Australian Competitions Now with Compfolio!
Comping Club HomeHelpCalendarRegisterLoginCompingclubHelp
   Friday 26 April 2024, 11:27:11 pm   
Welcome to Australia's favourite competition website

We currently have 1,704 comps and freebies worth over $33,731,536.81 listed

That's over thirty three million, seven hundred and thirty one thousand, five hundred and thirty six dollars worth of
holidays, cars, boats, cash, computers, kitchens, home furnishings and other prizes to be given away!

Australia's most popular competition website

Compingclub

Compingclub
Compingclub
1016038 Total Posts (445871 Searchable Posts) in 298218 Topics by 41499 Members
Latest Member: squxiu
Comping Club  Australian Competitions Club
|-Comping Club  Expired
| |-Comping Club  Closed Competitions
| | |-Comping Club  Win 1/5 "Despicable Me 3" DVDs
Entry Details
  • Despicable Me3 DVD LittleLatte     Closing Date: Tuesday 26 September 2017

Prizes you can win
 Category   • Entertainment 
Prizes may include Movie & Concert Tickets, Prize Packs, Passes, Cds, DVDs ...
Pages: 1 
Print
Author Topic: Win 1/5 "Despicable Me 3" DVDs  (Read 141 times)  (Replies 0 posts)
culturebird
Global Moderator
Comp Guru

Recent Activity
100%

Top Poster

« : Sunday 24 September 2017, 11:06:14 pm »
Go Up

Universal Sony Pictures Home Entertainment is releasing Despicable Me 3 – available to own on 4K Ultra HD, Blu-ray and DVD September 20 and Digital September 13 and we have 5 copies to GIVEAWAY.

Illumination, the studio that bought you Sing, The Secret Life of Pets and the Despicable Me franchise continues the adventures of Gru and his family in Despicable Me 3. After he is fired from the Anti-Villain League for failing to take down Balthazar Bratt (Trey Parker, South Park, Team America: World Police), the latest evil mastermind to threaten humanity, Gru finds himself in the midst of a major identity crisis. But when a mysterious stranger shows up to inform Gru that he has a long-lost twin brother – A brother who desperately wishes to follow his twin’s despicable footsteps – the former super-villain rediscovers just how good it feels to be bad.

Thanks to Universal Sony Home Entertainment 5 lucky winners will each receive a copy of Despicable Me 3 on DVD.

If you would like to be selected as one of our lucky winners simply send an email address titled “Despicable Me 3 Giveaway” to info@littlelattes.com.au with your name, postal address and your favorite character from the Despicable Me movies.

The giveaway is open from Monday the 18th of September until Tuesday the 26th of September at 5pm after which time we will select the 5 winners and contact them via return email. We will need to receive a reply from the winners within 2 business days or another winner will be selected.

Go for it, give it a tweet!             

Pages: 1    Go Up
Print

Go Up

Jump to:  

CompFolio ™ marks and indicators:
Entered   Not Interested   Not Won   Prize Received
Revisit   Won Waiting For Prize   Remove Mark

Australian Competitions Club | Powered by SMF Deluxe.
© 2001-2005, Lewis Media. All Rights Reserved.
Compingclub ™ © Australian Competitions Club
Page created in 0.0125 seconds with 8 queries.
Friday 26 April 2024, 11:27:11 pm from 18.191.132.194