Open to all Australian residents.
Entrants under 18 must seek parent or legal guardian consent to enter.
Competition closes 08/12/17 at 11:59pm AEDT.
Competition drawn 11/12/17 at 09:00am AEDT.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
1. Information on how to enter and the prize(s) form part of these Terms and Conditions. Participation in this promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
2. Entry is only open to Australian residents aged 18 years or older.
3. Employees (and their immediate families) of the Promoter and agencies associated with this promotion are ineligible to enter. Immediate family means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step- grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step- sister or 1st cousin.
4. Promotion commences 9:00am AEDST on 15/10/17 and closes 11:59pm AEDST on 08/12/17 (“Promotional Period”).
5. To enter, eligible entrants must, during the Promotional Period, either:
(a) visit www.facebook.com/FamilyFoodFight
, locate the promotional entry form, complete all requested details including full name, contact number, a valid and current email address, name one judge and one family from Family Food Fight and submit the completed form; or
(b) attend a community event hosted by the Promoter that is advertising this promotion, locate the Channel 9 marquee and obtain an entry form, fully complete all details on the form and hand the completed form back to staff at the marquee.
6. The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and entrants (including an entrant’s identity, age and place of residence) and reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who the Promoter has reason to believe has breached any of these Terms and Conditions, tampered with the entry process or engaged in any unlawful or other improper misconduct calculated to jeopardise fair and proper conduct of the promotion. Errors and omissions may be accepted at the Promoter's discretion. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights. The Promoter's legal rights to recover damages or other compensation from such an offender are reserved.
7. Incomplete or indecipherable entries will be deemed invalid.
8. Multiple entries permitted, subject to each entry being submitted separately and in accordance with entry requirements.
9. If there is a dispute as to the identity of an entrant, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to determine the identity of the entrant.
10. The draw will take place at Nine Network, 24 Artarmon Road, Willoughby NSW 2068 on 11/12/2017 at 9:00am AEDST. The Promoter may select additional reserve entries and record them in order in case of an invalid entry or ineligible entrant. The winner will be notified by telephone and email within two (2) business days of the draw and their name will be published on www.facebook.com.au/FamilyFoodFight
11. The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
12. The first valid entry drawn win $10,000, awarded via electronic funds transfer into the winner’s nominated bank account.
13. Total prize pool value is $10,000.
14. A draw for the prize, if unclaimed, may take place on 12/03/2018 at the same time and place as the original draw, subject to any directions from a regulatory authority. The winner (if any) will be notified by telephone and email within two (2) business days of the draw and their name will be published on www.facebook.com.au/FamilyFoodFight
15. Entrants consent to the Promoter using their name, likeness, image and/or voice in the event they are a winner (including photograph, film and/or recording of the same) in any media for an unlimited period without remuneration for the purpose of promoting this promotion (including any outcome), and promoting any products manufactured, distributed and/or supplied by the Promoter.
16. If this promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, including but not limited to technical difficulties, unauthorised intervention or fraud, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law: (a) to disqualify any entrant; or (b) subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority, to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the promotion, as appropriate.
17. Any cost associated with accessing the promotional website is the entrant’s responsibility and is dependent on the Internet service provider used.
18. Entry and continued participation in the promotion is dependent on entrants following and acting in accordance with the Facebook Statement of Rights and Responsibilities, which can be viewed at www.facebook.com/terms.php
19. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook. Entrants understand that they are providing their information to the Promoter and not to Facebook. The information an entrant provides will only be used for the purposes outlined in these Terms and conditions
20. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions limits, excludes or modifies or purports to limit, exclude or modify the statutory consumer guarantees as provided under the Competition and Consumer Act, as well as any other implied warranties under the ASIC Act or similar consumer protection laws in the States and Territories of Australia (“Non-Excludable Guarantees”). Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the promotion.
21. Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non- Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents)is not responsible for and excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (c) any entry or prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (d) any variation in prize value to that stated in these Terms and Conditions; (e) any tax liability incurred by a winner or entrant; or (f) use of the prize.
collected from entrants will not be disclosed to any entity located outside of Australia.
23. The Promoter is Nine Network Australia Pty Ltd (ABN 88 008 685 407) of 24 Artarmon Road, Willoughby NSW 2068.
Authorised under permit number SA: T17/1946, ACT:TP17/02063 & NSW:LTPS/17/18630.