Get your fashion fix! Enter our competition to win a share in $50,000 worth of prizes at Pacific Fair. Plus, you could win an outfit every week for a year!
Entries open at 10am AEST on Friday 30th June 2017 and close at 5pm AEST on Friday 22nd September 2017. Open to
Queensland and NSW residents only.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
1. Information on how to enter, how to claim, and details of the Win a Share in $50,000 Worth of Prizes competition (“Promotion”) form part of these Terms and Conditions. Participation in this promotion constitutes acceptance of, and an agreement to be bound by, these Terms and Conditions.
2. This Promotion is open to customers of Pacific Fair Shopping Centre who are residents of, and currently reside in, Queensland and NSW and who fulfil the entry requirements, and excludes:
(i) employees of AMP Capital Shopping Centres Pty Limited (“Promoter”) and any AMP Group entity, and
their Immediate family;
(ii) Tenants in the Pacific Fair Shopping Centre and their Immediate family;
(iii) the staff of Tenants in the Pacific Fair Shopping Centre and their Immediate family; and
(iv) the proprietors and staff of companies involved in tsahe production, publishing and administration of this
promotion and their Immediate family.
(an “Eligible Customer”).
For the purposes of this clause 2, “Immediate family” means parents, siblings, spouse, children and grandparents.
“Tenants” means lessees, licensees and in the case of a lessee or licensee that is a corporation, its directors.
3. Any persons under the age of 18 must have parental/guardian approval to enter this Promotion and the parent/guardian of the entrant must read and consent to all of these Terms and Conditions of the Promotion. Parents/guardians may be required by the Promoter to enter into a further agreement as evidence of their consent to the relevant entrant’s participation in this Promotion. The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to require that a customer produce identification of their identity in the event that the Promoter determines to confirm a customer’s age for the purpose of determining whether parental/guardian consent is required before they may participate in the Promotion. If a customer is unable or refuses to produce identification of their identity confirming their age upon the
Promoter’s request, the Promoter reserves the right not to allow the customer to participate in the Promotion.
4. The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries (including an entrant’s identity, age and place of residence) and to disqualify or refuse to accept any entry in its sole discretion from any entrant who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions, who is not an Eligible Customer, or who tampers with the entry process. Errors and omissions of a customer’s entry in the Promotion will be accepted at the Promoter’s discretion. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver
of those rights.
5. The entrant acknowledges that the Promoter’s decision in relation to anything in these Terms and Conditions or
any aspect of the Promotion is final and binding.
6. All references to times and dates in these Terms and Conditions are to times and dates according to Queensland
time GMT +10 hours.
7. All references in these Terms and Conditions to prices and values of the prizes in the Promotion include GST and
are in Australian Dollars.
8. Unless otherwise indicated in these Terms and Conditions, a reference to a place in these Terms and Conditions
is a reference to the relevant place in the Pacific Fair Shopping Centre, Hooker Boulevard, Broadbeach,
9. The Promotion commences at 10:00am on 30th June 2017 and runs for a 12-week period, closing at 5.00pm on
22nd September 2017 (“Promotion Period”).
10. Despite any other provision in these Terms and Conditions, the Promoter may extend or shorten the Promotion
Period at its discretion and without prior notice.
How Eligible Customers can enter the Promotion:
11. This competition is open to residents of Queensland and NSW.
12. To be eligible to enter the Promotion in accordance with these Terms and Conditions, Eligible Customers must,
during the Promotion Period:
(i) Visit the competition page http://pacificfairpromotions.com.au/
– and complete the competition entry form;
(ii) accept and agree to these Terms and Conditions; and
(iii) provide the information specified in clause 18 in the competition entry form required by the Promoter.
13. Entrants receive 1 entry for completing and submitting the entry form online via the competition page. Upon submitting a valid online entry form, the entrant will automatically receive a link which can be shared by the entrant via Facebook, Twitter or email indicating that the entrant has entered the Promotion and inviting others to also enter the Promotion ("Link"). Entrants will receive 1 additional entry each for sharing the Link via Facebook, via Twitter, or via Email to a friend.
