WIN A $5,900 LUXURY FIJIAN GETAWAY!
Brisbane Airport Parking are giving you the chance to win an all expenses paid getaway to Fiji worth $5,900!
You'll also get more entries if you book at any one of our convenient car parks!
The prize package includes: Two return flights to Fiji, five nights accommodation at Malolo Island Resort, breakfast, lunch and dinner each day, sparkling wine and fruit on arrival and a private sunset cruise including canapes, local beer, wine and soft drinks. Bula!http://competitions.bne.com.au//parkandrec/
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
Brisbane Airport Corporation Pty Limited ABN 54 076 870 650, 11 The Circuit, Brisbane Airport, Brisbane, QLD 4008, Australia. Ph: 07 3406 3347
Start date: 02/10/17 at 09:00 am AEST End date: 10/12/17 at 11:59 pm AEST
Entry is only open to QLD residents who are 18 years and over.
To enter the Promotion, the entrant must complete either one (1) of the following two (2) Entry Methods during the Promotional Period:
Entry Method 1: Online Entry Form
, follow the prompts to the Promotion entry page; and fully complete and submit the online entry form with their personal details (first name, last name, email address and State of residence) (“Initial Entry”).
Upon entry via the online entry form, entrants will be offered additional entries if they complete any of the following during the Promotional Period:
a) Share the competition page via their Facebook account as prompted (1 extra entry, maximum of one (1) additional entry);
b) Share the competition page via their Twitter account as prompted (1 extra entry, maximum of one (1) additional entry);
c) share the competition via email to their friends by inputting their email address’ into the online entry form (one (1) extra entry per email shared, maximum of fifty (50) additional entries). Entrants must only refer friends whom consent to receiving these types of messages.
Entry Method 2: Product Purchase
Purchase any of the below Parking (“Participating Product 1, 2, or 3”) from https://airpark.bne.com.au
and select the “Enter Competition” box upon submission of purchase.
Participating Product 1: AIRPARK https://airpark.bne.com.au
– ten (10) entries
Participating Product 2: ParkLong Products at Brisbane Airport Terminal – fifty (50) entries Participating Product 3: Valet Parking at Brisbane Airport Terminal – one hundred (100) entries
Entry Method 1:
Multiple entries permitted per person subject to the following:
a) Limit one (1) Initial Entry permitted per person;
b) Each bonus entry mechanic listed may be completed only once per person; and
c) Maximum of fifty-three (53) entries in total permitted for Entry Method 1.
Entry Method 2:
Multiple entries permitted per person subject to the following:
a) Each entry must be submitted in accordance with the entry instructions above; and
b) The entrant will receive the number of entries outlined in the How to Enter section above for
each Participating Product validly purchased during the Promotional Period.
Up to AUD $5,900.00
Number of this prize
Value (per prize)
The prize is a travel package to Malolo Fiji which for two (2) adults which consists of the following:
• Return economy airfare for two (2) people from Brisbane, QLD to Nadi, Fiji;
• Return coach transfers between Nadi Airport and Denarau Wharf;
• Mamanuca Water transfers from Denarau Wharf to Malolo Island Resort;
• Five (5) nights’ accommodation in an Oceanview Bure at Malolo Island Resort;
• Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner in the Terrace each day;
• Sparkling wine and fruit on arrival;
• Private sunset cruise including canapes, local beer, wine and
soft drinks; and
• Catamaran transfer from Malolo Resoirt to Denarau Wharf.
Up to AUD$5,900.00 depending on exact date of departure
Draw: computerised random selection - 18/12/17 at 10:30 am AEST
• No part of this prize is exchangeable, redeemable for cash or any other prize or transferable.
• Travel must be taken on one (1) of the following travel option dates, and is subject to booking and
o 17/02/18 –22/02/18;
o 24/02/18 – 01/03/18;
o 03/03/18 – 08/03/18;
o 10/03/18 – 15/03/18; OR o 17/03/18 – 22/03/18.
• All costs associated with travel to and from Brisbane airport where flights depart/return, will be the responsibility of the winner and their companion for the prize.
• The winner and his/her travel companion are responsible for ensuring that they have valid passports, and any requisite visas, vaccinations and travel documentation.
