Terms and Conditions for the ‘Win 1 of 3 iPads’ Competition
1. The Promoter is PA Research Foundation and the competition is ‘Win 1 of 3 iPads’.
2. Entry is only open to Australian residents who are not employees or immediate family members residing under employee’s home address.
3. Entry is not open for PA Research Foundation Directors or immediate family members residing under Directors home address.
4. Entries are limited to one person per entry.
6. The prizes will be awarded in a single draw.
6. This competition, ‘Win 1 of 3 iPads’ is conducted by the PA Research Foundation.
7. Entry to the Competition constitutes acceptance of these conditions. All entry instructions and prize information published by the Promoter form part of these conditions.
8. The Competition is only open to “Eligible Entrants”, being individuals who:
9. Are residents living in Australia
10. Are not employees of the Promoter or any of its Board and
11. are not a spouse, de facto spouse, parent, child or sibling (whether natural or by adoption) of such an employee or Board member residing under the same roof.
12. Competition entry commences 1 August 2017 and closes on Saturday 21 October 2017 (“Entry Period”). All times and dates are times and dates in Brisbane.
ENTRY TO COMPETITION
13. All entries must be received online on the competition form found on the website www.summertimeriverfest.org.au/
or via sending the keyword “Quack” to the mobile number 0427 831 112. Competition entries are not to be received in any other way.
14. All entrants must ensure that their entries are received by the Promoter during the Entry Period. The Promoter takes no responsibility for late or misdirected entries or for any delays or failures in any telecommunications service or equipment.
15. The Promoter may, at its absolute discretion, declare any or all entries made by an entrant invalid if the entrant:
16. fails to establish their entitlement to enter the Competition to the Promoter’s satisfaction; or
17. tampers with the entry process or benefits from such tampering; or
18. Submits an entry which in the Promoter’s opinion is not in accordance with these conditions.
19. Any costs associated with accessing the Competition Website are the responsibility of the person seeking access and are dependent on the internet service provider used.
DRAW AND PRIZE
20. The draw will be held during the Summertime Riverfest on Saturday 21 October 2017, Riverside Drive, West End, Qld, 4102.
21. The Eligible Entrant whose name is drawn will win One (1) iPad with 32GB storage and Wi-Fi + Cellular capabilities.
22. All prizes are valued as at August 2017. The Promoter takes no responsibility for any variations in prize value. The prize will not be redeemable for cash and are non-transferrable.
23. If any prize is unavailable for any reason, the Promoter will, in its absolute discretion, substitute alternative goods of no lesser retail value and/or specification. The Promoter accepts no other liability or responsibility for any loss incurred by a winner or any other party if the prize is unavailable for any reason.
24. The winner will be notified by phone as submitted via the competition form on the website www.summertimeriverfest.org.au
or via SMS entry by sending the key word “Quack” to 0427 831 112. The notification may include instructions as to how the winner is to claim the prize and establish his/her entitlement to it. The winner will also be published on our Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/supporttheduck
. It is not necessary for the winner to be present at the Summertime Riverfest to be able to claim the prize.
25. The name of the prize winner will also be published at www.summertimeriverfest.org.au
within 7 days of the prize being won for a period of at least 1 week.
26. The Promoter assumes no responsibility for:
27. any error, omission, interruption, or delay in the operation or transmission of any communication sent to (or by) the Promoter or any entrant whether caused by problems with communication networks or lines, computer systems, software or internet service providers, congestion on any carrier network or otherwise,
28. Any theft, destruction or unauthorized access to, or alteration of such communications;
29. Any problem with, or technical malfunction of, any computer system or other equipment used for the conduct of the Competition.
30. All of the Promoter’s decisions are final and no correspondence will be entered into.
31. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any tax liability incurred as a result of an entrant participating in the Competition. Entrants should obtain independent tax and financial advice.
32. The winner consents to the Promoter using their name, likeness, image and/or voice (including any photograph, film and/or recording of them) in any media at any time or times without remuneration for the purpose of promoting this Competition, the Promoter and/or any of the Promoter’s products.
Entrant’s personal information will be collected by or on behalf of the Promoter to enable it to administer the Competition and publicise its winner(s). The personal information of the winner may be provided to others assisting in the conduct of the Competition, including prize suppliers and deliverers. Persons may contact the Promoter by post at the address Ground Floor, Building 1, 199 Ipswich Rd, Woolloongabba, Qld 4102 or by email – firstname.lastname@example.org
for any corrections of personal information that is held by the Promoter. If an entrant does not provide accurate personal information the Promoter may determine that they are not eligible to win a prize.