Simply collect $80 of accumulated receipts in one day from selected stores* to WIN 1 of 4 $1,000 Gift Cards to a Mt Ommaney retailer of your choice!
Take your receipts to the Customer Service Desk near Witchery to receive an entry token and vote on your favourite Room Revolution from our featured retailers Target, Kmart, Big W and Adairs.
Hurry ends 5 September 2017.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
1. The Revolution ‘Get Decorated’ Promotion (Promotion) commences at 9:00am (AEST) on Tuesday 8th August 2017 and concludes on Tuesday 5th September 2017 at 5.30pm (Promotion Period). When the promotion finishes, a message will be posted on mtommaneycentre.com.au.
2. The Prize winners will be announced on Thursday 7th September 2017 at 5.30pm
3. The Revolution ‘Get Decorated’ promotion is promoted by Vicinity Custodian Pty Ltd ACN 077 870 243 as trustee for VCX Property Management Trust ABN 21 969 875 489 (Promoter) of Mt Ommaney, 171 Dandenong Road, Mt Ommaney, Queensland 4074 (Mt Ommaney
4. All entrants will be subject to, and will need to adhere to, the terms and conditions as set
out by the Promoter and any future terms and conditions or alterations to these terms and conditions.
5. Every customer whom spends $80.00 worth of accumulated receipts from participating retailers *listed in Schedule 1, in one day has the option of entering into the draw to WIN 1 of 4 $1,000 Gift Cards to a Mt Ommaney retailer of their choice.
6. The Get Decorated prize pool has a total value of $4,000 and consists of 4 x $1,000 Gift Vouchers to an Mt Ommaney Retailer of the Winner(s) choice.
7. Prizes are limited to one (1) Prize per entrant during the Promotion Period.
8. The Prizes (4 x $1000 Gift Cards) are supplied by Mt Ommaney Retailers, and will be determined based on each of the 4 winners directive as to which Mt Ommaney retailer they
will be redeemed at.
9. The warranty on the goods and services obtained as a result of this Promotion remains the
sole responsibility of the Supplier of the Prize.
10. The Prizes are not transferable, refundable or exchangeable for cash or kind and are subject
to terms and conditions.
How to Enter
11. To partake in the Promotion, entrants must, during the Promotion Period:
a. accumulate a minimum of $80 in receipts from *participating Schedule 1 retailers (all dated on the same day) located at Mt Ommaney Centre listed in Schedule 1
b. on the same day that Purchases are made, present the receipts from the Purchases
(to the Customer Service Desk at Mt Ommaney Centre (Customer Service Desk);
allow the receipts to be stamped by staff at the Customer Service Desk thereby deeming receipts no longer valid for obtaining a Prize;
d. correctly and completely fill out a Token
e. Take the Token to the Get Decorated Homewares VM displays (out the front of
f. Vote on their favourite Get Decorated display by inserting their token into one of
four ballet boxes.
NB – Multiple receipts can be accumulated in order to meet the minimum Purchase
amount to enter into the draw to Win 1 of the 4 prizes. However, if the accumulated value of multiple receipts exceeds $80, the residual balance of any receipt cannot be contributed towards an additional Prize.
12. Clauses 5 (a) to (e) constitute one (1) valid entry (Entry).
13. Entries that are not in accordance with these terms and conditions are invalid. Receipts from
any retailers other than those listed in Schedule 1 cannot be used to enter the Promotion.
Receipts for payment of bill/account payments and laybys are excluded from the promotion.
14. Entrants must fully and accurately complete the Token (Entry Form) at the Customer Service Desk at Mt Ommaney and then physically enter the token into 1 of the 4 ballot boxes (each a
Winner and collectively the Winners).
General Terms and Conditions
15. No responsibility will be accepted for lost receipts/ tokens or prizes. The Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any entrant who the Promoter has reason to believe has breached any of these terms and conditions, or engaged in unlawful or other improper misconduct calculated to jeopardise the fair and proper conduct of the Promotion. The Promoter’s legal rights to recover damages or other compensation from such a person are reserved.
16. Any decision made by Centre Management at Mt Ommaney or the Promoter in respect of the Promotion is final and binding and no correspondence shall be entered into.
17. If a Prize is unavailable for whatever reason, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute the Prize for a prize of equal or greater value, subject to any applicable statutory requirements.
