How Eligible Customers can enter the Promotion:
12. To be eligible to enter the Promotion in accordance with these Terms and Conditions, Eligible Customers must, during the Promotion Period:
* (i) Visit the Pacific Fair website – http://pacificfairpromotions.com.au/winter
and complete on the website an
online entry form;;
* (ii) accept and agree to these Terms and Conditions;; and
* (iii) provide the information specified in clause 14 in the online entry form required by the Promoter on the
14. Individuals can only enter once during the Promotion Period.
15. Only one entrant will win the Promotion and will receive the following prizes ( “Prize”), valued at $2,500:
* 2 night stay at Sofitel Noosa [valued at $1,200 including breakfast];;
* $1,000 personalised winter wardrobe;;
* $500 winter beauty essentials collection;;
* $100 Coles Express fuel card;; and
* 2 complimentary breakfasts at Sofitel Noosa.
14. In order to submit a valid entry in the Promotion, an Eligible Customer must sign up to Pacific Fair's VIP database and provide the following details:
* (i) First Name;;
* (ii) Surname;;
* (iii) Email Address;;
* (iv) Phone Number;; and
* (v) Postcode
This competition is open to residents of Queensland and New South Wales only.
15. The Prize is not transferable and cannot be redeemed in cash.
16. The draw will take place at Pacific Fair Shopping Centre, Hooker Boulevard, Broadbeach QLD 4218 at 12:00pm
on Thursday 18 May 2017.
17. The first valid entry drawn at random will win the Prize.
18. The Prize winner will be notified within two business days of the draw taking place by email and phone and will be
published on the Pacific Fair website on Monday 22 May.
19. The 2 night stay at Sofitel Noosa is valid for two people for a stay before 18 August 2017. The Prize winner must:
* (i) collect the Sofitel gift vouchers for the 2 night stay and 2 complimentary breakfasts from the arcade concierge desk at Pacific Fair;; and
* (ii) book in the stay with Sofitel Noosa the subject of the Sofitel gift voucher and notify the Promoter of the date of the booking, within 30 days from the day the Prize winner is decided.
20. If the Sofitel gift vouchers are not collected and the stay booked within the 30 days of the prize draw then the Prize will be deemed to be unclaimed and the Prize will be re-drawn. These Terms and Conditions apply to the re-draw as if the re-draw was the original draw. Additional terms and conditions apply in relation to the Sofitel gift vouchers and the winner's stay at the Sofitel. In the event of a prize redraw, this will take place at Pacific Fair Shopping Centre, Hooker Boulevard, Broadbeach QLD 4218 at 12:00pm on Monday 19 June 2017 and the winner will be notified by within two business days of the redraw taking place by email and/or phone. The new prize winner will be published on the Pacific Fair website by 21 June 2017.
21. The $1,000 personalised winter wardrobe will be selected by the Prize winner from 1 of 4 pre-selected wardrobe options advertised on Pacific Fair’s social media channels, when requested by the Promoter.
22. If product(s) from the pre-selected wardrobe are not available in store or the winner’s clothing size, the Promoter will provide the customer with a Pacific Fair gift card to the value of the recommended retail price of the clothing comprising the pre-selected wardrobe. Pacific Fair gift card terms and conditions are specified below.
23. The winner will receive all receipts of the pre-purchased clothing in case a size exchange is required. Terms and conditions apply to product exchanges as per the specific retailer’s terms and conditions, listed on the receipt.
24. Products within the $500 winter beauty essentials collection will be pre-selected by Pacific Fair. No receipts will be provided and the winner is not entitled to exchange any items from the beauty essentials collection.
25. Terms and conditions apply to the $100 fuel card, please refer to http://www.giftcards.com.au/
for terms and conditions surrounding this gift card.
26. All Prizes will be available for collection from Pacific Fair’s Arcade Customer Service Desk located on level 1 outside Myer.
27. Travel to and from Sofitel Noosa will be at the sole cost and expense of the Prize winner, other than the supplied $100 fuel card as per Clause 24.
General Terms and Conditions
28. Except for any liability that cannot be excluded by law, the Promoter, any AMP Group entity and each of their officers, employees and agents excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury;; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity);; whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of or in connection with the Promotion, including, but not limited to, where arising out of the following:
* (i) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control);;
* (ii) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference;;
* (iii) any entry or claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by
the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter;;
* (iv) any action by a third party or otherwise beyond the control of the Promoter including without limitation any matter arising as a result of the Sofitel terms and conditions and the Sub60 terms and conditions;;
* (v) any tax liability incurred by an entrant.
29. If for any reason this Promotion is not capable of running as planned (whether caused by a computer virus, line drop out, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other cause beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupts or affects the administration, security, fairness or integrity of the Promotion), the Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion (subject to any written direction given by a relevant regulatory authority) to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the promotion.
30. The Promoter is not responsible for receipt of incorrect, inaccurate or incomplete information either caused by website users or by any of the equipment used, or by any computers or technology used by intermediaries, service providers, or business partners to facilitate the Promotion.
31. The Promoter is bound by the Privacy Act 1988. By entering this Promotion, entrants are providing consent for the Promoter to hold and use their personal information. The Promoter collects personal information in order to
) provides further information on how you can access and correct the information that the AMP Group holds about you, how you may complain about a breach of privacy and our process for resolving privacy related enquires and complaints.