• The winner and his/her travel companion must depart from and return to the same departure point and travel together.
• The prize requires the winner to contact the Promoter in order to book travel.
• Frequent flyer points will not be awarded and do not form part of the prize.
• Spending money, additional meals, taxes (excluding airline and airport taxes), insurance, passports,
visas, vaccinations, transport to and from departure point, transfers, items of a personal nature, in-
room charges and all other ancillary costs are not included.
• The winner may be required to present their credit card at check in.
• Prize is subject to the standard terms and conditions of individual prize and service providers.
• Travel itinerary will be determined by the Promoter in its absolute discretion.
• Subject to the terms and conditions of the participating prize provider(s), if for any reason the
winner does not, once the prize has been booked, take the prize (or an element of the prize) at the time stipulated by the Promoter, then the prize (or that element of the prize) will be forfeited and will not be redeemable for cash.
The winner will be contacted by email within two (2) business days of the draw.
Prize must be claimed by 18/01/18 at 10:30 am AEST. In the event of an unclaimed prize, the prize will be redrawn on 19/01/18 at 10:30 am AEST at XCOM Media, Unit 1, 15 Lamington Street, Brisbane QLD 4005, Australia. The winner of the redraw will be notified by email within two (2) business days of the redraw.
1. The entrant agrees and acknowledges that they have read these Conditions of Entry (and Schedule) and that entry into the Promotion is deemed to be acceptance of these Conditions of Entry (and Schedule). Any capitalised terms used in these Conditions of Entry have the meaning given in the Schedule, unless stated otherwise.
2. The Promotion commences on the Start Date and ends on the End Date ("Promotional Period"). Entries are deemed to be received at the time of receipt by the Promoter and not at the time of transmission or deposit by the entrant. Records of the Promoter and its agencies are final and conclusive as to the time of receipt.
3. Valid and eligible entries will be accepted during the Promotional Period.
4. Employees (and the immediate family members) of agencies/companies directly associated with the conduct of this
Promotion, the Promoter, its distributors, suppliers, subsidiary companies/businesses and associated companies and agencies are not eligible to enter. "Immediate family member" means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister or 1st cousin.
a) The draw will take place at XCOM Media, Unit 1, 15 Lamington Street, Brisbane QLD 4005, Australia at 10:30 am AEST on 18/12/17 using computerised random selection.
b) The first valid entry drawn will be the winner of the prize specified in the Schedule above.
c) If a draw is scheduled on the weekend or a public holiday, the draw will be conducted at the same time and location on the following business day. The Promoter will ensure each draw is open for public scrutiny and anyone may witness the
draw on request. The winner of a drawn prize is determined by chance.
6. All reasonable attempts will be made to contact each winner.
7. If any winner chooses not to take their prize (or is unable to), or does not take or claim a prize by the time specified by the
Promoter, or is unavailable at the designated time stipulated by the Promoter for travel, they forfeit the prize and the
Promoter is not obliged to substitute the prize.
8. Where entry is allowed by purchase or subscription, the cost of the product or service is no greater than the cost would be
without the opportunity to participate in the Promotion.
9. Entry and continued participation in the Promotion is dependent on the entrant following and acting in accordance with
Facebook Statement of Rights and Responsibilities (http://www.facebook.com/terms.php
) and the Twitter Rules (https://support.twitter.com/articles/18311-the-twitter-rules
). This Promotion adheres to the terms and conditions set out in the Facebook promotion guidelines which can be found at: http://www.facebook.com/promotions_guidelines.php
and the Twitter Rules and Policies (https://support.twitter.com/groups/56-policies-violations#topic_236
), Search Best Practices (https://support.twitter.com/articles/42646-twitter-search-best-practices
) and Guidelines for Contests (https://support.twitter.com/articles/68877-guidelines-for-contests-on-twitter
). Any questions or comments regarding the Promotion must be directed to the Promoter, not to Facebook and Twitter. The entrant releases Facebook and Twitter and their associated companies from all liabilities arising in respect of the Promotion. Entrants acknowledge that the Promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook and Twitter.
10. The value of the prize is accurate and based upon the recommended retail value of the prize (inclusive of GST) at the date of printing. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any variation in the value of the prize after that date.
