TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. Information on how to enter and the prizes form part of these Terms and Conditions. Participation in this promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
2. The Promoter is Lion Pty Ltd (ABN 50 128 004 268) of Level 7, 68 York St, Sydney NSW 2000, telephone 02 9320 2200 (“Promoter”).
3. Entry is only open to Australian residents aged 18 years or over.
4. Employees (and their immediate families) of the Promoter, participating venues, stores and retailers and agencies associated with this promotion are ineligible to enter. Immediate family means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister or 1st cousin. This promotion is limited to venues, outlets and other promotional events that have been invited by the Promoter to participate ("Participating Venues", "Participating Outlets" and "Other Promotional Events", respectively).
5. Promotion commences at 12:01am AEDST on 01/10/2017 and final entries close at 11.59pm AEDST on 31/12/2017 (“Promotional Period”).
6. Get your Goldie cap and download the app
7. To receive a promotional cap ("Cap"), while stocks of Caps last, and access the accompanying XXXX GOLD Application ("App"), entrants must do one of the following during the Promotional Period:
a) to receive a Cap at a Participating Venue:
i) purchase a round of four (4) schooners or pints of XXXX GOLD Lager or Australian Pale Ale in one transaction to share with your friends, from an eligible venue in Australia advertising this promotion; or
ii) participate in other promotional activities run by the Promoter at the Participating Venue;
b) to receive a Cap at Other Promotional Events, if applicable, participate in other promotional giveaway activities run by the Promoter; or
c) to receive a Cap delivered:
i) purchase a specially marked XXXX GOLD lager 24 pack stubbies or 30 can block or XXXX GOLD Australian Pale Ale 24 pack stubbies (“Eligible Products”) from a Participating Outlet;
ii) download the XXXX GOLD App and register and opt-in to receive marketing communications, offers and information from XXXX Gold and Cricket Australia within the App;
iii) follow the prompts to the Cap claim form, provide all of the requested details including the unique promo code located on the inside of the Eligible Product; and
iv) provide payment, via credit card (either Visa or Mastercard) of $9.95 for postage and handling, and submit the fully completed claim form.
8. Limit applies of one Cap and one registered App per person.
9. Entrants must have completed the steps in clause 7 above in order to be eligible for instant win prizes. Each Cap is personal to the entrant and cannot be transferred or redeemed for cash.
10. Caps delivered: Caps will generally be delivered within 7 working days, however, delivery may take longer due to factors outside of the Promoter’s control. Stocks are limited, once stock run out the claim form will be removed from the App and individuals will no longer be able to request a Cap.
11. Other Caps: The individual will be provided with their promotional Cap at the point of purchase or giveaway. Once stocks run out in a Participating Venue, individuals will no longer be able to claim a Cap in that Participating Venue.
12. The Cap is an adult size Cap and is valued at RRP$39.95. A total of 235,000 Caps will be available for distribution.
13. If the Cap becomes unavailable for reasons beyond the Promoter's control, the Promoter may substitute a gift of equal or greater value at the Promoter's sole discretion, subject to any written directions from the relevant authorities. Claimants will not be entitled to any additional compensation in the event that the Cap has been substituted at equal or greater value.
Instant win prizes
14. To enter for your chance to win instant prizes, you must have completed the steps in clause 7, then do one of the following during the Promotional Period:
a) get together with mates (only one entry per person per day via this method):
i) Once you have received a Cap you must sync it to your App by following the prompts in the App;
ii) get together with two (2) or more friends who have each completed the steps described clause 7 above;
iii) ensure each person in the group has location services switched on, has the App open and has synched their Cap to the App; and
iv) follow the prompts on the App to find out if you have won an instant prize;
b) buy a case (only one entry per person per day via this method):
i) purchase a specially marked XXXX GOLD or XXXX GOLD APA case from a participating off-premise store in Australia;
ii) register and opt-in to receive marketing communications, offers and information from XXXX Gold and Cricket Australia within the App and order and/or sync your Cap if you have not done so already; and
iii) follow the prompts in the App to the prize section, enter your unique promo code found inside your Eligible Product and submit your entry.
15. Each entrant will be notified instantly via the App whether or not they are an instant prize winner. Entrants who are notified that they have won a prize will win the prize indicated.
16. For the avoidance of doubt, where entry into the promotion is using the method in clause 14(a), each person in the group will have a chance to win a prize via their App, and prizes could be won by any number of the relevant individuals in the group, all the individuals in the group or none of the individuals in the group, in respect of that particular entry.
