"WIN THE ULTIMATE PEAK DELLY FAN EXPERIENCE" PROMOTION
TERMS & CONDITIONS
1) Information on how to enter the Competition forms part of these terms and conditions of entry. Participation in this Competition is deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions of entry.
2) This Competition is being run via www.peaksport.com.au
website during the Promotional Period.
3) The Competition commences at 7am on Wednesday 1st November 2017 and concludes at 9pm on Friday 19th January 2018 (‘Promotional Period’).
4) The promoter of this Competition is Active Sports Management P/L, trading as PEAK Sport Australia (ABN 66 125 014 619) 51 Bull Street, Bendigo. Victoria 3550 Telephone: 1300 334 124 ('Promoter').
5) Officers, employees and immediate families of officers and employees of the Promoter, and contractors of the Promoter are ineligible to enter.
6) Competition is open to Australian residents only. If under the age of 18, entrants must obtain permission from parent or guardian to enter.
7) Competition entry is conditional on purchasing any pair of PEAK “Delly1” branded basketball shoes via the PEAK Sport Australia online store: www.peaksport.com.au
and entering all requested information during the purchase process. The identity information entered for the purchase will become the identity of the Competition entrant.
Number of competition entries per person is unlimited.
9) The Competition Prize consists of:
Two return economy class airfares to Los Angeles, California (USA) departing from Melbourne. Travel to Melbourne for departure will be at the winner's expense.
Twin share accommodation for 6 nights including 6 days continental breakfast.
Two tickets to three NBA basketball game (particular game to be at the discretion of the Promoter).
A meeting with Matthew Dellavedova.
Total Prize value AUD$4,000
10) The Prize cannot be altered in any way and if the winner does not wish to take the Prize as is, the prize must be forfeited. The Prize is not transferrable, nor is it redeemable for cash.
11) The winner of the competition must be available for travel between 15th March 2018 and 15th April 2018 (‘Travel Dates’). Failure to comply with the Travel Dates will result in the Prize being forfeited and the Promoter may draw/select another winner for the Prize, subject to any approval or directions of a relevant regulatory authority.
12) The winner of the Competition will be determined by draw. The draw will take place at 5pm on Friday 26th January, 2018 at 51 Bull Street, Bendigo. The Promoter reserves the right to draw additional reserve entries and record them in order in case an invalid entry or ineligible entrant is drawn. The winner need not be present at the draw.
13) The winner of the Prize will be notified by telephone within 24 hours of being determined/selected. The name and address of the winner will also be published on the PEAK Australia website www.peaksport.com.au
within 24 hours of being determined/selected.
14) The Prize must be collected within 7 days from the date of the winner being determined/selected.
15) The Prize awarded may not be exactly as illustrated in displays or marketing for the Promotion.
16) If any portion of the Prize is unavailable, the Promoter, in its discretion, reserves the right to substitute the prize with a prize equal to the value and/or specification, subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority.
17) The Promoter reserves the right to verify the validity of entries, prize claims and entrants (including an entrant’s identity, age and place of residence) and to disqualify any entrant who submits an entry or prize claim that is not in accordance with these terms and conditions or who tampers with the entry process. An entry that is incomplete, indecipherable, illegible or non-compliant with these terms and conditions is invalid and will not be accepted or considered. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
18) If this Competition is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the Competition to the full extent permitted by law and subject to any approval or directions from a regulatory authority.
19) The Promoter's decision is final and no other correspondence will be entered into.
20) It is a condition of entry that the entrant consents to the Promoter using the entrant’s name, likeness, image and/or voice in the event they are a winner of a Prize (including photograph, film and/or recording of the same) in any media for an unlimited period without remuneration for the purpose of the Competition (including any outcome), and promoting any products and services, distributed and/or supplied by the Promoters in the Centre(s) or otherwise.
21) By entering the Competition, an entrant releases and indemnifies the Promoter (including its officers, employees and agents) from and against all actions, liabilities, penalties, claims or demands the entrant may have against the Promoter or that the Promoter may incur for any loss or damage which is or may be suffered or sustained as a direct or indirect result of an entrant entering or participating in the Competition or winning or failing to win a prize, or using or permitting any other person to use the prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law or which would cause any part of this clause to be void or unenforceable.
22) Authorised under NSW permit number LTPS-17-19437
23) Authorised under ACT permit number TP 17/02284
Privacy, Spam Act and Do Not Call Register Act Statement:
The Promoter collects the entrants’ personal information to assist it in promoting its business. By entering the competition, unless otherwise advised, each entrant also expressly consents to:
(a) the Promoter (or any of its related companies) contacting an entrant by any means (including by electronic message or by telephone) to let the entrant know about goods, services or promotions which the Promoter considers may be of interest to the entrant;
(b) the Promoter (or any of its related companies) disclosing the entrants’ personal information to other persons or entities who may:
(i) assist the Promoter in promoting its business or running competitions (including by sending electronic messages or telephoning the entrant on the Promoter’s behalf); or
(ii) use that information, in any media, for their own marketing, promotional or publicity purposes (and each entrant expressly consents to such persons or entities contacting the entrant by electronic message or by telephone in relation to goods or services), without any further reference, payment or other compensation to the entrant.
The express consent referred to in this Statement continues until the withdrawal of that consent is effective (as set out under applicable law).
Entrants’ personal information may also be disclosed to State Lottery agencies and the winners’ names published as required under the relevant lottery legislation. All personal details of the entrant will be stored at the offices of the Promoter. A request to access, update or correct any information should be directed to that office.
Australia And International Shipping Free Returns (Excludes Sale Items) Price G