THAT WINNING FEELING
and discover where your points could take you!
Book a vehicle with Europcar between 9 October 17 - 7 February 2018 and travel before 15 February 2018 for your chance to land 1,000,000 Velocity Frequent Flyer Points.
There are four chances to win Ė simply use your Velocity number when making your booking.
Don't forget! You can now earn a base rate of 4 Points per $1 spent with Europcar, plus your Status Membership bonus. Thatís on all bookings across Australia and New Zealand.
To BOOK and ENTER, click the button below
The Velocity and Europcar 4 Million Points Promotion
1. Information on how to enter this Promotion, mechanics of entry and prizes form part of these Conditions of Entry. Entry
into this Promotion is deemed acceptance of these Conditions of Entry by each Entrant.
2. Entry is open to current Velocity Frequent Flyer members aged 18 years and over who a rent a car with Europcar between
09 October 2017 and 15 February 2018 and earn Velocity Points in accordance with the terms and conditions on the Velocity
Frequent Flyer website at https://www.velocityfrequentflyer.com/content/Info/CarHireTerms
(Entrants). The Promoter is
Velocity Frequent Flyer Pty Ltd (ACN 601 408 824) of registered address 56 Edmondstone Road, Bowen Hills, Queensland
3. The directors, officers, management and employees (and their immediate families) of the Promoter and of CLA Trading Pty
Ltd (trading as Europcar Australia) (Europcar Australia) and its related bodies corporate are not eligible to enter this
4. The Promotion commences at 00:01 am AEST on 9 October 2017 and ends at 11:59 pm AEST on 7 February 2018 (Promotion
5. Entrants will be automatically entered into the Promotion and will earn an entry for every rental with Europcar Australia
which is eligible to earn Velocity Points during the promotion period. Entrants must:
a. book a vehicle for rental in Australia or New Zealand for travel during 09 October 2017 to 15 February 2018 (Travel
Dates) with Europcar Australia during the Promotion Period; and
b. be a current Velocity member; and
c. provide their Velocity membership name and number at the time of booking; and
d. be the named driver of the car rental agreement;
6. There is no limit to the number of entries per person for the duration of the Promotion Period.
7. Entries will be deemed accepted at the time of the Entrant collects the booked rental vehicle and not at the time of booking.
Entries received will be considered final by the Promoter. If a booking is cancelled or refunded at any time then the entry
or entries will be deemed invalid. Illegible, incomprehensible and incomplete entries will be deemed invalid. The Promoter
accepts no responsibility for any late, lost, incomplete, incorrectly submitted, delayed, illegible, corrupted or misdirected
entries, claims or correspondence whether due to error, omission, alteration, tampering, deletion, theft, destruction or
otherwise including those entries not received by the Promoter.
8. If you enter the Promotion but no longer wish to participate, please email:firstname.lastname@example.org
and you will be removed from the Promotion.
9. Costs associated with entering the Promotion remain an Entrantís responsibility and may vary.
C. Drawing Winners
10. The draw will be conducted at 3.00pm AEST 26 February 2018 at Anisimoff Legal, Suite 5, Erina Plaza, 210 Central Coast
Highway, Erina, NSW 2250.
11. The Winners may be announced on Velocityís website www.velocityfrequentflyer.com
after 3:00 pm AEST fourteen (14)
days after the draw has occurred. The Winner will be notified after 10:00 am AEST seven (7) days after the draw has
occurred directly by phone or email where further contact information and details will be requested including, but not
limited to, full name, phone, email, and address.
13. If a prize is not claimed within three (3) months of publication, a redraw will be conducted. If required, the redraw will be
conducted on 28 May 2018 at 3:00 pm AEST at Anisimoff Legal, Suite 5, Erina Plaza, 210 Central Coast Highway, Erina, NSW
14. A redrawn Winner will be notified by phone seven (7) days after the draw, and in writing seven (7) days after the draw. The
name and state of the re-draw Winner will be published on the Velocity Frequent Flyer website fourteen (14) days after
15. Entries not fully complying with these Conditions of Entry may be deemed invalid at the Promoterís discretion. If a winning
entry is deemed not to comply with these Conditions of Entry, the entry will be discarded and the relevant prize will be reawarded
in accordance with the relevant clause of these Conditions of Entry as if the discarded entry had not been received.