17. All valid entries received from winners and non-winners of an instant prize will be automatically placed in the unclaimed prize draw, in the event of any unclaimed instant win prizes valued at over $50.
18. Individuals must have a mobile handset/device capable of downloading the App from either the Apple App Store or Google Play store and provide all of the requested details to register, as per the instructions outlined in the App. The App will be able to sync with the location beacons located in the Cap as outlined above, however, individuals must turn on the location services on their device to enable this function.
19. Instant prize winners will receive one of the prizes listed in the table below, with a full outline of the prizes available in the App:
Prize RRP (each) # to be won Total RRP
Cricket Australia Merchandise voucher $40 - $100 400 $18,000
XXXX GOLD Cricket gear including cricket sets, balls & bats $12.95 - $119.95 1400 $45,942
Tickets for 4 people to the Australia/England Ashes test series 1 - 5 (Cricket Australia ticket approval code 227). Ticket prizing is only open to residents from the state/territory group the match will be held.
- VIC/TAS residents will be eligible for tickets to Melbourne matches
- NSW/ACT residents will be eligible for Sydney matches
- SA/NT residents will be eligible for Adelaide matches
- WA residents will be eligible for Perth matches
- QLD residents will be eligible for Brisbane matches.
Winners and companions must make their own way to the relevant match, at their own expense. $120-$300 846 $164,520
Lounge tickets for 4 to Australia/England Ashes test 5 in Sydney including F&B. Only open to residents of NSW. Winners must make their own way to Sydney at their own cost. $2,360 3 $7,080
Cricket Experience at Boxing Day 4th test 2017 in Melbourne, including lounge tickets, F&B, economy return flights (if needed) from nearest capital city and accommodation for 4 people (Cricket Australia ticket approval code 227) $5,000 3 $15,000
Official Cricket Australia memorabilia $500 10 $5,000
Qantas flight gift voucher $250 - $500 25 $12,500
LG 55” TV $2,500 5 $12,500
XXXX GOLD branded stubby cooler $9.95 2,000 $19,900
Dominos large pizza delivered $17 700 $11,900
$17 virtual visa card $17 600 $10,200
BCF voucher $150 15 $2,250
Webjet voucher $150 14 $2,100
BBQs Galore voucher $150 21 $3,150
Ziegler & Brown portable BBQ in chilli red $329 80 $26,320
20. All other ancillary costs including but not limited to insurance, spending money, taxes (excluding GST and any airline/airport taxes where flights are provided), meals, drinks, transfers and all other expenses are the responsibility of the winner. Prizes must be taken on the dates of the relevant matches, as nominated by the Promoter to the winner. Winners of ticket prizes and their guests must be 18 years of age or over to attend cricket matches. Where flights are included in a prize, winners and any companions must depart from and return to the same departure point and travel together. Itinerary to be determined by the Promoter in agreement with a winner but in the event that agreement cannot be reached, the Promoter reserves the right to determine the itinerary. Frequent flyer points will not form part of any prize. Where accommodation is included, winners may be required to present their credit card at time of accommodation check in.
21. Total value of instant win prizes available to be won is up to $356,362.00.
22. Instant winners will be notified instantly in writing via the App and via email, and their details will be published in the App commencing from 02/10/17.
23. Quality control errors will not invalidate an otherwise valid prize claim. Unless otherwise due to fraud or ineligibility under these Terms and Conditions, all prize claims in excess of the advertised prize pool will be honoured. Any unclaimed or un-won instant prizes valued at over $50 will be awarded via the unclaimed prize draw described below. Instant win materials and Caps will be void if stolen, forged, mutilated, damaged or tampered with in any way.
24. A draw for any instant win prizes valued at over $50 that remain un-won or unclaimed may take place on 15/02/2018 at 11:00am at Traction Digital at 100 Harris St, Pyrmont, 2009, subject to any directions from a regulatory authority. The winners (if any) will be notified in writing within two (2) business days of the draw. The winners' names will be published in the App commencing on 20/02/2018.
25. Cricket Australia reserves the right in its absolute discretion to change or amend the International Cricket/KFC T20 Big Bash League fixture without notice. Neither the Promoter nor Cricket Australia accept responsibility for the cancellation or delay of any cricket match connected with this Promotion for any reason beyond the control of the Promoter or Cricket Australia.
