No product purchase is required to enter. Ends 31/12/2017
1. Promotion starts at 12.00am AEST on 01/09/2017 and closes at 11.59pm AEDST on 31/12/2017 ("Promotional Period"). Entry is open to Australian residents aged 18 years or older. To enter, individuals must complete and submit the online entry form found at www.zyrtecpromotion.com.au during the Promotional Period. 2. 1 entry permitted per household per day. Limit 1 prize permitted per person (excludes SA residents).
3. There will be one (1) draw conducted and a total of 100 Philips Air Purifier 3000 series will be available to win. Draw will take place at Anisimoff Legal, Suite 5 / 210 Central Coast Hwy, Erina NSW 2250 at 10am AEDST on 10/01/2018. Each Phillips Air Purifier 3000 Series has a retail value of AU$949 (including GST at time of printing). A draw for any unclaimed prizes may take place on 17/04/2018 at the same time and place as the winning draw. 4. Winners will be notified by email within 2 business days of the winning draw at the email address provided in their entry and their name and State or Territory of residence will be published on the promotion website (www.zyrtecpromotion.com.au
.) on 12/01/2018 and NT winners will be published in the NT News on 12/01/2018. 5. For full terms and conditions see www.zyrtecpromotion.com.au/terms-conditions
. 6. Promoter is Johnson & Johnson Pacific Pty Limited (ABN 73 001 121 446) of 45 Jones Street Ultimo NSW 2007. The promotion is not associated with, or approved by Philips Electronics Australia Ltd. 7. Authorised under NSW Permit No. LTPS/17/14106 ACT Permit No. TP17/00918 SA Permit No. T17/861
1. Information on how to enter and the prize(s) forms part of these Terms and Conditions. Participation in this promotion is deemed to constitute acceptance by each participant of these Terms and Conditions.
2. The promoter is Johnson & Johnson Pacific Pty Limited (ABN 73 001 121 446) of 45 Jones Street, Ultimo NSW 2007, telephone 1800 029 979 ("Promoter"). The promotion is not associated with, or approved by Philips Electronics Australia Ltd.
3. Entry is only open to Australian residents aged 18 years or over.
4. Directors, management and employees (and their immediate families) of the Promoter and agencies associated with this promotion are ineligible to enter. Immediate family means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister or 1st cousin.
5. Promotion commences at 12.00am AEST on 01/09/2017 and closes at 11.59pm AEDST on 31/12/2017 ("Promotional Period").
6. To enter, individuals must visit www.zyrtecpromotion.com.au
and follow the prompts to the promotion entry page, input the requested details including their first name, last name, postcode, address, email address and phone number and submit the fully completed entry form online during the Promotional Period. Entries must be received during the Promotional Period.
7. The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and entrants (including an entrant's identity, age and place of residence at the nominated prize delivery address) and reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who the Promoter has reason to believe has breached any of these Terms and Conditions, tampered with the entry process or engaged in any unlawful or other improper misconduct calculated to jeopardise the fair and proper conduct of the promotion. Errors and omissions may be accepted at the Promoter's discretion. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights. The Promoter's legal rights to recover damages or other compensation in relation to any breach of the Terms and Conditions are reserved.
8. Incomplete or indecipherable entries will be deemed invalid.
9. Only one (1) entry permitted per household per day. Limit one (1) prize permitted per person (excludes South Australian residents).
10. There will be one draw conducted for the entries received during the Promotional Period, for a total of 100 prizes. The draw will take place at Anisimoff Legal, Suite 5 / 210 Central Coast Hwy, Erina NSW 2250 at 10am AEDST on 10/01/2018 ("Winning Draw").
11. Winners will be notified in writing by email within two (2) business days of the Winning Draw at the email address provided with the winning entry. The prize will be couriered by the Promoter to the successful winner to the Australian address provided on their entry form within 28 days of the draw.
12. The Promoter's decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into. Each prize has a recommended retail value of AU$949 (incl. GST) at time of printing.
