Promotion Name: “Audi & the App”
NSW Permit Number: LTPS/17/18455
Total Maximum Number of Prizes in NSW: 100
Total Maximum Value of Prizes in NSW: $74,740
1. The “Audi & the App” promotion (“Promotion”) commences at 9am AEST on Friday 1st December 2017 and ends Wednesday 31st
January 2018, after the major draw from 8pm.
1. Entry is open to all persons over the age of 18 years.
2. This promotion is available at Twin Towns Services Club, Club Banora and Twin Towns Juniors.
3. Entry tickets into the promotion are issued by the following method during the promotion period;
a. A cumulative spend of $20 for full members across the promotion period on food and beverage at participating outlets within
the promotion period. Membership card must be used for purchases.
b. By downloading the Twin Towns app, you will receive a daily prize notification that must be redeemed in club on the day.
c. By being drawn from the “Second Chance” barrel as detailed in clause 23.
4. To gain a promotional ticket, transactions much be made via cash, card, point payments, gift cards or vouchers, or alternatively, by
downloading and installing the Twin Towns app and redeeming the “daily attendance” prize in venue.
5. Participating outlets include;
a. Flame Coffee Shop, Flame Pizzeria, Flame Bistro, Flame Carvery, Breezes Bar, Harbour Bar, Images Bar and Coffee shop, 1st
on Wharf, Signatures, Orient Bar and Stars Bar, Harbour Fresh and Gusti
b. Banora Bar and Coffee Shop, Bistro bar, Island House
c. Juniors Bar
6. Entries will be generated and distributed directly from point of sale terminals following valid purchases that meet the entry criteria, and
from the redemption terminals at each site.
7. Entry tickets must be placed in the promotional barrel for a chance to win, located at each venue.
8. Entry tickets redeemed at a venue must be placed in the barrel at the same venue. These will be determined by the wording of each
venues name, and other distinguishable features.
9. It is the responsibility of the entrant to accept their entry from the staff member at the till following purchase. No entries will be reprinted or
concessions made. The Club, will make promotional material available at the outlets for the information of customers.
Weekly Minor Draws & Prizes
10. Weekly draws will be conducted at each site every Tuesday, Thursday and Sunday at approximately 5.30pm QLD (Twin Towns will be
drawn at 5.30pm QLD time, and Club Banora and Juniors drawn at 6.30pm NSW time).
11. If a MINOR draw winner is present at the draw in which their entry is drawn, they will receive $250 in cash and a unique MAJOR entry. If
a person is drawn and they are not present at the site drawn, they will receive the MAJOR entry.
12. Weekly draw dates are as follows;
a. Tuesday Weekly Draws b. Thursday Weekly Draws c. Sunday Weekly Draws
5th, 12th, 19th & 26th December 7th, 14th, 21st & 28th December 3rd, 10th, 17th & 24th & 31st December
2nd, 9th, 16th, 23rd & 30th January 4th, 11th, 18th & 25th January 7th, 14th, 21st & 28th January
Major Draw is Wednesday 31st January 2018
13. Winners must be present to claim their cash component of the prize, and have four (4) minutes to present themselves to promotion staff
at the draw site.
14. If a winner is drawn and not present, they will win a MAJOR DRAW entry only and no cash prize.
a 2 Wharf Street, Tweed Heads NSW 2485. PO Box 369, Tweed Heads NSW 2485
p (07) 5536 2277 w twintowns.com.au
15. The winners of each weekly draw will be announced via the club’s public address (P.A) system at the designated times.
16. Winners who are not present will be contacted in the following week of the draw by the contact details contained within the Clubs
membership system. It is the responsibility of the member to ensure these details are correct. Non-members whom have winning entries
drawn will be contacted by their app registration details which may include email, phone number or push notification.
17. The draw will take place on the main stage in the Harbour Lounge, at Twin Towns Services Club, the “Stage” at Club Banora and Juniors
18. If a patron drawn is already a unique MAJOR finalist, a new draw will be conducted and will continue to occur every four (4) minutes until
a winner is found.
19. If a winner is drawn who is present but already a unique finalist, they will only receive the draw cash prize, and a new draw will be
conducted. If the same person is drawn out consecutively on the same draw, they only receive the initial (first) one-off cash prize. The
following name drawn, if present, will also be eligible for the cash component.
20. Entries from sales and app usage will cease distribution at COB Tuesday 30th January 2018.
21. Entries from the MINOR draws will be excluded from the “Second Chance” draw and MAJOR draw.
Second Chance Draw
22. On Wednesday 31st January, members will have the opportunity to enter a “Second Chance” draw to win one of twenty two (22) extra
entries into the MAJOR draw
23. To qualify, a single unique ticket will be produced at the point of sale following a member’s $5 spend at any of the participating outlets
across all sites on Wednesday 31st January 2018 ONLY. “Second Chance” entries will cease being issued at 6.00pm QLD.