All entries become the property of the Promoter.
32. The entrant indemnifies and keeps indemnified the Promoter, the owners of Pacific Fair Shopping Centre, and
any AMP Group entity (the “Indemnified Parties”) against all demands, claims, liabilities, costs, expenses, losses and damage the Indemnified Parties may have or in the future suffer or incur including, without limitation, liability for personal injury (including death) to any person and damage to property arising out of or in connection with the entrant’s participation in this Promotion or the entrant’s use of the Prizes whether caused or contributed to by the act or omission of the Indemnified Parties or not.
33. “AMP Group entity” means AMP Limited (ACN 079 354 519) and any Related Body Corporate from time to time of AMP Limited (including, without limitation, AMP Capital Investors Limited ABN 59 001 777 591) and their respective directors, officers, employees, representatives, volunteers, servants and agents.
34. "Related Body Corporate" has the meaning given to that term in section 50 of the Corporations Act 2001 (Cth).
35. The laws of Queensland govern this Promotion.
The "Promoter" is AMP Capital Shopping Centres Pty Limited (ABN 13 001 595 955), Level 16, 50 Bridge Street, SYDNEY NSW 2000, AUSTRALIA, (with the registered office at Level 24, 33 Alfred Street, SYDNEY NSW 2000) phone +61 7 5581 5100
Promoter Gift Cards Terms & Conditions of Use
36. These Terms and Conditions apply to use of the Gift Card referred in item 21 of the Promotion Terms and Conditions ("Gift Card") issued by the Promoter. .
37. Customers should treat this Gift Card like cash. Defaced, mutilated, altered, lost or stolen Gift Cards will not be replaced, refunded or redeemed.
38. This Gift Card is redeemable for merchandise or services at participating retailers at the following Shopping Centres:
NSW - Macquarie Centre;;
QLD - Pacific Fair;; and
WA - Karrinyup Shopping Centre, Garden City Booragoon, and Ocean Keys Shopping Centre.
39. This Gift Card can be redeemed at participating retailers with EFTPOS facilities. Retailers without EFTPOS facilities are unable to accept this Gift Card.
40. This Gift Card is not redeemable for cash, is non-refundable, and cannot be used for the payment of credit or retailer accounts.
41. This Gift Card is partially redeemable. It is the responsibility of the customer to use the full value before the expiry date. Cash will not be given for any unused balance.
42. This Gift Card is valid for twelve months from the date of issue. This Gift Card must be redeemed before the expiry date shown on the Gift Card. The Gift Card will be void and may not be redeemed after the expiry date.
43. This Gift Card cannot be reloaded. No further value may be added to it.
44. This Gift Card cannot be redeemed at any time when participating retailer’s EFTPOS system is offline for any
45. Any unused balance will not be refunded or credited after the Gift Card expiry date.
46. Purchases exceeding the Gift Card’s available balance require the difference to be paid by other method/s.
47. Each of the participating retailer’s return policy applies when returning goods purchased with a Promoter Gift
48. The customer is liable for all transactions on the Gift Card except to the extent to which there has been fraud or
negligence by the Promoter or any of its employees.
49. No variations to these Terms and Conditions of Use bind the Promoter or any other AMP Group entity unless they
have been approved and signed by the Promoter. Changes to the Terms and Conditions of Use will be available at the Customer Service Desk or Centre Management, or at www.ampcscgiftcards.com.au
or on the Promoter’s website.
50. Visit the Customer Service Desk or Centre Management if you have any reason to believe that an error has occurred in relation to your Gift Card.
51. A customer can check their balance by phoning 1300 554 268 or by logging on to the Promoter’s website and clicking on the Gift Card link.
52. Purchase or use of this Gift Card constitutes your acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
53. The Promoter reserves the right to change any term contained in these Gift Card Terms and Conditions of Use where the change is required: to add or remove participating retailers at which the Gift Card may be redeemed, or the goods and/or services which may be purchased using the Gift Card;; to comply with all relevant laws, acts, ordinances, rules, regulations, other delegated legislation, codes and the requirements and directions of any relevant Commonwealth, State or Local Government Departments, bodies and public authorities, in force from
to time;; for reasonable operational, administrative, compliance or corporate governance reasons, or to prevent the occurrence of fraud or other unlawful, unethical or unacceptable conduct;; or where the Promoter, acting reasonably, considers that it will not cause detriment to the customer.
54. The Promoter, any other AMP Group entity, or third party, are not liable for any damages, liabilities, expenses, fines or costs, nor be in breach of these Gift Card Terms and Conditions of Use, for any failure to perform any term of these Gift Card Terms and Conditions of Use if such performance is delayed, prevented, restricted or interfered with for any reason outside the Promoter's control, including but not limited to fire, flood, storm, earthquake, accident, war, acts of sabotage, labour dispute, materials or labour shortage (other than shortages of its own staff or staff under its control), system failure, power failure or shortage, law, regulation or act or omission of third persons.
55. These Terms and Conditions are governed by the law of Queensland and each party irrevocably and unconditionally submits to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Queensland.
56. FOR ENQUIRIES ABOUT YOUR GIFT CARD, CALL 1300 554 268.
57. Authorised under NSW Permit No. LTPS/17/13441.