26. By entering this promotion entrants agree to comply, and ensure that each subsequent ticket holder complies, with the ticket conditions which accompany any tickets won in conjunction with the promotion. Entrants also agree to comply, and ensure that each subsequent ticket holder complies, with Cricket Australia’s Ticket and Entry Conditions, Entry to a Venue and Attendance at a Match 2017-18 supplemented by conditions of entry imposed by the venue operator. The Promoter will provide every person attending the match as part of the promotion with a copy of Cricket Australia’s Conditions of Ticket Purchase, Entry to a Venue and Attendance at a Match 2017-18 with delivery of the prize tickets.
Dominos Voucher Code valid for one use only and until 12/05/2018. Claimants can choose from Traditional, Chef’s Best or Value Range Pizza. Must only be redeemed online at dominos.com.au or via the Domino’s iPhone, iPad or Android App at participating stores only. Selected Stores Only. Not valid for redemption via phone orders or orders made in-store. Not transferable or redeemable for cash. $2 surcharge applies for each additional topping, half 'n' half pizzas. $2.95 surcharge applies for "Cheesy Crust", "The Edge" & "Gluten Free" Pizzas. No half 'n' half allowed on the Value Range or Chef's Best Pizzas. No substitute toppings allowed on Value Range. Chicken and Prawn Pizzas $2.95 more than Traditional Range. Drivers only carry $20 in change. All offers not valid with any other coupon or offer. Only available at selected stores. Prices include GST. DOMINO'S, the Tile Device, the slogan PEOPLE, POWERED, PIZZA are trademarks or registered trademarks of Domino's IP Holder LLC in Australia. Serviceable delivery areas are limited to postcodes that have an existing Domino’s store within that postcode. Store locations can be found at https://www.dominos.com.au/stores
Virtual Visa cards must be redeemed at www.virtualvc.com.au
within one month of issue, and the Virtual Visa card must be used by the claimant within 6 months of redemption.
Cricket Australia Gift Cards are valid for 12 months from activation. The recipient will receive an email with a unique gift code that can be spent within the shop.cricket.com.au website. Gift card is only redeemable online and cannot be used in store or at venue.
Qantas vouchers will be valid for 12 months from date of issue. Qantas vouchers are redeemable for one-way or return domestic or international flights departing Australia. Valid for bookings made on or before the expiry date stated on the voucher. Only one voucher can be redeemed per bookings. Vouchers are non-refundable and cannot be used for multi-city, Classic Reward, Any Seat Reward or points plus pay bookings, or other goods or services such as additional baggage or seat selection. If the full balance of the voucher is not redeemed in one transaction, a new voucher with the same expiry date will be issued for the unused portion of the original voucher, as set out in full terms and conditions. Vouchers can be redeemed online at Qantas.com/yourbooking or through Qantas Contact Centres on 13 13 13. A booking fee applies to redemptions through Qantas Contact Centres.
Barbeque’s Galore vouchers are valid until May 2019. Barbeques Galore vouchers may be redeems for purchases at all Barbeque’s Galore stores in Australia. A current list of Barbeques Galore Stores can be found here: https://www.barbequesgalore.com.au/storefinder/index.aspx
. If the purchase exceeds the available Gift Card amount, the balance must be paid by other available payment options. The Gift Card must be redeemed within the validity period. It is up to the cardholder to use the full value within the validity period. Any unused balance will not be refunded or credited when the Gift Card expires. Unused balances will remain the property of Barbeques Galore.
BCF vouchers are valid until May 2019. Goods may be purchased from a BCF store on at bcf.com.au. Gift cards may not be used to purchase goods or services that BCF are not permitted to supply to you by law in the location of sale or company policy (for example, sale of weapons, knives etc, spray paint will not be sold to persons under 18 and these sale restriction policies vary between stores). Any balance that remains on the Gift Card will not be available for use after the card’s expiry day. The Gift Cards shall not be replaced by BCF Pty Ltd if faulty or damaged unless the Gift Cards are proven to be faulty or damaged as a result of the production process or otherwise due to the fault of BCF Pty Ltd, its employees, agents or contractors.
27. Entry and continued participation in this promotion is subject to the licensee’s liquor serving policy. The Promoter advocates the responsible service and consumption of alcohol. The Promoter encourages consumers to enjoy responsibly. Legal aged consumers are advised to consider the safe drinking levels recommended in the National Health & Medical Research Council Australian Alcohol Guidelines that are available at www.nhmrc.gov.au/publications/synopses/ds10syn.htm
28. Any ancillary costs associated with redeeming any voucher are not included. Any unused balance of a voucher will not be awarded as cash. Redemption of a voucher is subject to any terms and conditions of the issuer including those specified on the voucher.