16. All decisions of the Promoter are final and no discussions or correspondence will be entered into.
17. This is a game of chance and skill plays no part in determining the outcome.
18. There are 4 Major Prizes to be won in total. Each Major Prize comprises of 1,000,000 Velocity Frequent Flyer Points.
19. Average total prize pool value is $148,000 AUD (excluding GST). The prize is not exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash.
20. If your prize includes Velocity points:
a. The points will be credited to your accounts on or by 31 March 2018.
b. Use of points is subject to the Velocity Members Terms and Conditions, which are located on the Velocity
Frequent Flyer website at https://www.velocityfrequentflyer.com/content/TermsConditions/
21. The prize will be awarded to the Entrant named in the entry.
E. Contacting the Entrant
22. Should an Entrantís contact details change during the Promotion Period, it is the Entrantís responsibility to notify the
Promoter. A request to access or modify any information provided in an entry should be directed to the Promoter.
23. By accepting the prize, Winners agree to participate in and co-operate as required with all reasonable media editorial
requests relating to the prize, including but not limited to, being interviewed and photographed. Winners will not be
entitled to any fee for participating in these activities.
F. Intellectual Property
24. The Promoter may want a Winner to participate in promotional activity after the Promotion has ended. In consideration
for the Promoter awarding the prize to a Winner, the Winner permits the Winnerís image and/or voice, as recorded,
photographed or filmed during the Winnerís participation in the prize to appear in any media whatsoever throughout the
world for an unlimited period and the Winner will not be entitled to any fee for such use.
25. The Promoter reserves the right to request that a Winner provides proof of identity, proof of age, proof of residency and/or
proof of entry validity in order to claim a prize. Proof of identification, residency, age and entry considered suitable for
verification is at the discretion of the Promoter. In the event that a Winner cannot provide suitable proof, the Winner will
forfeit the prize in whole and no substitute will be offered.
26. The Promoter will not be liable for any tax liability, including without limitation income tax, fringe benefits tax, or any
liability or loss of opportunity due to reportable fringe benefits, incurred by a winner, an Entrant or their employer in
regards to any connection with participating in the Promotion or the receipt or use of any prize.
27. Winners will be required to pay any taxes and other airport related charges (including any applicable GST on those taxes
and charges) which may be due on receipt or use of the prize.
28. Entrants should seek independent financial advice to ensure they understand possible tax implications in relation to any
tax liability and/or reportable fringe benefits before acceptance or use of a prize.
29. The Promoter does not accept responsibility for and makes no representations about any tax liability as a result of
participating in the Promotion or from receiving or using any of the prizes.
30. If your prize includes Velocity points:
a. The first four valid entries drawn will win 1,000,000 Velocity Frequent Flyer Points each which may be redeemed
for goods and services with an estimated value of $37,000. Velocity Points will be allocated to the Velocity
Memberís Account only. Value is based on a sample of the Velocity Frequent Flyer Points options that could be
obtained by redeeming the prize through the Velocity Frequent Flyer Points program at the time of this Promotion
(as more fully defined in the terms and conditions of the Velocity Frequent Flyer Points program which can be
viewed at www.velocityfrequentflyer.com
). The estimate of value is provided for the purposes of licensing this
promotion only Ė the value of the Velocity Frequent Flyer Points will vary depending on how and when they are
redeemed by the winners through the Velocity Frequent Flyer Points program.
b. The Velocity Frequent Flyer Points can be redeemed through the Velocity Frequent Flyer Points program in several
ways, in accordance with the terms and conditions of the Velocity Frequent Flyer Points program and Velocity
Frequent Flyer store.
31. The Promoter, its agents and associate companies are not responsible for and exclude all liability (including negligence),
for any variation in the prize value to that stated in these Terms and Conditions.