14. Users can enter only once per day for the Major Prize.
15. One entrant will win the Major Prize and a total of 4,480 entrants will win the Minor Prize.
16. The total prize (“Prize”), value is $50,000 and broken down as follows:
(i) Major Prize: 52 x $100 Pacific Fair Gift Cards - $5,200
(ii) Minor Prize: 4,480 x $10 Pacific Fair Gift Cards - $44,800
17. The winner of the Major Prize will receive one $100 gift card each week for a year.
submit a valid entry in the Promotion, an Eligible Customer must sign up to Pacific Fair’s VIP database, agree to the competition terms and conditions and provide the following details:
(i) First Name;
(iii) Email Address; and
19. Minor Prizes will be issued at random until allocation (4,480) is exhausted. Upon submitting a valid online entry
form the entrant will be notified by email if they are the winner of a Minor Prize. Winning a Minor Prize does not
preclude an entrant from winning the Major Prize.
20. Minor Prize winners can collect their prize from the arcade concierge desk at Pacific Fair Shopping Centre after
receiving the confirmation email.
21. The Major Prize draw will be conducted on 25th September 2017 at 12:00pm AEST at the offices of XCOM Media
at Unit 1, 15 Lamington Street, New Farm, Queensland 4005.
22. The name and state of the Major Prize winner will be published online at www.pacificfair.com.au
on 26th September
23. The Major Prize winner will be notified directly by email following the draw no later than 26th September 2017. The
prize can be redeemed weekly from Pacific Fair Shopping Centre’s Arcade Concierge desk on level 1 near Myer,
through to September 2018.
24. If the Major Prize is not claimed within 90 days of the winner being notified, then the Major Prize will be deemed to
be unclaimed and a redraw will be conducted. These Terms and Conditions apply to the re-draw as if the re-draw was the original draw. If required, the redraw will be conducted on 8th January 2018 at 12:00pm AEST at the offices of XCOM Media at Unit 1, 15 Lamington Street, New Farm, Queensland 4005.
25. If a Minor Prize is not claimed within 90 days of the Minor Prize being made available for collection in accordance with clause 20 then a Minor Prize will be deemed to be unclaimed and a redraw will be conducted on 8th January 2018 at 12:00pm AEST at the offices of XCOM Media at Unit 1, 15 Lamington Street, New Farm, Queensland 4005. These Terms and Conditions apply to the re-draw as if the re-draw was the original draw.
26. A redrawn winner will be notified via email within 2 days of the redraw. The name and state of the redrawn Major Prize Winner (if applicable) will be published online at www.pacificfair.com.au
by 10th January 2018.
27. The Prize is not transferable and cannot be redeemed in cash.
General Terms and Conditions
28. Except for any liability that cannot be excluded by law, the Promoter, any AMP Group entity and each of their officers, employees and agents excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of or in connection with the Promotion, including, but not limited to, where arising out of the following:
(i) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control);
(ii) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference;
(iii) any entry or claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by
the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter;
(iv) any action by a third party or otherwise beyond the control of the Promoter including without limitation any
matter arising as a result of the Sofitel terms and conditions and the Sub60 terms and conditions; and/or
(v) any tax liability incurred by an entrant.
29. If for any reason this Promotion is not capable of running as planned (whether caused by a computer virus, line drop out, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other cause beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupts or affects the administration, security, fairness or integrity of the Promotion), the Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion (subject to any written direction given by a relevant regulatory authority) to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the promotion.
30. The Promoter is not responsible for receipt of incorrect, inaccurate or incomplete information either caused by website users or by any of the equipment used, or by any computers or technology used by intermediaries, service providers, or business partners to facilitate the Promotion.
) provides further information on how you can access and correct the information that the AMP Group holds about you, how you may complain about a breach of privacy and our process for resolving privacy related enquires and complaints.
32. All entries become the property of the Promoter.
33. The entrant indemnifies and keeps indemnified the
entrant’s participation in this Promotion or the entrant’s use of the Prizes whether caused or contributed to by the
act or omission of the Indemnified Parties or not.
34. “AMP Group entity” means AMP Limited (ACN 079 354 519) and any Related Body Corporate from time to time
of AMP Limited (including, without limitation, AMP Capital Investors Limited ABN 59 001 777 591) and their
respective directors, officers, employees, representatives, volunteers, servants and agents.
35. "Related Body Corporate" has the meaning given to that term in section 50 of the Corporations Act 2001 (Cth).
