Win Tickets to Tommy's Honour
Inside Golf and Transmission Films are giving away 40 double passes to Tommy’s Honour, a moving tale of the founders of the modern game of golf, and their struggles with social class.
Simply enter your details in the entry form below.
(Strictly ONE entry per person/email address. Duplicate entries will be deleted (and may result in ineligibility). Full Terms and conditions on our website.
The following terms and conditions apply to all Inside Golf competitions.
1. Entrants register via the website: www.insidegolf.com.au
, or via the Inside Golf Facebook Page. By entering, you agree to be bound by all terms of the competition.
2. Registration requires entrants provide name, username and email address. Entrants agree that, by entering, they will be subscribed to the free Inside Golf monthly newsletter (and can unsubscribe at any time), as well as the database to the partner/supplier of the competition prize itself (when applicable).
3. At the completion of each competition period (usually at the end of a month) a representative of Inside Golf will select a name at random from the list of entries during the promotional period to date.
4. The draw will be held as follows: A list of all entries to date will be generated in spreadsheet form, and each entry will be assigned a corresponding “number”. A random number generator will be used to generate a number ranging between the total number of entries. The random number will then be compared to the corresponding number on the spreadsheet to determine the winner.
5. Inside Golf will contact the winner via phone and/or email/Facebook to arrange delivery of the prize. If the winner cannot be contacted after a period of 14 days, an alternate winner will be chosen as above.
6. Inside Golf will deliver the prize, and will post the winning name on the website or via Facebook.
7. Inside Golf will follow all applicable State (Queensland) and Federal (Australia) laws pertaining to giveaways and competitions.
8. The promotion will be run/conducted at the Inside Golf office in Queensland, Australia.
9. By entering any competition via this website, you authorise Inside Golf (and Outdoor Sports Publishing Pty Ltd) the right to publish the entry via print or online, via our own publication or via the publication/site of the giveaway prize supplier.
10. Unless otherwise noted, the competition is limited to one entry per household or email address, and is open to residents of Australia only.
11. In case of ties, a random name will be drawn from the list of winners.
12. Inside Golf and Outdoor Sports Publishing has the right to cancel/modify or change a promotion at any time.