32. The Promoter reserves the right to verify the validity of entries and to disqualify any entry which in the opinion of the
Promoter, includes objectionable content, profanity, potentially insulting, inflammatory or defamatory statements,
disqualify any Entrant who tampers with the entry process, who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these
Conditions of Entry or who has, in the opinion of the Promoter, engaged in conduct in entering the Promotion which is
fraudulent, misleading, deceptive or generally damaging to the goodwill or reputation of the Promotion and/or the
Promoter. The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify a Winner if the Promoter becomes aware that the Winner and/or
the Winnerís entry is of a type described in this clause. Any Entrant disqualified under this clause is prohibited from any
further participation in the Promotion.
33. In the case of the intervention of any outside act, agent or event which prevents or significantly hinders the Promoterís
ability to proceed with the Promotion on the dates and in the manner described in these Conditions of Entry, including but
not limited to vandalism, power failures, tempests, natural disasters, acts of God, civil unrest, strike, war, act of terrorism,
the Promoter may in its absolute discretion cancel the Promotion and recommence it from the start on the same conditions,
subject to any written directions given under State Regulation.
34. If for any reason this Promotion is not capable of running as planned, including due to infection by computer virus,
communications network failure, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failure or any causes beyond
the control of the Promoter, which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness or integrity or proper conduct of
this Promotion, the Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry
process, take any action that may be available and to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Promotion, or invalidate
any affected entries, subject to any written direction given under State Regulation.
35. Nothing in these terms and conditions limits, excludes or modifies or purports to limit, exclude or modify the statutory
consumer guarantees as provided under the Promotion and Consumer Act 2010 (Cth), as well as any other implied
warranties under the ASIC Act 2001 (Cth) in Australia, or similar consumer protection laws in the State and Territories of
Australia (Non-Excludable Guarantees). The Promoter and its associated agencies and companies (and their respective
officers, employees and agents) exclude all liability (including negligence) except for any liability that cannot be excluded
by law, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, for any direct, indirect or consequential injury, loss and/or damage arising
in any way in connection with this Promotion or any prize/s. This includes, but is not limited to: (i) technical malfunctions,
delays or failures, including those resulting from accessing any materials related to this promotion and any incorrect or
inaccurate or incomplete information communicated in the course of, or in connection with, this Promotion as a result of
any technical malfunctions, delays or failures; (ii) theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (iii) lost or damaged
entries, prize claims or prizes; and (iv) acceptance and/or use of any prize (including but not limited to any component of a
36. The Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who the Promoter has reason to believe
has breached any of these Conditions of Entry, or engaged in any unlawful or other improper misconduct calculated to
jeopardise the fair and proper conduct of this Promotion. Any Entrant disqualified under this clause is prohibited from any
further participation in the Promotion. The Promoterís legal rights to recover damages or other compensation from such
an offender are reserved.
37. The Promoter and their associated agencies and companies assume no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption,
deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, internet failure, theft or destruction or
unauthorised access to, or alteration of entries, and reserves the right to take any action that may be available.
38. The Promoter is not liable for any tax implications arising from prize winnings. Independent financial advice should be
sought as tax implications may arise as a result of accepting the prize.
39. The Promoter is collecting your personal information for the purpose of conducting the Promotion, including providing any
prize to you. If the Promoter cannot collect your personal information, we will not be able to enter you in the Promotion
or provide you with a prize. The Promoter may also disclose your personal information to and/or collect your personal
information from its related companies (including Velocity Frequent Flyer Pty Ltd and Velocity Rewards Pty Ltd) and third
parties who provide (or help the Promoter provide) products and services, including Virgin Australia Holidays. The Promoter
may disclose your personal information to persons or organisations located in Germany, India, Ireland, Israel, Malaysia, the
) states how you can seek to access or correct your personal information and how to
make a privacy complaint. You can contact the Virgin Australia Privacy Officer in at email@example.com
40. You consent to the Promoter using your personal information for future promotional and marketing purposes regarding
the Promoterís products and services, including contacting the entrant via SMS and email messages (and you consent to
receiving such messages from the Promoter). Information on how to opt-out from these messages is set out in the
41. Entrantís personal information may be disclosed to State and Territory lottery departments and Winnersí names published
as required under the relevant lottery legislation. A request to access, update or correct any information should be directed
to the Promoter.
42. Authorised under permit numbers NSW LTPS/1718152, ACT TP 17/01942, SA T17/1819