We're very excited to announce worldwide superstar P!nk's highly anticipated seventh studio album “Beautiful Trauma” hits stores October 13th!
Pre-order at JB Hi-Fi and enter the comp for your chance to WIN 2 tickets to see P!nk live on her next Australian tour! https://www.jbhifi.com.au/music/browse/pop/beautiful-trauma/472108/
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
1. Information on how to enter and the prizes form part of these terms and conditions. These terms and conditions constitute the entire agreement between each entrant and Promoter. Entry into the competition (Competition) is deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions.
2. The promoter is Sony Music Entertainment Australia Pty Ltd (ABN 95 107 133 184) of 11-19 Hargrave Street, East Sydney, NSW, 2010 (Promoter).
3. The Competition commences at 10.00pm AEST on Thursday, 10 August 2017 and concludes at 11.59pm AEDT on Thursday, 12 October 2017 (Competition Period). Promoter may extend the closing date in its sole discretion. All entries are deemed to be received at the time of receipt NOT at the time of sending by entrants. Late entries will not be eligible.
4. Entry is open to Australian residents over 18 years of age other than as set out in Clause 5.
5. Employees and agents of Promoter and their immediate families are not eligible to enter the Competition.
How to enter
6. To enter the Competition, entrants must:
(i) Pre-order or purchase a copy of the Pink’s ‘Beautiful Trauma’ album (the Album) from the JB Hi Fi online store at www.jbhifi.com.au;
(ii) Fill in your name, email address and the receipt number of your pre-order purchase of the Album, and an answer in 25 words or less to the following question: ‘What is your favourite song by Pink, and why?’’ on the entry form located in the ‘Special Offer’ tab on the pre-order page.
All entrants must retain their receipt as proof of purchase.
7. Entry is limited to one Entry per Album pre-order or purchase (as applicable).
Prizes and Judging
8. This is a game of skill. Chance plays no part in determining the winner.
9. The one (1) most creative and entertaining entry as judged by Promoter in its sole discretion will be deemed the winner (the Winner). The Winner will receive one (1) double pass ticket to see Pink live on her next tour in Australia (the Tour) at the closest capital city to the Winner’s residence (Tour dates to be confirmed) (the Prize).
The Prize is valued at approximately AU$300.
10. The entries will be judged by no later than 6.00pm AEDT on Friday, 13 October 2017. The Winner will be notified by email according to the email address provided with their Entries. Further details relating to Prize redemption will be provided at this time.
Attendance at the Tour is subject to the Winner’s and his/her guest’s compliance with the Tour venue’s conditions of entry and any instructions and directions given at the Prize event. Promoter accepts no liability or responsibility for any failure to comply with the above conditions of entry. Promoter and the event organisers hereby expressly reserve the right to eject any Winner and/or guest for any inappropriate behaviour, including but not limited to intoxication, whilst participating in
any element of the Prize.
12. As a condition of collecting the Prize, the Winner and their guest consent
to being filmed at the Tour. The footage of the Tour may be made available, at Promoter’s discretion, on Pink’s official social media channels, including but not limited to, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and/or Vevo. Promoter may also photograph, video and/or film any other activities relating to the Winner’s acceptance or consumption of the Prize. The Winner acknowledges that Promoter has the right to use such publicity photos, videos and/or films in any medium and in any reasonable manner it sees fit without further permission from or payment to the Winner. The Winner may be required by Promoter to provide further consents or sign releases in respect of their attendance at the
Event, including giving consent to be filmed.
13. The Winner is only entitled to the relevant Prize as outlined above and is not entitled to any additional prizing or cash reimbursement to compensate for any difference in actual Prize redemption cost and maximum value. No Prize is transferable nor can any Prize be taken as cash other than as specifically set out in these terms and conditions. No compensation is payable if the Winner cannot receive any aspect of a Prize for any reason.
14. The Promoter will not be responsible for any costs associated with winning a Prize unless specifically stated in these terms and conditions. The Prize does NOT include additional expenses, including but not limited to airfares, other transportation costs, accommodation, travel insurance, meals, drinks, souvenirs, sightseeing or activities, incidentals,
gratuities, taxes or surcharges or other ancillary costs which are the responsibility of the Winner and guest.
15. Promoter’s decision in relation to any aspect of the Competition is final and binding on every person who enters and no correspondence will be entered into.
16. If any Winner cannot be contacted within two (2) calendar days of first notification attempt, if the Prize notification is returned as undeliverable, if a Winner rejects the Prize, or in the event of noncompliance with these rules, the Prize will be forfeited and an alternative winner may be selected from all remaining eligible entries. Upon Prize forfeiture, no compensation will be given.
17. If for some reason beyond Promoter’s control, it is not possible to supply a Prize as advertised, Promoter will be entitled to supply a substitute prize in Promoter’s discretion. If the Competition is not capable of running as planned due to any reason (including, but not limited to fraud, a state of emergency, natural disaster, war, technical failures or any other causes) Promoter reserves the right without liability to the entrants to cancel, modify, terminate or suspend the Competition.
18. Entries must not contain references which are obscene, crude or vulgar, and/or which contain phone numbers, personal addresses (physical or email), Web site URLs, derogatory characterisations of any ethnic, racial, sexual or religious groups, references to illegal or inappropriate activity, behaviour or conduct, or any other references that could be considered inappropriate, unsuitable or offensive, as determined by Promoter, in its sole discretion. Promoter may delete any entries it deems offensive or inappropriate in its discretion and such entries will be disqualified from the Competition.
for further details.
20. All entries become the property of Promoter and each entrant acknowledges that Promoter may use such entries and materials and any intellectual property rights subsisting in them in any medium and in any manner it sees fit, including without limitation, by reproducing, modifying or adapting such entries.
21. Under the Australian Consumer Law (Cth) and other statutes there are some warranties and conditions that cannot be excluded, restricted or modified or can only be excluded, restricted or modified to a limited extent. Promoter excludes all warranties and conditions to the extent allowable by these laws. Promoter accepts no liability or responsibility of any kind for any defect with the Prize nor for any loss or damage whatsoever suffered (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) which is suffered or sustained in connection with the Competition or a Prize in any way to the fullest extent allowable by law.
22. Promoter is not responsible for any misdirected, late or incomprehensible entries in the Competition. Promoter is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunctions of any telephone network, computer on-line systems, servers, or providers, computer equipment, software, technical problems or traffic congestion on the internet or at any web site, or any combination thereof, including any injury or damage to participants or any other person’s computer related to or resulting from participation in or downloading or uploading any materials in this Competition.
23. Promoter is not responsible for any tax implications that may arise from winning a Prize. Entrants should seek independent financial advice about such matters.
25. Promoter in its absolute discretion reserves the right to verify the validity of all entries and to disqualify entrants if they tamper with the entry process including but not limited to submission of an entry not in accordance with these terms and conditions or where Promoter reasonably believes that an entrant has acted in bad faith in respect of the competition.
26. These terms and conditions shall be governed by the laws of New South Wales, Australia.
Prizes will be awarded to person named in the entry. However, in a dispute, Prizes will be awarded to the account holder of the entry
mechanism used to submit their Entry.