Win an Ord Valley Muster experience
Competition closes 10 January 2018
The Ord Valley Muster has become a major event on the national festival calendar. Held in the spectacular East Kimberley it features more than 30 events, from celebrity chef demonstrations to native and foraged food long-table dining experiences, authentic Indigenous celebrations and the Musterís own Rodeo.
Enter the competition
RAC Win an all-inclusive Ord Valley Muster Experience
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. The promoter of the Win an all-inclusive Ord Valley Muster experience
Promotion (Competition) is The Royal Automobile Club of WA (Inc.)
ABN 33 212 133 120 (the Promoter).
2. The Competition begins on 15 November 2017 at 12pm (Australian
Western Standard Time) and ends on 10 January 2018 at 12pm
(Australian Western Standard Time) (Competition Period).
3. Entries must be received by the Promoter during the Competition
Period. Only one entry may be received per entrant.
4. The Promoter reserves the right to either allow or disallow any entrant
for any reason it sees fit in its absolute discretion.
5. Entry to the Competition is only open to current Members of The Royal
Automobile Club of Western Australian who reside within Western
6. Up to one entrant (winner) may each be awarded only one prize
(Prizes) as follows: three night holiday for two people to the Ord Valley
Muster, including return two return flights from any major airport in
Australia, three night stay at the Kununurra Country Club Resort, two
seats on Triple J Tours boat cruise, $500 off any purchase over $1000 at
Kimberley Fine Diamonds, two tickets to the Kimberley Fine Diamonds
Corporate Circle. Valid for departure 17 May 2018 to 20 May 2018. The
winner must be over 18 years of age. The following costs are to be
borne by the winner: transfers and optional tours and services, travel
insurance, additional accommodation, drinks and meals outside those
specified in prize inclusions, excess baggage and any other travel
related expenses. Full details of prize package and conditions will be
provided at time of winner notification.
7. This document, the instructions on how to enter the Competition and
other details contained within promotional advertisements and the
Entry Form (if applicable), each form part of the Terms and Conditions.
8. The Winner/s shall be chosen by the Judges from the entries [at
9. The Winner/s will be drawn on 17 January 2018 and notified by writing.
10. When the Winner/s are notified of their Prize they will also be provided
with details as to the collection of their Prize.
11. The Judgesí decision is final and no correspondence will be entered
into. The Promoter reserves the right not to select Winners of all or
any Prizes in its absolute discretion.
12. Each Winner must claim its Prize on or before 19 February 2018. Prizes
must be claimed in person unless a Winner is otherwise advised.
Identification, which includes a photograph, will be required. Prizes will
only be awarded following winner validation and verification.
13. A Prize must be taken as stated and is non-transferable, not
exchangeable and not redeemable for cash. If the specified prize
becomes unavailable for any reason, the Promoter may substitute a
prize of like or equal value.
14. Except for any liability that cannot be excluded by law, the Promoter
(including its officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability
(including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage
(including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or
consequential, arising in any way out of the Competition, including, but
not limited to, where arising out of the following: (a) any technical
difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the
Promoterís control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party
interference; (c) any entry or prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged
or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to
any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (d) any
variation in prize value to that stated in these Terms and Conditions; (e)
any tax liability incurred by a winner or entrant; or (f) use of a prize.
15. The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify a Winner if the Winner has
breached any of the Terms and Conditions or their entry is misleading.
16. The Promoter reserves the right to:
a. declare as void any entries or claims for Prizes resulting from any
printing, production or distribution errors or where there has been
error in any aspect of the preparation for or conduct of the
Competition materially affecting the result of the Competition or the
number of Winners or the value of claims for Prizes;
b. add to or to waive any of the Terms and Conditions; and
c. cancel the Competition or any part of it at any stage in the event of
circumstances beyond the Promoterís control.
17. The Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any
a. tampering with the entry process, including exceeding any limitation
on the numbers of entries, or any other process as determined by the
Promoter that in any way affects the fairness of the promotion or the
website of the Promoter or the Competition;
b. acting in violation of the Terms and Conditions.
18. Participation in the Competition constitutes the entrantís unconditional
agreement to and acceptance of the Terms and Conditions.
19. All entries remain the property of the Promoter and may be entered into a
database for future marketing or promotional activities. By entering the
Competition entrants, in the event that they are a Winner, consent to the
publishing of their names and suburb of residence on the websitewww.rac.com.au
. Acceptance of a Prize by a Winner constitutes
permission for the Promoter to use the Winnerís name, suburb of
residence, recording of the Winnerís voice and likeness for advertising and
promotional purposes without compensation, unless otherwise prohibited
by law. The Promoter will not use the entrantsí personal information for
any other purpose without their consent unless required or authorised to
do so by law. Entrants must notify the Promoter in writing if they would
like to amend their personal information or if they have any queries as to
how their personal information will be used.
20. This Competition is subject to the Promoterís Privacy and Security
21. If the Competition is conducted on, or utilising, social media including,
without limitation Facebook and Twitter, the Competition shall be subject
event of an inconsistency between these Terms and Conditions, and the
applicable social media tool shall prevail.
22. Without prejudice to clause 21 above, if the Competition is conducted on
a. fully release Facebook from all liability arising out of the Competition;
b. acknowledge that the Competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed
or administered by, or associated with, Facebook; and
c. understand and accept that information disclosed in connection with
the Competition is disclosed to the Promoter and not Facebook.