Win Tickets to see Toruk -The First Flight
Do not miss your chance to see the show The Press calls “visually spectacular”! Be transported to the world of Pandora in Cirque du Soleil’s arena spectacular TORUK – The First Flight, inspired by James Cameron’s AVATAR.
For your chance to win a double pass to see TORUK – The First Flight, simply fill out the entry form below and tell us in 25 words or less what you think the best thing about living in Pandora would be.
Experience a storytelling odyssey through a new world of imagination, discovery, and possibility! Through a riveting fusion of cutting-edge visuals, puppetry and stagecraft, buoyed by a soaring cinematic score, Cirque du Soleil applies its unique signature style to James Cameron’s imaginary world and “makes the bond” between two kindred artistic visions that capture the imagination.
This live immersive experience also bears the distinct signature of directors and multimedia innovators Michel Lemieux and Victor Pilon. It is a living ode to the Na’vi’s symbiotic coexistence with nature and their belief in the basic interconnectedness of all living things.
Brisbane Entertainment Centre – October 5-15
Sydney Qudos Bank Arena – October 19-29
Melbourne Rod Laver Arena – November 2-12
Adelaide Entertainment Centre – November 16-19
Perth Arena – November 24-30.http://www.supanova.com.au/competitions/toruk-the-first-flight/
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
1. Competition opens 10:30am AEST, Thursday, 21 September 2017 and closes 12:00pm AEDT, Sunday, 1 October 2017 (“the Promotion Period”).
2. Entry is open to Australian residents only, aged 15 years and over. Employees and their immediate families of Supanova Pop Culture Industries Pty LTD and associated agencies and companies connected with this competition are ineligible to enter.
3. There are 10 admit Category A double passes to giveaway between five (5) participating cities:
a) Sydney, Brisbane, Perth, Melbourne or Adelaide.
b) Each double pass is valued at $139.90 AUD
c) Total prize pool is valued at $1399 AUD
3. This promotion is a game of skill, and chance plays no part in determining the winners.
4. Entries must be submitted within the Promotion Period and include an answer 25 words or less, first and last names, age, a valid email address, valid postal address and phone number.
5. One entry per person. Multiple entries will not be considered.
6. Winners will be selected after Sunday, 1 October 2017 and notified through the phone number or email provided.
7. Incomprehensible and incomplete entries will be deemed invalid.
8. The judges’ decision is FINAL and no correspondence will be entered into.
9. Winner’s Entry Details, including name and postal address will be given to the distributor (prize sponsor) and/or their agencies to facilitate prize dispatch.
10. Supanova Pop Culture Industries Pty LTD accepts no responsibility for any late, lost or misdirected entries due to technical disruptions, network congestion or for any other reason.
11. In the event that for any reason whatsoever a winner does not take an element of the prize at the time stipulated by the Promoter then that element of the prize will be forfeited by the winner and cash will not be awarded in lieu of that element of the prize.
12. If any prize pack (or part of any prize pack) is unavailable, the Promoter, in its discretion, reserves the right to substitute the prize (or that part of the prize) with a prize to the equal value and/or specification.
13. Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the promotion.
14. Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) is not responsible for and excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of:
a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction
(whether or not under the Promoter’s control);
b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference;
c) any entry that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected
(whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter)
due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter;
d) any variation in prize value to that stated in these Terms and Conditions;
e) any tax liability incurred by a winner or entrant; or
f) use of a prize.
15. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Twitter or Instagram. Entrants understand that they are providing their information to the Promoter and not to Facebook, Twitter or Instagram. The information an entrant provides will only be used for the purposes outlined in these Terms and Conditions. Any questions, comments or complaints about this promotion must be directed to the Promoter and not to Facebook, Twitter or Instagram. Facebook, Twitter or Instagram will not be liable for any loss or damage or personal injury which is suffered or sustained by an entrant, as a result of participating in the promotion (including taking/use of a prize), except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.
16. If any winner chooses not to take their prize (or is unable to), or does not take or claim a prize by the time specified by the Promoter, or is unavailable, they forfeit the prize and the Promoter is not obliged to substitute the prize.
17. No part of a prize is exchangeable, redeemable for cash or any other prize or transferable. The screening date and location is subject to change. If for any reason beyond the control of the Promoter this element of the prize can’t be fulfilled, the Promoter reserves the right to supply an alternative prize of equal or greater monetary value. The ticket prizes are subject to the event venue and ticket terms and conditions, including any applicable age restriction.
18. All winners release from, and indemnify Sony Pictures Releasing Pty Ltd against, all liability, cost, loss or expense arising out of acceptance of any prize(s) or participation in the competition including (but not limited to) loss of income, personal injury and damage to property and whether direct or consequential, foreseeable, due to some negligent act or omission or otherwise.
19. The Promoter is Supanova Pop Culture Industries Pty LTD (ABN 30602122672) P.O. Box 1134, Menai Central, NSW 2234.