18. If the competition is not capable of running as planned, including by reason of misdirected entries, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failure or any cause beyond our control, the Promoter may (in their absolute discretion) cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the promotion or invalidate any affected entries.
19. Proof of identity will be required to claim any Prize.
20. All Winners under the age of 18 must have prior consent from their parent or guardian
before entering the Promotion and must be able to provide evidence of such consent on
21. If a Winner is under 18 years of age, that Prize will be awarded to the Winner’s nominated
parent/guardian upon presentation of photo identification. The parent/guardian shall be
deemed the Winner for the purposes of these terms and conditions.
22. By entering the Promotion, the entrants hereby give Mt Ommaney and the Promoter
authority to publicly announce their name at the time of the Promotion and at any stage thereafter.
The Promotion is open to all residents of Queensland; except employees, contractors, agents of Mt Ommaney, sponsors of the Promotion and their immediate families; employees of Vicinity Limited or related body corporate and their immediate families; tenants in Mt Ommaney and their immediate families; the staff of tenants in the centre and their immediate families; the contractors of tenants in the centre and their immediate families; the proprietors and staff of companies involved in the production, publishing and administration of this Promotion and their immediate families. Immediate families means spouse, defacto spouse, parent, child or sibling (whether natural or by adoption) and grandparents. Tenant means lessees, licensees and, in the case of a corporation, includes their directors.
24. By partaking in the Promotion, entrants agree that the Promoter may use information provided on the Entry Form or in connection with claiming the Prize in accordance with Vicinity Centres’ Privacy Collection Statement. A copy of Vicinity Centres’ Privacy Statement will be available for viewing at Centre Management Office, Mt Ommaney or at http://www.vicinity.com.au/privacy-policy
25. By participating in the Promotion, each entrant acknowledges and agrees that the Promoter collects personal information about entrants for the purposes of:
a. including entrants in the Promotion and, where appropriate, awarding Prizes; if the personal information requested is not provided, the entrant may not participate in the Promotion; and
b. enabling the Promoter to use the information to assist the Promoter in improving goods and services and to contact the entrant in the future with information on special offers or provide entrants with marketing materials via any medium including mail, telephone and commercial electronic messages (SMS (Short Message Service), MMS (Multimedia Message Service), IM (Instant Messaging) and email) or any other form of electronic, emerging, digital or conventional communications channel whether existing now or in the future. The Promoter may share information with its Australian related companies or promotional partners, who may contact the entrant with special offers in this way. By entering the promotion, an entrant agrees that the Promoter may use the entrant's personal information in this manner. Entrants may opt out by clicking on the “unsubscribe" link in the email or as set out in the SMS/MMS.
26. The Promoter (including its related entities) and its respective officers, employees, contractors and agents shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered (including but not limited to indirect or consequential economic loss) or for personal injury suffered or sustained, as a result of the Promotion or in connection with a Prize.
27. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any tax implications that may arise from the Prize.
28. The Promotion is not valid in conjunction with any other offer.
Able Home & Office, Addable, Adairs, Ally Fashion, Angus & Coote, Anthony’s Fine Jewellery, ASAP Barbers, Autograph, Bella Nails, Best & Less Kids, Black Pepper, Bollywood Eyebrows, Big W, Bras N Things, City Chic, Colette, Connor, Crossroads, Discount Station, Dotti, Dusk, Dr Massage, EB Games, Emma & Roe, Femme Connection, Flower, Forever New, Glamour Nails, Goldmark Jewellers, Godfreys, Happy Feet Steam Massage, Jay Jays, JB-Hi’Fi Indulgence Day Spa ,Kmart, Laser Clinics Australia, Jolli Barbers, Jon Le Court, Just Cuts, Just Jeans, Katies, Lovisa, Lowes, Massage Philosophy, Mathers, Michael Hill Jeweller, Millers, Noni B, New Way Hair Restoration, Clinic, Novo Shoes, Off Ya Tree, Pandora, Price Attack, ProfessioNail, Prouds Jewellers, Rejuvi Face Body Beauty, Showcase Jewellers, Shaver Shop, Stefan, Robbins Kitchen, Rockmans, Roger David, Simona Ricci, Skechers, Sole Integrity, Spend-less Shoes, Strandbags, Suzanne Grae, Target, Tarocash, Temt, The Athlete’s Foot, The Body Shop, The HB Group, The Works, Tranquility, U & I Discount, YD, Wallace Bishop, Wax’d, Witchery and W-Lane