36. The laws of Queensland govern this Promotion.
The "Promoter" is AMP Capital Shopping Centres Pty Limited (ABN 13 001 595 955), Level 16, 50 Bridge Street, SYDNEY NSW 2000, AUSTRALIA, (with the registered office at Level 24, 33 Alfred Street, SYDNEY NSW 2000) phone +61 7 5581 5100
Promoter Gift Cards Terms & Conditions of Use •
These Terms and Conditions apply to use of the Gift Card referred in item 21 of the Promotion Terms and Conditions ("Gift Card") issued by the Promoter.
Customers should treat this Gift Card like cash. Defaced, mutilated, altered, lost or stolen Gift Cards will not be replaced, refunded or redeemed. This Gift Card is redeemable for merchandise or services at participating retailers at Pacific Fair Shopping Centre.
Participating retailers are as follows: A Touch of India
Angus & Coote Anthony's Fine Jewellery APEX
Australia Skin Clinic
Bath Body Works
Bed Bath N Table
Ben & Jerry's Icecream Bentley's Camera House
Body Shop, The
Bras N Things
Caffe Cherry Beans
Chi-Ran Chinese Vegetarian Bar Chongco
This Gift Card is not redeemable for cash, is non-refundable, and cannot be used for the payment of credit or retailer accounts.
This Gift Card is partially redeemable. It is the responsibility of the customer to use the full value before the expiry date. Cash will not be given for any unused balance.
This Gift Card is valid for twelve months from the date of issue. This Gift Card must be redeemed before the expiry date shown on the Gift Card. The Gift Card will be void and may not be redeemed after the expiry date.
This Gift Card cannot be reloaded. No further value may be added to it.
This Gift Card cannot be redeemed at any time when participating retailer’s EFTPOS system is offline for any reason.
Any unused balance will not be refunded or credited after the Gift Card expiry date.
Purchases exceeding the Gift Card’s available balance require the difference to be paid by other method/s.
Each of the participating retailer’s return policy applies when returning goods purchased with a Promoter Gift Card. The customer is liable for all transactions on the Gift Card except to the extent to which there has been fraud or negligence by the Promoter or any of its employees.
No variations to these Terms and Conditions of Use bind the Promoter or any other AMP Group entity unless they have been approved and signed by the Promoter. Changes to the Terms and Conditions of Use will be available at the Customer Service Desk or Centre Management, or at www.ampcscgiftcards.com.au
or on the Promoter’s website.
Visit the Customer Service Desk or Centre Management if you have any reason to believe that an error has occurred in relation to your Gift Card.
A customer can check their balance by phoning 1300 554 268 or by logging on to the Promoter’s website and clicking on the Gift Card link.
Purchase or use of this Gift Card constitutes your acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
The Promoter reserves the right to change any term contained in these Gift Card Terms and Conditions of Use where the change is required: to add or remove participating retailers at which the Gift Card may be redeemed, or the goods and/or services which may be purchased using the Gift Card; to comply with all relevant laws, acts, ordinances, rules, regulations, other delegated legislation, codes and the requirements and directions of any relevant Commonwealth, State or Local Government Departments, bodies and public authorities, in force from time to time; for reasonable operational, administrative, compliance or corporate governance reasons, or to prevent the
occurrence of fraud or other unlawful, unethical or unacceptable conduct; or where the Promoter, acting reasonably,
considers that it will not cause detriment to the customer.
54. The Promoter, any other AMP Group entity, or third party, are not liable for any damages, liabilities, expenses, fines
or costs, nor be in breach of these Gift Card Terms and Conditions of Use, for any failure to perform any term of these Gift Card Terms and Conditions of Use if such performance is delayed, prevented, restricted or interfered with for any reason outside the Promoter's control, including but not limited to fire, flood, storm, earthquake, accident, war, acts of sabotage, labour dispute, materials or labour shortage (other than shortages of its own staff or staff under its control), system failure, power failure or shortage, law, regulation or act or omission of third persons.
55. These Terms and Conditions are governed by the law of Queensland and each party irrevocably and unconditionally submits to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Queensland.
56. FOR ENQUIRIES ABOUT YOUR GIFT CARD, CALL 1300 554 268. Authorised under NSW Permit No. LTPS/17/15240