13. The first one hundred (100) valid entries drawn will each win a AU$949 Philips Air Purifier 3000 series.
14. Any ancillary costs associated with receiving a Philips Air Purifier 3000 series are the responsibility of the winning participant and do not form part of the prize. The prize will not be awarded as cash.
15. If any prize is unavailable for any reason, the Promoter, in its discretion, reserves the right to substitute the prize with a prize of equal or higher value as determined by the Promoter, subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority.
16. There will be a total of 100 prizes. Total prize pool value is AU$94,900. All prize values are the recommended retail value (including GST) in Australia as provided by the supplier and are correct at the time of printing.
17. Prizes are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash, unless otherwise specified. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any variation in prize value.
18. Each winner's name and State or Territory of residence will be published on the promotion website www.zyrtecpromotion.com.au
on 12/01/2018 and NT winners will be published in the NT News on 12/01/2018. By entering this promotion, each entrant requests that his or her full address not be published.
19. In the event of any prize not being accepted or claimed within 3 months of the winning draw date, a draw for any unclaimed prizes may take place on 17/04/2018 at the same time and place as the Winning Draw, subject to any directions from a regulatory authority. All valid non-winning entries may be eligible to win any prizes that form part of this additional draw. Winners, if any, will be notified by in writing by email within two (2) business days of the draw. Any winner(s) in this draw will have their name(s) and State or Territory of residence published in NT News on 19/04/2018.
20. If this promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, including but not limited to technical difficulties, unauthorised intervention or fraud, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law (a) to disqualify any entrant; or (b) subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority, to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the promotion, as it considers appropriate.
21. Any cost associated with accessing the promotional website is solely the entrant's responsibility and is dependent on the Internet service provider used. The Promoter is not responsible for any consequences of user error, including any costs incurred. The use of any automated entry software or any other mechanical or electronic means that allows an entrant to automatically enter repeatedly is prohibited and will render all entries submitted by that entrant invalid.
22. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions limits, excludes or modifies or purports to limit, exclude or modify the statutory consumer guarantees as provided under the Competition and Consumer Act 2010 (Cth), as well as any other implied warranties under the ASIC Act 2001 (Cth) or similar consumer protection laws in the States and Territories of Australia ("Non-Excludable Guarantees").
23. Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, (in which case that liability is limited to the minimum amount allowable by law) the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) is not responsible for and excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of or in connection with the promotion, including without limitation: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter's control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (c) any entry or prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (d) any variation in prize value to that stated in these Terms and Conditions; (e) any tax liability incurred by a winner or entrant; or (f) use of a prize.
24. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any late, lost, incomplete, incorrectly submitted, delayed, illegible, corrupted or misdirected entries, claims or correspondence, whether due to error, omission, alteration, tampering, deletion, theft, destruction, transmission interruption, communications failure or otherwise.
25. The Promoter is not liable for any consequences of user error including (without limitation) costs incurred.
26. The Promoter has no control over mobile telephone communications, networks or lines and accepts no responsibility for any problems associated with them, whether due to traffic congestion, technical malfunction or otherwise. 27. Entrants acknowledge that there may be inherent risks in some aspects of the prize and that using the prize may involve participating in dangerous activities. By entering this promotion and accepting the prize, entrants accept that risk. As a condition of accepting the prize, each winner must sign any legal documentation as and in the form required by the Promoter and/or prize suppliers in their absolute discretion, including but not limited to a legal release and indemnity form.
28. Where the operation of this promotion results in, for GST purposes, supplies being made for non-monetary consideration, entrants agree to follow the Australian Taxation Office's stated view that where the parties are at arm's length, goods and services exchanged are of equal GST inclusive market values
29. Once any prize has left the Promoter's/supplier's premises, the Promoter and its agencies and companies associated with the promotion will not be responsible for any delay in delivery, loss or damage to the prize.
30. If a winning entry is deemed not to comply with these conditions of entry, the entry will be discarded. The Promoter's decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
31. Authorised under NSW Permit No. LTPS/17/14106 ACT Permit No. TP17/00918 SA Permit No. T17/861