24. The maximum number of “Second Chance” entries is one (1).
25. Members must retain these tickets, and place them in the “Second Chance” barrel, which will be presented at the main stage at Twin
Towns ONLY from 4.30pm QLD. The “Second Chance” barrel will close at 6.30pm QLD
26. Twenty two (22) entries will be drawn from approximately 6.30pm QLD at Twin Towns and included into the MAJOR draw barrel.
27. Members must be present to claim the entry from the “Second Chance” draw. The entries will be drawn out consecutively, and
announced at The Stage. Winners will have four (4) minutes to present themselves to promotion staff from the last entry drawn.
Unclaimed entries will not be redrawn.
Major Draw and Prizes
28. The MAJOR draw will take place on Wednesday 31st January 2018 from approximately 7.00pm QLD at Twin Towns Services Club, on
The Stage in the Harbour Lounge.
29. At approximately 7.00pm QLD, ten (10) unique winners will be drawn from the MAJOR draw barrel containing the MAJOR draw entrants.
Each winner will choose one of ten (10) envelopes from the promotional display.
30. The ten (10) unique winners have four (4) minutes from the last entry announced to present themselves to staff on “The Stage”.
31. If a patron is not present, a new draw will be conducted and will continue every four (4) minutes until a winner is found.
32. The MAJOR draws will be drawn and scrutinised by an independent person.
33. Under instruction from the scrutineer, winners will be asked individually to open their respective envelopes until all ten (10) prizes are
The ten (10) envelopes will contain the following prizes;
Prize Descriptions No. of Prizes Total Amount ($)
Audi A1 1 $35,240
(Includes registration, CTP, premium plates,
Dealer delivery and stamp duty)
CASH $5,000 1 $5,000
CASH $3,000 2 $6,000
CASH $2,000 3 $6,000
CASH $1,000 3 $3,000
a 2 Wharf Street, Tweed Heads NSW 2485. PO Box 369, Tweed Heads NSW 2485
p (07) 5536 2277 w twintowns.com.au
34. As with all promotions, full members must use their own cards. Cards cannot be used by proxy. Cumulative spend from full members can
be across multiple days across all outlets operated in this promotion.
35. No cash prizes will be awarded after 10pm.
36. The total potential maximum prize pool for the ‘Audi & the App” promotion is $71.500
37. Prize Winners are advised that tax implications may arise from their prize winnings and they should seek independent financial advice
prior to the acceptance of the prize.
38. The MAJOR prize Audi A1 Sports 1.4L TFSI S-TRONIC SPORTSBACK MY17 (includes black roof, 12 months registration and CTP, tank
of fuel, stamp duty). The winner is responsible for car insurance of their choice before the prize will be released.
39. Twin Towns Services Club Limited is the promoter. The promoter reserves the right to refuse to allow a winner to take part in any or all
aspects of the prize, if the promoter determines, in their absolute discretion, that a winner is not in the mental or physical condition
necessary to be able to safely participate in the prize.
40. Twin Towns Services Club (“the Club”) reserves the right to cancel or change the prize offered under this promotion if there are changes
to the law which would render the promotion or any of the prizes offered unlawful.
41. Decisions of the Management of the Club are final. No correspondence will be entered into.
42. To the extent that a situation or issue arises for which these terms and conditions, make no provision or in relation to which the relevant
terms and conditions are unclear, the Club reserves the right to make a decision regarding such a situation or issue in its sole and
absolute discretion and such a decision will be final and binding.
43. Staff, Management and Directors of Twin Towns Services Club are not eligible to enter the promotion.
44. Participation in the promotion by a patron confirms acceptance of the terms and conditions of the promotion
45. Persons who have entered the promotion via the app who are not members will be bound by the governing legislation surrounding entry
into the premises.
46. Should a prize winner consent to having his/her photograph taken, that selected prize winner consents to having his/her name and
photograph published in any form of media and agrees to participate in any reasonable promotion material requested by the Club.
47. If for any reason the promotion is not capable of running as planned, including due to malicious IT and computer damage, bugs, virus,
tampering, fraud and technical failure, or any other causes beyond the control of the Club, which corrupt or affect the security and
integrity of the promotion, the promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual or group who tampers or
attempts to, manipulate the entry process.
48. If for any reason technology fails during the promotion, or a technology provider to the club experiences failure, the club will endeavour to
correct the issue in a timely manner, but will not be liable for any tickets unable to be produced by this event.
49. All entries become the property of the Promoter and will be entered into a database. The promoter may use the entrants name, address
and telephone number for the distribution of prizes as well as future promotional, marketing and publicity purposes in any media.
50. In the event that for any reason whatsoever a winner does not take an element of the prize at the time stipulated by the promoter, then
that element of the prize will be forfeited by the winner.
51. The laws of the state of New South Wales govern this promotion.
52. The promotion is authorised under NSW Permit No. LTPS/17/18455
53. A copy of the terms and conditions governing the promotion can be obtained on the Clubs website www.twintowns.com.au
54. The promoter is Twin Towns Services Club ABN 6100 104 2833