29. As a condition of accepting a prize, winners may be required to sign additional legal documentation as required by the Promoter and/or Third Party Suppliers, including but not limited to a legal release and indemnity form.
30. If for any reason a winner does not take a prize (or an element of a prize) by the time stipulated by the Promoter, then the prize (or that element of the prize) will be forfeited and will not be redeemable for cash.
31. If any prize (or part of any prize) is unavailable, the Promoter, in its discretion, reserves the right to substitute the prize (or that part of the prize) with a prize to the equal value and/or specification, subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority. Winners will not be entitled to any additional compensation in the event that the prize or element of a prize has been substituted at equal or greater value.
32. Each unique code can only be used once, and unrecognised or invalid codes will not be accepted. Entries must be submitted in accordance with the entry requirements and these Terms and Conditions.
33. Entrants must retain a copy of their purchase receipt(s) for all relevant entries as proof of purchase. Failure to produce the proof of purchase for all entries when requested may, in the absolute discretion of the Promoter, result in invalidation of ALL of an entrant’s entries and forfeiture of any right to a prize. Purchase receipt(s) must clearly show the store of purchase and that the purchase was made during the Promotional Period but prior to entry.
34. The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and entrants (including an entrant’s identity, age and place of residence and the entrant’s compatible device and App) and reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who the Promoter has reason to believe has breached any of these Terms and Conditions, tampered with the entry process or engaged in any unlawful or other improper misconduct calculated to jeopardise fair and proper conduct of the promotion. Errors and omissions may be accepted at the Promoter's discretion. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights. The Promoter's legal rights to recover damages or other compensation from such an offender are reserved.
35. Incomplete or indecipherable entries will be deemed invalid.
36. If there is a dispute as to the identity of an entrant, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to determine the identity of the entrant.
37. Prizes, or any unused portion of a prize, are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash, unless otherwise specified. The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
38. Entrants consent to the Promoter and Cricket Australia (ABN 53 006 089 130) using their name, likeness, image and/or voice in the event they are a winner (including photograph, film and/or recording of the same) in any media for an unlimited period without remuneration for the purpose of promoting this promotion (including any outcome), and promoting any products manufactured, distributed and/or supplied by the Promoter or Cricket Australia.
39. If this promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, including but not limited to technical difficulties, unauthorised intervention or fraud, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law (a) to disqualify any entrant; or (b) subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority, to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the promotion, as appropriate.
40. Any cost associated with downloading or using the App is the entrant’s responsibility and is dependent on the Internet service provider used. The use of any automated entry software or any other mechanical or electronic means that allows an entrant to automatically claim or enter repeatedly, or interferes with, modifies or alters the software in a Cap or App is prohibited and will render all entries submitted by that entrant invalid.
41. Entrants can opt out of the App at any stage, however, if they do so they will no longer be eligible to submit any entries.
43. Some prizes are subject to the terms and conditions of third party prize suppliers ("Third Party Suppliers"). By accepting a prize, prize winners agree to the terms and conditions of Third Party Suppliers.
44. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions limits, excludes or modifies or purports to limit, exclude or modify the statutory consumer guarantees as provided under the Competition and Consumer Act, as well as any other implied warranties under the ASIC Act or similar consumer protection laws in the States and Territories of Australia (“Non-Excludable Guarantees”).
45. Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) and Cricket Australia (ABN 53 006 089 130) (including its respective officers, employees and agents) are not responsible for and exclude all liability (whether in negligence or otherwise), for any personal injury, death, property damage or any other loss or damage (including loss of opportunity), whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (c) any entry or claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter or Cricket Australia (as applicable); (d) any variation in prize value to that stated in these Terms and Conditions; (e) any tax liability incurred by a winner or entrant; (f) use of the App, the Cap or any prize; or (g) the conduct of any Third Party Prize Supplier.
or by emailing email@example.com
48. Apple, Inc (Apple) and its subsidiaries are not a sponsor of or involved in the organisation or conduct of this promotion. All participant inquiries should be directed to the Promoter on the details above and not Apple.
Permit Numbers: NSW: LTPS/17/14707, ACT: TP17/01041, SA: T17/973.