11. If a prize (or portion of a prize) is unavailable the Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize (or that portion of the prize) to a prize of equal or greater value and/or specification.
12. In the event of war, terrorism, state of emergency or disaster, the Promoter reserves the right to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Promotion or suspend or modify a prize, subject to any written directions from a relevant regulatory authority.
13. No entry fee is charged by the Promoter to enter the Promotion. Where entry is allowed online, there is no additional cost to enter the Promotion other than any cost paid by the entrant to access the website or social media platform of entry via their Internet service provider.
14. The prize will be awarded to the person named in the respective winning entry and any entry that is made on behalf of an entrant or by a third party will be invalid. If there is a dispute as to the identity of an entrant or winner, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to determine the identity of the entrant or winner.
15. Entrants' personal information will be collected by the Promoter. Personal information will be stored on the Promoter's database. The Promoter may use this information for future marketing purposes regarding its products, including contacting
16. The Promoter reserves the right to refuse to allow a winner to take part in any or all aspects of the prize, if the Promoter determines in their absolute discretion, that a winner is not in the physical or mental condition necessary to be able to safely participate in or accept the prize. It is a condition of accepting the prize that the winner and their travel companion may be required to sign a legal release as determined by the Promoter in its absolute discretion, prior to receiving the prize. If a winner or travel companion is under the age of 18, a nominated parent or legal guardian of the winner or travel companion will be required to sign the legal release on the winner or travel companion's behalf.
17. If a prize is provided to the Promoter by a third party, the prize is subject to the terms and conditions of the third party prize supplier and the provision of the prize is the sole responsibility of the third party and not the Promoter. The terms and conditions which apply to the prize at the time it is issued to the winner will prevail over these Conditions of Entry, to the extent of any inconsistency. The Promoter accepts no responsibility or liability for any delay or failure by the third party to deliver the prize, any delay or failure relating to the prize itself or failure by the third party to meet any of its obligations in these Conditions of Entry or otherwise.
18. Any guarantee or warranty given is in addition to any relevant statutory guarantees and warranties and nothing in these Conditions of Entry restricts, excludes or modifies or purports to restrict, exclude or modify any statutory consumer rights under any applicable law including the Competition and Consumer Act 2010 (Cth).
19. If for any reason any aspect of this Promotion is not capable of running as planned, including by reason of computer virus, communications network failure, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failure or any cause beyond the control of the Promoter, the Promoter may in its sole discretion cancel, terminate, modify suspend the Promotion and invalidate any affected entries, or suspend or modify a prize, subject to State or Territory regulation.
20. The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to validate and check the authenticity of entries and entrant's details (including an entrant's identity, age and place of residence). In the event that a winner cannot provide suitable proof as required by the Promoter to validate their entry, the winner will forfeit the prize in whole and no substitute will be offered. Incomplete, indecipherable, inaudible, incorrect and illegible entries, as applicable, will at the Promoter's discretion be deemed invalid and not eligible to win. Entries containing offensive or defamatory comments, or which breach any law or infringe any third party rights, including intellectual property rights, are not eligible to win. The use of any automated entry software or any other mechanical or electronic means that allows an individual to automatically enter repeatedly is prohibited and may render all entries submitted by that individual invalid.
21. The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify entries in the event of non-compliance with these Conditions of Entry. In the event that there is a dispute concerning the conduct of the Promotion, the decision of the Promoter is final and binding on each entrant and no correspondence will be entered into.
22. The Promoter and its associated agencies and companies will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense, damage, personal injury or death which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person's negligence or wilful misconduct) in connection with this Promotion or accepting or using any prize (or recommendation), except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law (in which case that liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law).
23. The entrant will participate in and co-operate as required with all reasonable marketing and editorial activities relating to the Promotion, including (but not limited to) being recorded, photographed, filmed or interviewed and acknowledges that the Promoter may use any such marketing and editorial material without further reference or compensation to them.
24. Unless otherwise specified, a prize is a single event for the winner (and their guest) and cannot be separated into separate events or components.
25. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any tax implications and the entrant must seek their own independent financial advice in regards to the tax implications relating to the prize or acceptance of the prize.
26. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of these rights.